Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They Will Share the Alpha

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls, you only had one job when God gave u youth and beauty. That was to snare a guy. Wtf happened.
The elite and powerful men gave women power, freedom, and encouraged them to sleep around. They also brainwashed men to believe that any man who does not get sex consistently or does not have a girlfriend at all times is a complete loser.

That way if a man is not a natural or genetically blessed, he spends all his life trying to get the approval of women. Less threat to the elites power.

Back in the day I was in love with Sharon Stone and that movie Basic Instinct. She was the hottest woman ever. In the club scene, she goes up and dances in front Michael Douglas and he makes a move and grabs her ass. 10 seconds later she takes off her clothes and she gives him sex. I thought “that’s how you do it!”

Went to a movie with a girl, touched her in the stomach after a joke, she said “don’t touch me!”
Went to a dinner with a girl, back to my house, tried to hug her, she said “don’t touch me!”
Went for a drink with a girl, grabbed her arm for a few long seconds, she said “hey, hey, let go.”

The elites make it look easy,

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The elite and powerful men gave women power, freedom, and encouraged them to sleep around. They also brainwashed men to believe that any man who does not get sex consistently or does not have a girlfriend at all times is a complete loser.

That way if a man is not a natural or genetically blessed, he spends all his life trying to get the approval of women. Less threat to the elites power.

Back in the day I was in love with Sharon Stone and that movie Basic Instinct. She was the hottest woman ever. In the club scene, she goes up and dances in front Michael Douglas and he makes a move and grabs her ass. 10 seconds later she takes off her clothes and she gives him sex. I thought “that’s how you do it!”

Went to a movie with a girl, touched her in the stomach after a joke, she said “don’t touch me!”
Went to a dinner with a girl, back to my house, tried to hug her, she said “don’t touch me!”
Went for a drink with a girl, grabbed her arm for a few long seconds, she said “hey, hey, let go.”

The elites make it look easy,
This is just a theory. Who knows what the real answer is:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some will. Some won't.

Most hot women are not going to be semi-exclusive with a guy for a year and a half while he goes out and bangs other women. And no, I am not saying that situation does not exist because it does - with the woman in the OP being an example (not that Eye told us if she was even that great looking). But I would say this is fairly rare if we are talking hot women.

With a hot chick who has a lot of high SMV men for options, you can keep her hanging on without commitment for a good 3-4 months, maybe up to 6, but you generally are not going to get much past that IMO.