Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They Will Share the Alpha

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a social gathering last night, first major one since before the pandemic. I ran into an old plate from three years ago.

After some small talk, she revealed that she is “single” but in a “situationship” with a guy for the last 1.5 years because he won’t commit to being exclusive. She claims to want marriage and kids with him. Lol. I pressed on in interview mode and she confessed that they are fvcking and though she dates other guys none of the other guys “measure up to him.” She went so far as to say most guys are simply beneath him.

Straight from the horses mouth, men. You need to score high on her list (@Desdinova ) . They would rather share an alpha than settle for chumps.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s ironic is she too stupid to realize she doesn’t measure up to him, or else he’d commit to her and want more. Those other guys she’s passing on are dodging a major bullet, they just don’t know it yet.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Its over for AlphaWidowCels

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got close to this with one fwb. She keeps coming back despite raging and trying to manipulate me into a relationship. She finally left town but it wouldn’t surprise me if she comes back one day

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight from the horses mouth, men. You need to score high on her list (@Desdinova ) . They would rather share an alpha than settle for chumps.
She's still thinks she has a chance. Hope springs eternal. It's like a guy who is friend zoned, but keeps hanging out with the girl thinking "someday she will notice how good I am to her... and leave the other guys" while buying her things and being an emotional tampon.

It's kinda pathetic. But people are stupid that way and if society doesn't discourage it, the delusion continues.

Back when I was young, if a woman was pining over a guy who was just using her, her friends would tell her to move on and to stop being a slut. Society doesn't do that anymore. Now it's like, oh, that sucks but it's her life so who am I to care? End result? More cat ladies and one more average guy who is unable to find a ltr because a chad/Tyrone is manipulating her with his looks, money, etc, etc..

Last edited:

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You had 1 girl say this and act as if this applies to every girl and every scenario lol

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine being one of those poor chumps, they think they have "someone" by dating her don't think they are incel and probably gym-maxed, career-maxxed, and went through all sorts of self-improvement to meet who they think she is the "one", right? Meanwhile she's sexing someone else and she thinks nothing of them. So what does Tyrone/Chad/Chadrone have that the others don't have?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's still thinks she has a chance. Hope springs eternal. It's like a guy who is friend zoned, but keeps hanging out with the girl thinking "someday she will notice how good I am to her... and leave the other guys" while buying her things and being an emotional tampon.

It's kinda pathetic. But people are stupid that way and if society doesn't discourage it, the delusion continues.

Back when I was young, if a woman was pining over a guy who was just using her, her friends would tell her to move on and to stop being a slut. Society doesn't do that anymore. Now it's like, oh, that sucks but it's her life so who am I to care? End result? More cat ladies and one more average guy who is unable to find a ltr because a chad/Tyrone is manipulating her with his looks, money, etc, etc..
It’s not the same thing because at least this hoebag is getting sex. The guy in the friendzone aint. And I bet you she isn’t having to lend him money, do favors for him, etc. All she’s giving away is sex. Big deal. I wish I could get Friendzone and get nothing but sex without commitment, more guys would gladly accept the friendzone then. Women are 100x worse stringing guys along than men are, that’s why I have no sympathy for this woman.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s ‘Alpha’ per se. I’m in no way an ‘Alpha’. Just a short, semi-simp with a good face. Yet I have girls willing to be my ‘side chick’. Knowing I already have a main squeeze. You just have to have something they want.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not the same thing because at least this hoebag is getting sex. The guy in the friendzone aint. And I bet you she isn’t having to lend him money, do favors for him, etc. All she’s giving away is sex. Big deal. I wish I could get Friendzone and get nothing but sex without commitment, more guys would gladly accept the friendzone then. Women are 100x worse stringing guys along than men are, that’s why I have no sympathy for this woman.
Girls want commitment, guys want sex. The hoe wants a relationship while trying to entice the chad with sex (I'm sure she is probably giving him money, doing him favors, etc..etc. Have u seem the tender swinder?) The simp wants sex while trying to entice the slut with commitment.

Same situation. Both the slut and the simp are unhappy. They are not getting what they want. Society is not enticing them to break their bad habits especially the sluts behavior. Heck, during my time the chad would also be shamed. He would be called a player, a cad, etc. He would be shunned by his friends, etc. Society knew that slutty behavior was not good for women (alpha widow, less pair bonding ability, etc)... society also knew that if a player dates 2 or more women, there would be another guy left without a girl.

But now it's all about, "you go girl!!!!!" And then arround the age of thirty without the ability to pair bond - "where have all the guys gone?". At this time, the average guys now don't care as much because these women's looks and fertility have gone down.

Perfect storm for cat ladies and decreasing birthrate and marriage (which is already a scam for men)

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s ‘Alpha’ per se. I’m in no way an ‘Alpha’. Just a short, semi-simp with a good face. Yet I have girls willing to be my ‘side chick’. Knowing I already have a main squeeze. You just have to have something they want.
What do you got that they want?

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is an approximately equal distribution of women and men. If you date 2 women at a time, another man cannot date her exclusively. She has to be "shared". Since most women go for men "higher" themselves, the odds are good there is an average guy who gets to date no one since she is dating the same higher value men that other girls date/want to date.

As a "higher value" guy dates increasingly higher number of women, this problem gets exasperated for the average man who increasing gets no one.

It's just simple math, people hahhahahaha

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This is definitely true, two weeks ago while i was at the foodcourt i overheard a group of 4 girls all taking about their experiences with dating Brad. While one of them was Brads current gf, this Brad really proves the 80/20 rule.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Girls want commitment, guys want sex. The hoe wants a relationship while trying to entice the chad with sex (I'm sure she is probably giving him money, doing him favors, etc..etc. Have u seem the tender swinder?) The simp wants sex while trying to entice the slut with commitment.

Same situation. Both the slut and the simp are unhappy. They are not getting what they want. Society is not enticing them to break their bad habits especially the sluts behavior. Heck, during my time the chad would also be shamed. He would be called a player, a cad, etc. He would be shunned by his friends, etc. Society knew that slutty behavior was not good for women (alpha widow, less pair bonding ability, etc)... society also knew that if a player dates 2 or more women, there would be another guy left without a girl.

But now it's all about, "you go girl!!!!!" And then arround the age of thirty without the ability to pair bond - "where have all the guys gone?". At this time, the average guys now don't care as much because these women's looks and fertility have gone down.

Perfect storm for cat ladies and decreasing birthrate and marriage (which is already a scam for men)
The friendzoned male and the F-zoned female are both not getting their wants fully met. True.

But the F-zoned female still gets hot sex with a guy potentially out of her league. The friendzoned guy gets zero action and possibly has to listen to stories about her F-ing another dude.

TLDR: While it’s not an ideal situation, the F-zoned female still gets a way better deal than the friendzoned male.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The friendzoned male and the F-zoned female are both not getting their wants fully met. True.

But the F-zoned female still gets hot sex with a guy potentially out of her league. The friendzoned guy gets zero action and possibly has to listen to stories about her F-ing another dude.

TLDR: While it’s not an ideal situation, the F-zoned female still gets a way better deal than the friendzoned male.
AND the friendzoned guy gets to pay for her dinner or activities she suggests they do WHILE she spills her tears about Chad. What a friend!

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The slut gets hot sex but really wants commitment. The simp gets to be in his "dream womans" presence.... and maybe a peck on a cheek once in a while while getting his manhood figuratively crushed. He still getting some of his needs met.. or else he would leave already.

Both situation equally suck. I would say the slut is in the worse situation. The more slutty she becomes, the higher the chances she will never be able to pair bond. Higher chances of being alone and having no kids. Yeah, she is having "hot sex" now, but how many times have u heard older women saying "no more hook ups. I'm tired of F boys" hahahahh

At least the simp can work out all the mental shiet, and get his life in order and date the younger generation. He has a better chance of improving himself as he gets older. The woman, as she gets older.. the chances are lower.

Remember scientists did a study and found out that women in general have a lower happiness level now as compared to any other time in history. Guys can improve. Girls, you only had one job when God gave u youth and beauty. That was to snare a guy. Wtf happened. God is disappointed. Hahhaha

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a straight up fact that women will share high value men. Anyone who disputes this has no idea what they are talking about.
And the average man will have sex with basically any girl. Is this a good thing? Probably not. As humans, we have basic instincts, but we as humans must reign in some of our natural cravings - both men and women. Some of these primal urges are not good for us as an individual or as a society.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The slut gets hot sex but really wants commitment. The simp gets to be in his "dream womans" presence.... and maybe a peck on a cheek once in a while while getting his manhood figuratively crushed. He still getting some of his needs met.. or else he would leave already.

Both situation equally suck. I would say the slut is in the worse situation. The more slutty she becomes, the higher the chances she will never be able to pair bond. Higher chances of being alone and having no kids. Yeah, she is having "hot sex" now, but how many times have u heard older women saying "no more hook ups. I'm tired of F boys" hahahahh

At least the simp can work out all the mental shiet, and get his life in order and date the younger generation. He has a better chance of improving himself as he gets older. The woman, as she gets older.. the chances are lower.

Remember scientists did a study and found out that women in general have a lower happiness level now as compared to any other time in history. Guys can improve. Girls, you only had one job when God gave u youth and beauty. That was to snare a guy. Wtf happened. God is disappointed. Hahhaha
You know when those old harpies write that what they really mean is “you average guys, no hookups! Expensive dates only and you will pursue me with every fiber of your being! Chad, you can still hookup with me if you’ll give me the time of day, just let me know!”