Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They're calling for all men to face a 6pm curfew

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is trending here in the UK and even backed by government in a proposed bill, that ALL MEN should face a 6pm curfew to make women feel safe, following the disappearance of a 33 year old woman in London

People are backing this all over my facebook (including other men) and I imagine the movement called "RECLAIM OUR STREETS" will probably spread to America and other countries like BLM did

Be in bed by 10pm little boys

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Can't do that unless under a state of emergency. For now, we still have the Bill of Rights in the US. Something we fought for from Great Britain. This is what happens when the public elects females to power. This old hag is grouping all dudes as prospective rapists and murders. So a dude who's a paraplegic cannot be transported outside by his nurse because a dude with two limbs is going to rape or murder a female? Makes zero logical sense.

It's prob. going to get a lot worse as more females become elected to office around the world.

article - Green Party peer calls for 6pm CURFEW for ALL MEN in wake of Sarah Everard murder | Daily Mail Online

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Is anyone going to bring up that it's always pakistani,Indian and arab men that seem to be commiting these crimes ahainst women?

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People are backing this all over my facebook (including other men) and I imagine the movement called "RECLAIM OUR STREETS" will probably spread to America and other countries like BLM did
They are hoping to get a lot of female likes out of it. Ha, they really know how to get some good pus_sy now do they? We can learn a lot from these guys :down::rolleyes: So if these men really think that only women aren't safe when it gets dark, then I would invite those chumps to come and take a walk through the streets of Brussels when the sun sets. Chances a pretty high they'll run into some unpleasantness

It's all over the news in Belgium too btw

I wouldn't take these calls for curfew too serious ofcourse. This is feministe propoganda at its worst.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Baroness Jones - or what its name is because it doesn't look female nor male - its comment seems to be taken out of proportion here. It was saying it to contrast men saying that women should stay indoors where it's safer.

Still it says a lot about its level of intelligence that it thinks proposing such an amendment, just to make a point, would do it, its feminist movement and what they want to accomplish any good. The fail is strong in this one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is trending here in the UK and even backed by government in a proposed bill, that ALL MEN should face a 6pm curfew to make women feel safe, following the disappearance of a 33 year old woman in London

From news articles nobody is taking it seriously in the government and people have called it "a totally bonkers idea". Seems you are taking it far more serious than anyone in the government is. Guess it's just something to feel outraged about.

To be clear...there is a huge gap between a weirdo suggesting something and it becoming law. I'd probably spend my time worrying about something more worthwhile cause this isn't it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would be a bad idea. In the United States, the pandemic has resulted in curfews with bars/nightclubs being shut down or severely curtailed due to the pandemic. That really affects relational development. Even if you're not picking up in bars/nightclubs, they are good early stage date spots.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From news articles nobody is taking it seriously in the government and people have called it "a totally bonkers idea". Seems you are taking it far more serious than anyone in the government is. Guess it's just something to feel outraged about.

To be clear...there is a huge gap between a weirdo suggesting something and it becoming law. I'd probably spend my time worrying about something more worthwhile cause this isn't it.
Yeah the first minister in charge of Wales, a baroness and speaker of the house of lords are "nobody"

This is huge news and everyone is debating it you fvcking idiot

GO ON BAN ME. I can't block you because you're a mod

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This shi'et gotta stop.
Why do people even listen to these retarded people and why are they given any attention in the first place, right?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To be clear...there is a huge gap between a weirdo suggesting something and it becoming law.
I used to think that.. Then Brexit happened.

But anyway, this is just some lunatic fringe stuff. To pass a law you need a majority and men would never vote for it, nor would most women.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I used to think that.. Then Brexit happened.

But anyway, this is just some lunatic fringe stuff. To pass a law you need a majority and men would never vote for it, nor would most women.
Exactly my point...the one calling it "totally bonkers" WAS a woman...

Just because some old biddy who looks like a secret cat hoarder says something doesn't mean people take it seriously. Like when weird Aunt Millie comes to visit for the holidays and starts spouting crazy talk and people just smile, nod and agree with her to be nice but then secretly talk about how batsh!t crazy she is when she leaves.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait and see until the Western civilization crumbles and falls by nothing else than its own people.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The West is in freefall.

The writing is on the wall guys.

What you do right now is crucial.

I'm leaving.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this is obvoiusly not gonna happen and depite being 'debated', nobody is gonna give this a second thought. Think of teh consequences lol. It's beyond ridiculous.

However, this sort of **** DOES make me pretty certain that cold approach will be against the law here fairly soon. I mean, it already kind of is!

Remember that Aidy (scottish PUA) dude who got put in prison? He literally didn't do anything illegal from what I can gather and I still feel angry on his behalf! (I read a lot about the case and I never could find anything concrete that he'd actually done wrong. It really seemed like it was because he was targeting girls that were a lot younger than him despite the age of consent here being 16!)

And that young incel/autistic dude who made the papers for simply saying 'hi' too a pretty girl and try to do the rsd hand of god thing and it made her feel frightened and so the poor dude got a visit from the police! lol

And also did anyone see the vids of 'firtspersonapproached' on youtube? His only 'crime' was being a bit awkward in his approaches, and he was also arrested lol

Wait for them strong 'choosing signals', boys! lol

Last edited: