Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things got ugly... Really Ugly....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All sorts of problems here, which others have discussed.
I'll just add that IMO getting into threesomes with significant others is probably a bad idea.

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you got set up. Proceed with caution.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would leave her. I was in a relationship for almost 5 years with a girl and we've had some very rough times. NEVER did it get physical like that, not even close. "Violently grabbing your dvck!? Kidding me??? it's DONE.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you got set up. Proceed with caution.
Nah, I don't think it was a setup. Just a situation that got out of control.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just been apologizing over and over again. She called me last night to see how I was doing and I admit I had an attitude with her because even though she apologized many times already, I just don't like the fact that I was physically hit without being able to retaliate. Now I know how some Men go crazy because it's bullsh!t allowing Women to get away with hitting a Man and not expecting to get knocked out.

Overall, my guard is up now and for the time being, just taking it easy. She said her and her friend are going to talk this week about what happened.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, listen to my advice. I really want the best for you.
You shouldn’t break up totally, she got violent that’s really bad but it’s her emotions, because she got strong feelings for you. The alcohol made the emotions stronger. Yet your going to punish her. She will cry herself to sleep every night if you do what I say and if you go back to her after that, you got her where you want.

I would ghost her, no texts no calls nothing. If she reaches out, you calmly tell her. “What you did was unacceptable, I figured that I need some space for now. Don’t call or text me” and leave it at that.

you ghost and ignore everything for a couple of weeks. Let her endure the pain of missing you so she can’t ever think of doing the Same.

For now, go after some new women, focus on your hobbies and work and use the space. After 2-3 weeks you can decide to reply to her with “how are you willing to make it up to me” and “what you did will never happen again, I won’t tolerate that behavior”. Then get back to her if you want. But break up for now with “I need space” and ignore her for at least 14-21 days. Make her beggggg and then let her svck your soul out your d1ck.

best way to go. Btw; h0rney as hell that you fvcked her in every hole roughly. I love to give women some pain, especially when they deserve it.

Goodluck.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get ready for a roasting...

Quit yer bitchin' - You played yourself!

Firstly by running game on her friend while you thought she was asleep right beside you on the couch, and then secondly you tried to downplay it...lol

Of course she was upset - She then literally b*tch-slapped YOU and tried to rip your dik off and you left - But in the end you still decided to go back and fvcked her?!?!

smh

The precedent has now been set, and that at is simp-ly pathetic!
Does your dik do all your thinking for you?

If she ever had any respect for you, she's lost it now. Fact is, she could kill you in your sleep, poison you over time, or worse; but worst of all is - you'll never see it coming.

You should have left with what little dignity you had still intact - Have some standards and self respect ffs!!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

If you want to keep her follow @TheGambino strategy. But you must utterly ghost her and not respond to anything she says or does.

This will accomplish 2 things. Firstly it will give you time to develop some clarity about what happened and get some distance from her to let you better evaluate and weigh your options. Secondly it will allow you to observe her behavior while you are taking space and being circumspect. If she acts nuts while you are taking time, then you better think twice about this.

Abuse is about control. She wants to control you and simultaneously she lost control of herself.

The hard truth is that this begins a dangerous cycle of physicality that is likely to repeat...and you will not be able to predict what triggers her. For that reason I think it best to eject, but I also understand where you are at and that it is your relationship, not mine.

My last LTR ended abruptly due to a serious physical altercation from which there was no option but walking away forever, love him though I did. I know men who have been in deep with this variety of crazy. The emotional whiplash hooks you and addicts you and in a weird way it turns you on that a woman would be so unhinged over you...it strokes your ego, which is why you got so aroused...and then the sex is off the hook, which hooks you more.

Tread with extreme caution. This volatility is precisely what you will see more of.

Take some time & really consider. There are many women out there who are not dangerously crazy.

Caveat emptor.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just been apologizing over and over again. She called me last night to see how I was doing and I admit I had an attitude with her because even though she apologized many times already, I just don't like the fact that I was physically hit without being able to retaliate. Now I know how some Men go crazy because it's bullsh!t allowing Women to get away with hitting a Man and not expecting to get knocked out.

Overall, my guard is up now and for the time being, just taking it easy. She said her and her friend are going to talk this week about what happened.
It should be a police call. Getting hit is a compliance test of the most disrespect method.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It should be a police call. Getting hit is a compliance test of the most disrespect method.
+1
a quick free phone call to a criminal lawyer who may meet up with you in office today or tomorrow for free for an hour is a good idea too. Its confidential and valuable to hear their ideas and suggestions. Its ok to call now even though it happened Friday. You've been in shock.

Edit to add: they will praise you and make you feel good for calling and coming in to get free, impartial advice before Xmas. Unlike some other posters in this thread, calling and seeing a criminal lawyer is not 'initiating' anything. And you can call 20 or 30 probably in Nyc and compare all the free advice and get a common denominator. Beware of people trying to convince you NOT to get help. Nothing wrong with getting free advice. Don't tell anyone you did until you can think about what all the free lawyer's hours(sometimes its only 30 min) have told you.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn;t initiate the police/legal proceedings onto someone for something like this.

Unless you felt in real danger for your safety in the future, which I don't think is the case from what you've written.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1
a quick free phone call to a criminal lawyer who may meet up with you in office today or tomorrow for free for an hour is a good idea too. Its confidential and valuable to hear their ideas and suggestions. Its ok to call now even though it happened Friday. You've been in shock.

Edit to add: they will praise you and make you feel good for calling and coming in to get free, impartial advice before Xmas. Unlike some other posters in this thread, calling and seeing a criminal lawyer is not 'initiating' anything. And you can call 20 or 30 probably in Nyc and compare all the free advice and get a common denominator. Beware of people trying to convince you NOT to get help. Nothing wrong with getting free advice. Don't tell anyone you did until you can think about what all the free lawyer's hours(sometimes its only 30 min) have told you.
You have to "do something".... Its adulting.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I again appreciate all the responses. She's been texting/calling to apologize non stop since this happened and want's to sit and talk to me tomorrow. I'm thinking about it since this is the first time she has done this in all the years I've known her but to be honest, I'm finding it difficult to view her in a feminine light right now.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I again appreciate all the responses. She's been texting/calling to apologize non stop since this happened and want's to sit and talk to me tomorrow. I'm thinking about it since this is the first time she has done this in all the years I've known her but to be honest, I'm finding it difficult to view her in a feminine light right now.
It's cool...but show restraint instead and be unmoved by letting her ponder her behavior - until say Christmas day. See how she handles that and don't contact her until she reaches out to you again.

I have a question, and it's not for any perverse reason: Was her pvssy drenched before you fvcked her?

If so, she likely LOVED that you showed rage-fueled masculine energy when you put hands on her after her insane tirade and she got turned on by it.

If not - tread carefully!

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

From your post I can see her falsely accusing you out of desperation if you drop her cold, which is what you otherwise should do. Hitting you marks her as one of the crazies. Is she Latina? They're all a bit cuckoo. I've been surrounded by Mediterranean women for seven years and most of them wouldn't hesitate to hit their man, much less curse and scream at him. It's normal here, but I don't entertain serious relationships with these Italianas as a result. I was weaned on English girls.

Anyway the best recourse could be to have her dump you. That way there's no risk of her falsely accusing you of something out of spite. Your rep would take a hit anyway but she's not worth the risk.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Like the title says, it got very ugly on Friday night. So after I was done with work, I got a few things done and then headed to my girlfriends apartment. She had her friend over and when I walked in, they were both on the bed and of course I made a sexual joke about it and they laughed. Things were normal as can be for a while, we all had some food and chilled. Then I did my usual of lighting up a cigar and drink some whiskey and they started drinking their wine.

We all sat on the sofa, talking and watching some TV and they are drinking a good amount of Wine and I've already had a couple of glasses of Whiskey.... so you see where this is headed. Fast forward to some time later. I have my arm around my chick on my right side and her friend is sitting on my left side with her feet under my legs... I start getting flirty (I do this a lot when I drink) but my girlfriend starts falling asleep and me and her friend are talking. I start talking about things my girlfriend and I have already talked about in regards to sexual activities that include her friend. I wasn't saying anything that my girlfriend doesn't already know. Anyway... Her friend admits that she's starting to get turned on by what I'm saying.... and this is when the chaos was about to erupt.

My girlfriend suddenly wakes up and gets up and I can tell she's upset. Her friend see's this as well and feels like she should leave, which she does. Once her friend left... my girlfriend starts assuming that I was trying to hook up with her friend behind her back which I wasn't. I was talking about the three of us and again, I didnt say anything that my GF didnt know. I don't know if it's because of all of the alcohol she drank that night but she wasn't trying to listen or hear any of it.... She literally starts yelling and screaming at me non stop. I obviously start yelling at her to calm the fvck down and listen but she kept saying I was a "piece of sh!t" for trying to go behind her back. The yelling and screaming got louder and this is where she crossed the line.. she hit me in my face.

Right after that I started packing all my sh!t up to leave so I don't let my anger retaliate. I know people could hear her yelling and screaming and I started thinking about someone calling the Police to come check out what is going on. The potential for me getting in trouble with the cops was there so I wanted to leave but she wouldn't let me. Getting in my way and yelling, she hit me again by my face and I grabbed her by her wrists and restrained her. I threw her on the bed to get out of my way. Her screaming and yelling at me with insults kept on for a while and next she tried to hit me on the head and violently grabs my d!ck... I lost it and grabbed her by her face and had her up against the wall. I told her to never put her fvcking hands on me like that ever again. I started to see red and was ready to explode but I took a deep breath and let her go. I grabbed my things and headed out of the apartment waiting for the elevator. She came out to the hallway and not letting me go begging me not to leave.

She pleaded for me to come back in the apartment... I shouldn't have but i did. there was no telling what she'd do if i did leave.... hurt herself? call the cops and falsely accuse me of punching her or hitting her? I don't know.

After a while she just starts crying non stop and telling she's sorry and she kept blaming her friend but i kept trying to explain to her that it wasnt her friend that started anything, it was me who initiated the conversation and all the things I was saying was previously discussed with her first. By the time all this settled down a bit, it was 5am. At this point she was exhausted and we started falling asleep. My eyes stood open for a bit because I'm thinking this relationship is over. In bed she starts wanting to get close to me because I was on the far end of the bed. I was still heated that she hit me in the face.

The next day she starts apologizing non stop about everything once she finally heard what I had to say and what actually happened. She apologizes to her friend via. text. The whole day she kept on and off crying saying how sorry she was for getting violent and hitting me. I had a scratch on my neck and my hand from her. Once she saw that, she started crying and saying sorry. The whole day she wanted to hug on me and asked me if there is literally anything she can do for me. I just kept telling her no but she made me food, wanted to massage my back and wanted me to fvck her (which I did in every hole).

By Sunday... I still couldn't shake that anger inside of me that i let someone get away with hitting me in my face and now questioning how crazy this Woman can get. What if I ever get the cops called on me? or what is she capable of if she ever got upset at me like she was. How would she react if we ended up in a divorce?

She went on to tell me that she feels Karma is going to try to get her because she was willingly hooking up with someone that was engaged and she clearly knew about it. I don't know about all that but I really wasn't trying to be sneaky about it or hide anything. Anyway... I know this is a long read but trying to get your thoughts on the guys who have dealt with violent Women in their lives? Is this a hidden characteristic my GF has that i need to take heed?

It's been 9 years since I have been in a relationship and this is what i'm dealing with now.
This will only get worse. Her true feelings are coming out and the real GF is starting show. She was wearing a mask all this time. Next time this happens, you make sure you video record this s hit. You should let it die down for a bit, maybe around Valentine's Day, 86 her.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question, and it's not for any perverse reason: Was her pvssy drenched before you fvcked her?

If so, she likely LOVED that you showed rage-fueled masculine energy when you put hands on her after her insane tirade and she got turned on by it.
Honestly yeah it was but even though I restrained her, I don't like the fact that I had to get to that point. I had to have some serious self control or else I would of definitely hurt her.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she's Russian.
Well, that's good to know.
Honestly yeah it was but even though I restrained her, I don't like the fact that I had to get to that point. I had to have some serious self control or else I would of definitely hurt her.
Accept her apology then and let her know that she must always be a kitten with you because you are a lion that will never tolerate such antics or you will leave her.

You now know what not to do, what to do, and how to do it - with a woman that really loves you.

She will likely treat you like a king from now on...Keep your game tight, king...Cheers!

=========================================================

Edit: Your signature quote sums things up perfectly. Believe it or not, I've held the same philosophy since I was a young man.

Last edited: