“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Things at a stand still - wanna move up

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
First off I'd like to thank those who have been giving me tips with this girl so far (she's really inexperienced so I've been bringing her into how things work slowly but surely)...they've all helped like crazy.

I have this girlfriend who's very into me, her friends are telling me how much she talks about me all the time, and when we hang out she's all over me. So far I've gotten my hand up her shirt/under bra during making out...and it's gotten that far the last three times we've gone out (was on vacation, so that amounts to in the last month)

I'm ready to take things up physically, and I know she's incredibly comfortable around me. How would you all suggest I get into more sexual boundaries (fingering/BJ/Touching below the waist period). Before it's usually just been a matter of time before it just happened - but in her inexperience she's been a little shy about taking things up every step of the way.

I can usually get a lot of alone time with her in either her room or my house with no parents around, so I figure that'd be the best time to start something, I'm just not sure how to bring the topic up without her being totally lost.

Any help would be great - thanks.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Don't do it while you guys are making out, she won't feel too good about not asking her, if it's such a big deal to her.

I'd say "Hey, wanna try something a lil different?" and go from there.
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
well you've managed to get your hand up her shirt, start working your way in the other direction :p

remember that you gotta make the moves... take her where you want to go, and if she isn't ready, you'll know.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Don't "bring it up." If its gonna happen, it'll be natural and you wont need to talk about it. Work your way into it and let her crave some loving.
 

ak5

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Carolina
Yea this sounds familiar...how would one go on about making a 'natural' situation for her
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top