How big we talkin?Full disclosure: Big dvck.
But, that’s still not ‘Alpha’.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
How big we talkin?Full disclosure: Big dvck.
But, that’s still not ‘Alpha’.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
IDK. I’ve never measured it. But every girl I’ve been with has said it’s big.How big we talkin?
Girls say I’m thick. I guess I am. They all say it. I’m only 6.25 inches long thoIDK. I’ve never measured it. But every girl I’ve been with has said it’s big.
The elite and powerful men gave women power, freedom, and encouraged them to sleep around. They also brainwashed men to believe that any man who does not get sex consistently or does not have a girlfriend at all times is a complete loser.Girls, you only had one job when God gave u youth and beauty. That was to snare a guy. Wtf happened.
This is just a theory. Who knows what the real answer is:The elite and powerful men gave women power, freedom, and encouraged them to sleep around. They also brainwashed men to believe that any man who does not get sex consistently or does not have a girlfriend at all times is a complete loser.
That way if a man is not a natural or genetically blessed, he spends all his life trying to get the approval of women. Less threat to the elites power.
Back in the day I was in love with Sharon Stone and that movie Basic Instinct. She was the hottest woman ever. In the club scene, she goes up and dances in front Michael Douglas and he makes a move and grabs her ass. 10 seconds later she takes off her clothes and she gives him sex. I thought “that’s how you do it!”
Went to a movie with a girl, touched her in the stomach after a joke, she said “don’t touch me!”
Went to a dinner with a girl, back to my house, tried to hug her, she said “don’t touch me!”
Went for a drink with a girl, grabbed her arm for a few long seconds, she said “hey, hey, let go.”
The elites make it look easy,
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.