Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They wanna buy me a new apartment...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I left the house my dad owned and also quit my job on his company, now they are telling that they will donate me a apartment.

But, as I know my dad never do anything without a price, it seems like a move to benefit him in some way.

They are desperately trying to persuade me to accept that offer and buy the most quickly they can. But, I know what was his defamation game and everything he did.

It seems he wants to rebuild his image to society or use that against me like. Look how great we are as parents, we bought him a new place... We are perfect parents.

Or as they can't come here in that place I live now, they might use that to know where I live and to use that as a excuse for blackmailing me as they used to do on their company and in the house I lived.

For a time I think that it could be a good thing, but this is like a dirty money that comes from someone that just want to keep his control over people.

Some guys here followed my last posts about that. Would like to hear some opinions about.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After I left the house my dad owned and also quit my job on his company, now they are telling that they will donate me a apartment.

But, as I know my dad never do anything without a price, it seems like a move to benefit him in some way.

They are desperately trying to persuade me to accept that offer and buy the most quickly they can. But, I know what was his defamation game and everything he did.

It seems he wants to rebuild his image to society or use that against me like. Look how great we are as parents, we bought him a new place... We are perfect parents.

Or as they can't come here in that place I live now, they might use that to know where I live and to use that as a excuse for blackmailing me as they used to do on their company and in the house I lived.

For a time I think that it could be a good thing, but this is like a dirty money that comes from someone that just want to keep his control over people.

Some guys here followed my last posts about that. Would like to hear some opinions about.
You had the family that needed to feel heavy control over you? If so hell no. Respect yourself.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had the family that needed to feel heavy control over you? If so hell no. Respect yourself.
You're right. And actually I put the idea to them that they could give me some money so I could buy this apartment I'm living now...

They said that here is very small place and on a bad location. But, I'm enjoying living here so much and people that lives here is also good people and simple people. Haven't see any bad thing here yet.

But... as they said they would let me choose... it seems that its not the case right.

With that thing I got what was the point. It's not about giving me, but giving something but they had to approve and choose instead of what I would like.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. And actually I put the idea to them that they could give me some money so I could buy this apartment I'm living now...

They said that here is very small place and on a bad location. But, I'm enjoying living here so much and people that lives here is also good people and simple people. Haven't see any bad thing here yet.

But... as they said they would let me choose... it seems that its not the case right.

With that thing I got what was the point. It's not about giving me, but giving something but they had to approve and choose instead of what I would like.
Bro, they were toxic for you. I'd keep communications cut off and keep growing. Contact them several times a year for the next several years ( CME - Christmas, Mothers Day and Easter ), or similar. Serious. Toxic communications will pull you back into the same mindspace you were leaving.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, they were toxic for you. I'd keep communications cut off and keep growing. Contact them several times a year for the next several years ( CME - Christmas, Mothers Day and Easter ), or similar. Serious. Toxic communications will pull you back into the same mindspace you were leaving.
And still are. I can feel that you said... Giving this open so they contact and try to persuade me is not making any good.

Gonna cut off all contact again. I clearly remember everything he did, and I promised myself I would not get caught on this trap anymore.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And still are. I can feel that you said... Giving this open so they contact and try to persuade me is not making any good.

Gonna cut off all contact again. I clearly remember everything he did, and I promised myself I would not get caught on this trap anymore.
Don't accept shyt from them. Make a long range goals, 3-5 years out and stick to it. With them out of your life you will have incredible growth and increase. Have physical fitness as one of your foundations in your new life, because there is a "keystone" effect of taking care of yourself, causes your life to increase. Don't let new people in who make you question your worth or stall or slow you.

Conversely, ( we always talk bad ), there will be a small few people who cause growth and acceleration in your life, listen to them.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't accept shyt from them. Make a long range goals, 3-5 years out and stick to it. With them out of your life you will have incredible growth and increase. Have physical fitness as one of your foundations in your new life, because there is a "keystone" effect of taking care of yourself, causes your life to increase. Don't let new people in who make you question your worth or stall or slow you.

Conversely, ( we always talk bad ), there will be a small few people who cause growth and acceleration in your life, listen to them.
I'm working hard on it... I'm everyday working on my project and improve everything I can to make money (this is my main goal now as I decided to have my own business instead of working for someone).

And doing my best to improve my physical fitness to... Calisthenics are playing a big role on that. This is making my body works completely different. I don't even felt pain on my lower back anymore... I had to make pilates to take care of that, and with basics calisthenics... I'm experience some really great results.

Not to say that it works with mind too... as I execute each exercise very slow and trying to feel each part of my body working to make the movement. It's amazing!

I'm staying away from a lot of "friends" I thought I had. Can count with someones but its basically 3 or 2. This is only like in my town.

Have knowing a lot of good people in here, and this is playing a big role too. A place where people actually want to help and have some genuine relationship man to man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working hard on it... I'm everyday working on my project and improve everything I can to make money (this is my main goal now as I decided to have my own business instead of working for someone).

And doing my best to improve my physical fitness to... Calisthenics are playing a big role on that. This is making my body works completely different. I don't even felt pain on my lower back anymore... I had to make pilates to take care of that, and with basics calisthenics... I'm experience some really great results.

Not to say that it works with mind too... as I execute each exercise very slow and trying to feel each part of my body working to make the movement. It's amazing!

I'm staying away from a lot of "friends" I thought I had. Can count with someones but its basically 3 or 2. This is only like in my town.

Have knowing a lot of good people in here, and this is playing a big role too. A place where people actually want to help and have some genuine relationship man to man.
Sounds good. Make a goal to get a little bit better everyday. Around the right people your confidence and feelings will increase. Around the wrong ones ( or ones looking at you negative ), your stress will rise, and your confidence may be getting chipped away from. I think you got it. Add weights into your calistenics, weights will allow you to progressively get stronger.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not be enslaved. Be your own man and build your own empire. At the same time, know when to swallow your pride and turn down your ego. There will be a moment in the future for this but based on what you've said, I don't think that time is now.
You only have one father and one mother and they will not be on this earth forever. Learn to peacefully grow and coexist with one another so you don't have any regrets when they leave this earth.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, f%ck your dad. You know damn well that he's going to end up using it as an excuse to control you.

You don't need our opinions. You need to do what is right for you.

Move out of your home town and place yourself out of your comfort zone. Forcing yourself to build a new life somewhere different is the best way to make changes in your life.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not be enslaved. Be your own man and build your own empire. At the same time, know when to swallow your pride and turn down your ego. There will be a moment in the future for this but based on what you've said, I don't think that time is now.
You only have one father and one mother and they will not be on this earth forever. Learn to peacefully grow and coexist with one another so you don't have any regrets when they leave this earth.
Working with my best on it.

I don't know if rebuilding that relationship will be possible. I really would like, but for the past experiences maybe I can only do that with my mom.

This is what makes me suffer a lot, I have nightmares with that sometimes and woke up crying... But keeping a relationship created more problems.

If someday that become possible, I would be really happy.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, f%ck your dad. You know damn well that he's going to end up using it as an excuse to control you.

You don't need our opinions. You need to do what is right for you.

Move out of your home town and place yourself out of your comfort zone. Forcing yourself to build a new life somewhere different is the best way to make changes in your life.
That's true man! I'm planning moving out this town as soon as possible. Have some places I would like to go.

But for now, I'm estabilishing myself in my new apartment I'm living and recovering a bit while working on something to make some money.

Hope I can achieve this soon!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good. Make a goal to get a little bit better everyday. Around the right people your confidence and feelings will increase. Around the wrong ones ( or ones looking at you negative ), your stress will rise, and your confidence may be getting chipped away from. I think you got it. Add weights into your calistenics, weights will allow you to progressively get stronger.
Totally agree!

Gonna do that to my workouts!

And thanks for your feedbacks... those really helped me! =)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a little different but similar bullshyt.
Hope it ended well for you! Those things are really hard to deal.

If you are ok with it I would like to hear your story about that. But don't wanna bother if you don't wanna talk about.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope it ended well for you! Those things are really hard to deal.

If you are ok with it I would like to hear your story about that. But don't wanna bother if you don't wanna talk about.
Never ends bro. IN your case with enough distance and refusing to talk on the phone you should be good to go.