Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They always come back around

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick that turned me down about a year ago has been trying to warm up to me again when I see her in person. I had made it clear previously that I wasn't interested in platonic friendship.

I proceeded to distance myself from her and focus on other women which has gone very well.

She hasn't made any effort beyond just making conversation. I'm nice, upbeat but kept it short then move along. She doesn't get very muchnof my time.

It's funny how women come back around wanting your attention after you move on.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s called Breadcrumbs to see if you’re still orbiting.
Good job and keep distancing.
If she decides to throat your cucumber, then you can reevaluate.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they come back it's to spy and/or they want to reestablish the old dynamic with you.
This was my experience with reconnecting with my first. She friend zoned me hard. I was a pathetic blue pilled simp nice guy toward her. I noticed she was trying to essentially pick up where we left off way back then. As far as the dynamic was concerned. I didn't go for it, and she has since distanced herself again.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't always come back around.

When they do, it's rarely for good reason. And the odds of it working out after it didn't is not good.
and only for selfish reasons. They never come back because they understood what they did wrong. Some guy probably banged them and left them. Now they feel sad and want your empathy or something. It’s always about her

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This chick that turned me down about a year ago has been trying to warm up to me again when I see her in person. I had made it clear previously that I wasn't interested in platonic friendship.

I proceeded to distance myself from her and focus on other women which has gone very well.

She hasn't made any effort beyond just making conversation. I'm nice, upbeat but kept it short then move along. She doesn't get very muchnof my time.

It's funny how women come back around wanting your attention after you move on.
She just wants an ego boost of knowing she still has you as an orbiter and is hoping you ask her out again so she can begin playing games.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a way to spin it but the problem is most guys don't learn anything so even if there is a glimmer of hope, it's not long before it goes right back to what caused problems in the first place. A lot of guys will pine over a woman and the entire time remain the same person that had repelled her in the first place. For this reason it is best to just tell her you already had your time together and best of luck.

I have been in this situation before and there have been times where the tables turned and I had the upper hand. You eventually realize you wasted your time and the person wasn't even all that great.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glassguy knows the game. When they come back it's to spy and/or they want to reestablish the old dynamic with you. Thus dragging you down.

I have gotten old ones back successfully before. However....it wasn't easy and there was one common denominator. They left me because i was cheating not because they lost feelings initially.

If a girl just stops liking you aka has lost respect for you or you acted clingy whatever... then yeah it is damn near impossible. She is likely using you as a filler at best or fallback option.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a way to spin it but the problem is most guys don't learn anything so even if there is a glimmer of hope, it's not long before it goes right back to what caused problems in the first place. A lot of guys will pine over a woman and the entire time remain the same person that had repelled her in the first place. For this reason it is best to just tell her you already had your time together and best of luck.

I have been in this situation before and there have been times where the tables turned and I had the upper hand. You eventually realize you wasted your time and the person wasn't even all that great.
Exactly, like wanna fight somebody after you got punched. Just to restore fragile ego.has nothing to do with love, even though a woman will try to play the love card occasionally.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
They don't always come back around.

When they do, it's rarely for good reason. And the odds of it working out after it didn't is not good.
If they do come back around, they had a failed marriage or Chad refused to committ, or Tyrone got locked up for 10 years on a drug charge.

There's a 1/256 chance they want you to pipe them out. I've beaten those odds (and pu$$ie$) up several times, but never counted on it since they came back around me 7 years later. They did want my pipe, so there's that. Otherwise I wouldn't have gone by them.

Most times they circle back, it's for attention and needing an orbiter. Or to get a new IG follower. Or a new onlyfans subscriber. Not for sex or 1-on-1 time where you're not spending money on her.

Case closed.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what happened prior , but as a rule if an ex is involved is better not to rekindle things

even My mom told me when I was younger “ never rekindle things with a girl that slept with other guys after you slept with her “

and she was right , you can not take her serially for an LTR , unless you are a simp ofc

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
In these cases, it’s always straight to bed, no meal, no drink, no walks just good ole knocking’ boots. And pat them on the ass as you leave, with nary a word further.

hoping you ask her out again so she can begin playing games.