Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

thick arms and forearms from the side

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been working out for 4 years now, my arms from the side look thick but not defined, and my forearms look big from the side only

however from the front i feel I look like slenderman.

any advice, cheers

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definition is reducing body fat percentage.

IMO big arms as a function of arm exercises creates a disproportionate look that is not aesthetic. The best natural arm builders are chin ups and dips. You’ll get the mass and functionality to go with it. Big arms look cartoonish when they don’t match the legs and torso.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been working out for 4 years now, my arms from the side look thick but not defined, and my forearms look big from the side only

however from the front i feel I look like slenderman.

any advice, cheers
Are you training the brachialis directly? Cross body curls and hammer curls?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definition is reducing body fat percentage.

IMO big arms as a function of arm exercises creates a disproportionate look that is not aesthetic. The best natural arm builders are chin ups and dips. You’ll get the mass and functionality to go with it. Big arms look cartoonish when they don’t match the legs and torso.
this depends on the length of your levers. If you are out of proportion I.e long Humerous and femurs you aren’t gonna be able to hit those limb muscles as well from compound exercises. People with long arms and legs and small bodies have to do way more isolation exercises to bring the longer muscles into proportion with the rest of the body. I’m one of them unfortunately.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this depends on the length of your levers. If you are out of proportion I.e long Humerous and femurs you aren’t gonna be able to hit those limb muscles as well from compound exercises. People with long arms and legs and small bodies have to do way more isolation exercises to bring the longer muscles into proportion with the rest of the body. I’m one of them unfortunately.
That is 100% false. Limb length only effects the positioning of the major lifts. Using isolation to build proportional aesthetics is an oxymoron. Compound lifts are functional movements, thus they create aesthetically natural physiques.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is 100% false. Limb length only effects the positioning of the major lifts. Using isolation to build proportional aesthetics is an oxymoron. Compound lifts are functional movements, thus they create aesthetically natural physiques.
when you have an extra long muscle belly on your tricep due to having a long humerus bone, and have a normal length muscle belly on your pec, when you do a compound exercise such as a dip,the longer bellies muscles on the arms, even though they may gain the same poundage in muscle recruitment, will not gain the same proportional size as the pec and shoulders because the longer muscle bellies have much more surface area to cover. It’s well documented and I’m proof of it. My shoulders and chest go big, triceps just gain a little definition. The bigger the surface area of the muscle, the harder it is to keep in proportion with the smaller muscles IF you are a lanky person