Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They wanna buy me a new apartment...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello friend - Transitions can have their share of bumps and while your recent change may not seem to offer you the past 'comforts'... you still recently won the "lottery." Do you remember responding with how much better you felt when you initially made this transition?

The moment that you accept an apartment offer from your father, you've basically 'communicated' that your independence is up for sale and he (your father) has negotiated the closing price. Don't do it.

I take it that you're a little down on your luck at the moment.
If you think that life with your father was bad before... imagine the 'power' he will demonstrate now.
Unlike before, you moved away and and with this move, you also took his power away.
The moment you appear vulnerable enough to depend on him, he can (and probably will) exploit this to his advantage...
If you thought that you felt powerless before... I suspect that if you return your power to him, you'll eventually feel worse than ever.
Hey bro! That's true!

This is something I always keep in mind to not fall into this trap again.

He seems kind desperate to show people that he is superior, buying this apartment seems like "Look how great father am I. I didn't allow him to live on a poor place. I gave him a home.". And then, a new weapon to use against.

I recorded a call where he ask me to leave that home I lived and also said a lot of bull**** to me. Then, he started to say to my uncle (mother's brother) that he never did such a thing with me... I was the one that decided to leave. Yes, I decided after all those sh1ts he spread over me.

So I just sent this recorded call to them, because my uncle, his wife and my grandma was falling into this story he was saying. That time my dad stopped those defamations campaigns and started to use a more passive strategy. He denied it until my uncle showed my mother this recorded call.

But anyways, I'm working hard on improving myself and build my life.

Created some mini-habits that is working pretty good. Detoxing myself from caffeine, alcohol, processed foods... And my mind is getting healthier each day.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not only the viewpoint but another way of validating and proving the viewpoint to be true

its like an older brother who's been told to praise the younger one all his life the trance is like being brainwashed imagin lookin at a grown man and snapping in attempt to wake him up.

the hardest thing about changing or moving on is that ppl dont want you to do it so they will do anything for you to stay in a mental space that is familiar , growth is stressing and being uncomfortable (i.e stepping outside the comfort(familiar) zone)
Yep! And finally I was able to leave that.

I knew it was a toxic relationship, but I didn't knew how much it was until I left and look outside it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By all means grow. Grow big. Grow fast. Grow far.
That's what I'm focusing those days... and it's being really good!

I think this move gave me strength to change another fields in my life.

I'm working on a low energy level since I cut down caffeine (12 days) and also got some pounds with that. But I know it's temporary.

I already feel myself more calm, no overthinking and more focused. Slowly those things are improving. And with mini-habits I can win everyday since I reach my goals. This thing has a big power... When we do something even like reading 1 page or making 1 pushup... It seems our mindset changes from losing to victory. And if we count that on a month is more than if I did 20 reps on a day and got lazy the others.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I'm focusing those days... and it's being really good!

I think this move gave me strength to change another fields in my life.

I'm working on a low energy level since I cut down caffeine (12 days) and also got some pounds with that. But I know it's temporary.

I already feel myself more calm, no overthinking and more focused. Slowly those things are improving. And with mini-habits I can win everyday since I reach my goals. This thing has a big power... When we do something even like reading 1 page or making 1 pushup... It seems our mindset changes from losing to victory. And if we count that on a month is more than if I did 20 reps on a day and got lazy the others.
Lynx ngaf mentioned this 1000 day thing. 1000 days of intentional growth. Planned anfmd scheduled on paper.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Lynx ngaf mentioned this 1000 day thing. 1000 days of intentional growth. Planned anfmd scheduled on paper.
Learned it from you, I think, mrgoodstuff
You added some other categories too like financial and life and personal growth.
I will start it tonight and finish writing it out by latest tomorrow in case they talk about goals on that free Zoom call on Thursday

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You added some other categories too like financial and life and personal growth.
I will start it tonight and finish writing it out by latest tomorrow in case they talk about goals on that free Zoom call on Thursday
What is this zoom call about? Like a online live meeting?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you made the 1000 day declaration.

Theres an analogy that makes it all make perfect sense. Say you got a 30 yr old pirate ship. Its got 10000 planks of wood. Every day you replace 20 planks with new planks. In 500 days that ship is basically all new.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

Theres an analogy that makes it all make perfect sense. Say you got a 30 yr old pirate ship. Its got 10000 planks of wood. Every day you replace 20 planks with new planks. In 500 days that ship is basically all new.
where did I get that idea then? the DJ bible here on Sosuave? I can't recall.

I like that analogy.
I find that a huge task to declare. I stopped thinking that far ahead when I used to have less energy.
Now I can do it but I have to tell you, its still challenging because I'm still concurrently stickinh to goals/decisions that are taking effort.
Ex. not smoking still
Ex. sticking with one job to avoid irregular income/poor money mgmt
Ex. sticking with going to collective meetings and service work about the disease of alcoholism

Where do I find the extra........willpower.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like that analogy.
I find that a huge task to declare. I stopped thinking that far ahead when I used to have less energy.
Now I can do it but I have to tell you, its still challenging because I'm still concurrently stickinh to goals/decisions that are taking effort.
Ex. not smoking still
Ex. sticking with going to collective meetings and service work about the disease of alcoholism

Take action. Fail forward fail forward fail forward. Become more disciplined in your activities. Eventually you will gain will power. Remove peoplr, things and thoughts that are working against you. The better you get the more who will pop up to work against you.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like that analogy.
Ex. not smoking still

Just don't give up on it! I had a hard time dealing with alcohol too... And the more I persisted the easier it became.

It's like everytime we fail, we find something new that can improve our tries. It worth the fight.

Also for energy level, check caffeine consumption. It's a very dangerous and powerful drug.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Just don't give up on it! I had a hard time dealing with alcohol too... And the more I persisted the easier it became.

It's like everytime we fail, we find something new that can improve our tries. It worth the fight.

Also for energy level, check caffeine consumption. It's a very dangerous and powerful drug.
it is a very bad drrug for me, the headaches in withdrawal are almost intolerable though. I remember the 4th day being ok.

It must be like alcohol, cigarettes.. I'm not like the people who have just one. I'm disadvantaged.

You and mrgoodstuff are great coaches and friends. Great spirits, kindred spirits.
I can barely believe how far apart we all live.
I wish you guys were in my daily in person life. Awwww.
Internet is ok, I'm lucky enough to get this much.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Great analogy bro!

It made me want to draw a flat design on a man getting the planks replacing that old ship!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is a very bad drrug for me, the headaches in withdrawal are almost intolerable though. I remember the 4th day being ok though.

It must be like alcohol, cigarettes.. I 'm not like the people who have just one. I'm disadvantaged.

You and mrgoodstuff are great coaches and friends. Great spirits, kindred spirits.
I can barely believe how far apart we all live.
I wish you guys were in my daily in person life. Awwww.
Internet is ok, I'm lucky enough to get this much.
I understand how it is! Caffeine and alcohol was my worst addictions ever. Years fighting against that. And this fight worth a lot! So many benefits that we can experience without that.

Really glad to hear that! Can say the same... You, mrgoodstuff and some other guys here I have so much to thank, you all helped me in a way that no money can pay for. All the words you all said to me changed my life completely. I felt hope when I was completely alone... Surrounded by people in my town that only wanted to kick me down.

I would like to meet people here in real life... I have this in mind always. Just hang out and have some great time changing knowledge and experiences about life. I usually don't have this conversations here with people I know in my town. Maybe it's a small place idk... And most only got to me cause they know about my family's company... So it wasn't genuine. Have like 2 friends here that I really consider a true friend.

I don't care to share my social media if you and mrgoodstuff wanna be friends there. Just PM and I send it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I understand how it is! Caffeine and alcohol was my worst addictions ever. Years fighting against that. And this fight worth a lot! So many benefits that we can experience without that.

Really glad to hear that! Can say the same... You, mrgoodstuff and some other guys here I have so much to thank, you all helped me in a way that no money can pay for. All the words you all said to me changed my life completely. I felt hope when I was completely alone... Surrounded by people in my town that only wanted to kick me down.

I would like to meet people here in real life... I have this in mind always. Just hang out and have some great time changing knowledge and experiences about life. I usually don't have this conversations here with people I know in my town. Maybe it's a small place idk... And most only got to me cause they know about my family's company... So it wasn't genuine. Have like 2 friends here that I really consider a true friend.

I don't care to share my social media if you and mrgoodstuff wanna be friends there. Just PM and I send it.
thank you but I'm off facebook and tried ig about 6 years ago and didn't like it.

Why don't you develop an app?

call it the 1000 day app for suave people or some better name

I'd do that if you make it like social media!!!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you but I'm off facebook and tried ig about 6 years ago and didn't like it.

Why don't you develop an app?

call it the 1000 day app for suave people or some better name

I'd do that if you make it like social media!!!
I actually have something similar to that idea! It's actually done, but I can't invest my money right now to finish it. There is some costs to launch it, and for it being iOS native, it demands a apple developer account and other costs that I cannot afford right now =/

Spent almost 4 years investing on it... But as I left my job I will have to wait for a bit.

It's basically to help people manage life projects and there is some dynamics coaching tools like life wheel.

Some of the images of that.

1596666549526.png 1596666574049.png 1596666593718.png

As soon as I put my financial life back, I'm gonna concentrate my effort to finish and release that!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I actually have something similar to that idea! It's actually done, but I can't invest my money right now to finish it. There is some costs to launch it, and for it being iOS native, it demands a apple developer account and other costs that I cannot afford right now =/

Spent almost 4 years investing on it... But as I left my job I will have to wait for a bit.

It's basically to help people manage life projects and there is some dynamics coaching tools like life wheel.

Some of the images of that.

View attachment 4551 View attachment 4552 View attachment 4553

As soon as I put my financial life back, I'm gonna concentrate my effort to finish and release that!
oh wow, impressive!

Keep up the good work.

It looks important to be a priority to get the money to finish it.

Keep working hard.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

I'll send my email if you want.