Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things got ugly... Really Ugly....

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate all of the responses & advice/conversation about this situation.

*Update*

So obviously this weekend we sat down and talked about everything. It wasn't lengthy but again, she kept apologizing for her lashing out and how she handled the whole situation. Got me a pair of very expensive earbuds for Christmas even though I told her not to get me anything. I made my point clear about things and simply looked her in her eyes and said "If you ever lash out like that again or anything remotely close to that, I'm leaving and that will be the last time you ever see me again". She apologized again and said she never will.

Only time will tell...

We also got into a conversation about her wanting to be with a guy like me. She knew how I was for years prior and literally chased after me for a good 4 years to be my girlfriend. It's like she wants me to change now that we're together but I told her that maybe another type of guy is better suited for her and she says no, she doesn't want anyone else. I don't understand why Women want to change a Man that they chase hard after (I actually do know why, I'm just saying...) but overall we were able to smooth everything out however I will stand by my word that if anything got out of hand like that again, I was without a doubt gone for good.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its biology. Ingrained into their subconscious as to know how firm you are.
Half of it is insecurity over you leaving them. It’s like if you don’t do X for them, you therefore don’t love them and will thus leave them. The other half is a mixture of hormonal fluctuations, standard female neuroticism that worsens with age, and you not making them feel womanly enough lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate all of the responses & advice/conversation about this situation.

*Update*

So obviously this weekend we sat down and talked about everything. It wasn't lengthy but again, she kept apologizing for her lashing out and how she handled the whole situation. Got me a pair of very expensive earbuds for Christmas even though I told her not to get me anything. I made my point clear about things and simply looked her in her eyes and said "If you ever lash out like that again or anything remotely close to that, I'm leaving and that will be the last time you ever see me again". She apologized again and said she never will.

Only time will tell...

We also got into a conversation about her wanting to be with a guy like me. She knew how I was for years prior and literally chased after me for a good 4 years to be my girlfriend. It's like she wants me to change now that we're together but I told her that maybe another type of guy is better suited for her and she says no, she doesn't want anyone else. I don't understand why Women want to change a Man that they chase hard after (I actually do know why, I'm just saying...) but overall we were able to smooth everything out however I will stand by my word that if anything got out of hand like that again, I was without a doubt gone for good.

You are in a dysfunctional relationship man and she clearly isnt gf material even before the hitting thing. Drop her or downgrade her to **** buddy only.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of woman who holds great grudges towards you to the point they might cut off your d!ck during your sleep. Trust me I know (no my d!ck is still safe).

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
This will resurface as another problem.
As above, she seems to be a win at all cost type and if she feels she lost one then another one is around the corner to get it back.