Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They always come back around

Billtx49

Reaction score
Seems to be a popular topic this month, two of Corey’s latest -

Why she'll probably be back after backing away.

She came back then ghosted me. Should I move on ?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love that random, casual racism, smh
But if Tyrone refuses to commit, and Chad gets locked up on 10 years on a drug charge, then there's no racism there right?

Lololz

Unless the poster is repeatedly making such inferences, it's a harmless comment. Grow a pair, sir.

Billtx49

Reaction score
But if Tyrone refuses to commit, and Chad gets locked up on 10 years on a drug charge, then there's no racism there right?

Lololz
Race is Forum off topic, and I never heard the races of Chad or Tyrone stated here. They could be Eskimos or Canadians for all I know…

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Who gives a fawk? I certainly don’t, why even waste energy on being butthurt? Bigots will be bigots, and that goes both ways. ****’em all.

In before the lock!

Lololz

Unless the poster is repeatedly making such inferences, it's a harmless comment. Grow a pair, sir.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Lololz

It's telling, this board gets so bent out of shape and throws a hissy fit at anything a woman says against men, but a blatantly racist comment made for no reason is just hand waved away.. lols funny how that works. Whatever, not trying to derail the topic...but very telling.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha a girl just messaged me saying why i never ended up asking her out(because i knew she was full of chit) so i said lets go out tomorrow. Ghosts. Haha.

This was a girl i was never going to message, they just want attention and invites. Even if they force them out of you. Kind of a demented mentality.