Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

these guys who think they know

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you are out and you are talking with a few guys and you see a hot girl you would like to do, you say she is hot. you actually have no intentions or use for her. then one of the guys you said it to always says "well go talk to her" like they are some DJ. these are the same guys who fallow women around all night, buy them drinks, do what they tell them to do, ect. the woman is nice to them and flirts with them for whatever reason they other than getting it on. these guys will tell every guy they know that they are going to do her tonight. around the time everyone leaves he fallows that same girl around, almost guarding her and then hits her with some kind of question about what are you doing, where are you going (trying to do them) and seen it coming all night that they where going to get played. your real guy freind(s) call it out to. why would any of these guys being giving advice or even believe their own BS when they are not getting any results.

Last edited:

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe be a little clearer with what you are trying to say?

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If one of your friends says go talk to her, show them that your not a punk, and go talk to her. It'll not only show them that your not an AFC, but you'll get experience as well. Oh well if they aren't good with women. Your learning to become better with women, and they don't know that.

It was annoying at first when my AFC friends would tell me to do something that an AFC would do, but I learned to ignore it. I know what I should be doing. I know things they don't, so I wouldn't take their advice seriously. Do what you know you should do.

But if they tell you to go talk to a girl you consider 'hot', you should of said, "Ok, I will." That was an opportunity that you should have jumped on.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but then I almost feel like them idiots. but then again why try to impress somone who dont know what they are doing.