Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

These dudes would steal your chick

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Theres more but I really can't post them due to file size limits.

Now before anyone thinks "yo wtf man this is some BULL.****!" heres why:

1) These dudes look good. Sorry, but when women want to have sex, they look for guys who have good physiques and nice faces. These dudes are soem youtuber/tik tokers.. and if you didn't really know, the top tik tokers and youtubers are slaying some baddies.
2) They got goals, got tons of money
3) TESTOSTERONE. These young fuccs have more testosterone than you and possibly even I.. why? Simply their age and activity levels... some of these tik tokers all have some type of athletic background hence the nice physiques
4) Confidence.

Now, when you sit and wonder why you're not slaying ..and some of you complain and blame women or society, Just look at these guys and see what they have that you don't.

Sure you might not have a following of millions of people, or millions of dollars and nice cars, a mansion.. But, do you have a nice physique? Are you raging full of testosterone that causes you to want to start doing stuff like boxing, martial arts, or hit many goals, causes you to get up, think of creative ideas, and go out with friends and ACT on those ideas?

Do you have the CONFIDENCE to be in front of millions, be criticized 24/7, deal with haters, and being in the public eye where every action of yours is subject to scrunity?

Do you have a dope ass alpha male group of friends who got your back, and are willing to push each other to reach goals as well as go around creating memorable experiences?

It's easy to hate on younger, cooler dudes, and call them names.. But fact is, some of you dudes would probably dream of being these guys.

1618088159406.png 1618088219441.png 1618089003640.png

Last edited:

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone is wondering this is: Bryce Hall, Tyler Holden, Noah Beck

Bryce Hall did wrestling , Tyler Holden is into boxing, Noah Beck was a high level soccer player.
These dudes to us are LOSERS (Tik Tok/Youtubers).. But, lets be real, outside of using apps on their spare time, These guys actually got some alpha male/masculine /cool qualities. They didn't just wake up and start slaying *****. Their looks aren't even that great, yet they managed to get some f-boy haircuts and have decent physiques, brush their teeth, know how to dress/accessorize.. and made something of theirselves utilizing their confidence.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl stops dating me or leaves me for anyone, why would I be upset? The entire point of being with someone is to share your abundance with them. It's her loss.

The very idea of being upset about her leaving, or worrying about other men stealing her away is rooted in lack and fear.

The questions you posed have nothing to do with being a player. There are so many flavors of DJ, the bar so low to slay tons of pusssy, that anyone can do it.

Pusssy on its own is incredibly easy to find and completely worthless. Don't make the mistake of putting it on a pedestal or identifying with your lay count.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl stops dating me or leaves me for anyone, why would I be upset? The entire point of being with someone is to share your abundance with them. It's her loss.

The very idea of being upset about her leaving, or worrying about other men stealing her away is rooted in lack and fear.

The questions you posed have nothing to do with being a player. There are so many flavors of DJ, the bar so low to slay tons of pusssy, that anyone can do it.

Pusssy on its own is incredibly easy to find and completely worthless. Don't make the mistake of putting it on a pedestal or identifying with your lay count.
Sounds like you're having a convo with yourself tbh. I don't think any of what you said is related to any points I'm trying to make.

The reason I posted this is because a dude I know was talking some hot s.hit about how he's on his way to being that dude who just smashes girls wiht no f-x given, talking about how he stole dudes girls before and whole time I was thinking, this guy really is super full of himself.. and that's when I told him dude, you really got a huge ego, but you don't realize that some 23 yr old who simply looks better than you and has more confidence than you can easily steal any girl you pull.

Same dude always seems to brag about girls whenever he's around me. It's weird. It's like he's trying to prove something to me and some of my boys. Funny thing is we only ever seen one of his chicks he's messed with that's decent. He's not a bad looking dude but super clueless.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's your photo? You seem intent on posting photos of other men.
Stop with your thought distortions. Do not compare yourself to other men! Compare your current self to best possible version of yourself.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Where's your photo? You seem intent on posting photos of other men.
Stop with your thought distortions. Do not compare yourself to other men! Compare your current self to best possible version of yourself.
That's the wrong perspective to have. I'm comfortable with myself, that's why I can post other men. Once again, you're another person that sounds like you're really saying what you need to hear from yourself. Fact is this post is for those who have an ego and hate on other men who have it better than them.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone is wondering this is: Bryce Hall, Tyler Holden, Noah Beck
I doubt if anybody was or cares.

If you answered no on some of these questions, STOP, RE-EVALUATE YOUR GOALS, Slaying women and being a Don Juan or a Player, is SIMPLY, NOT, FOR EVERYONE. You'll hurt yourself and waste your time more than anything. Not everyone was meant to be a player, some people were meant to be astrophysicists.
You're not wrong here totally. It's the same with your career path and even the hobbies (they way you spend your free time). You must assess and evaluate your character (am I introvert or extrovert for example) evaluate weaknesses in your character and turn them into strengths.....then channel your character strengths into a career and pursuits that will extenuate your strengths........pursuing a career or exploits that will diminish your character or make you feel claustrophobic will crush your spirit.....

But so will comparing yourself to others. JBP has a point "Compare yourself to who you were yesterday not to who someone else is today"

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls would consider those guys to look too gay where I live. However if a guy looks like a Dwayne Johnson he can get basically any girl he wants. (No homo)

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt if anybody was or cares.

You're not wrong here totally. It's the same with your career path and even the hobbies (they way you spend your free time). You must assess and evaluate your character (am I introvert or extrovert for example) evaluate weaknesses in your character and turn them into strengths.....then channel your character strengths into a career and pursuits that will extenuate your strengths........pursuing a career or exploits that will diminish your character or make you feel claustrophobic will crush your spirit.....

But so will comparing yourself to others. JBP has a point "Compare yourself to who you were yesterday not to who someone else is today"

Definitely a good point to make for sure.

Most girls would consider those guys to look too gay where I live. However if a guy looks like a Dwayne Johnson he can get basically any girl he wants. (No homo)

Honestly it's just funny man.. Try bringing up dudes like this to any dude out there who isn't really confident with himself but talk a big game and watch them talk so much crap. I literally told this dude we know "How does it feel to know that a tik toker would probably steal your girl from you?". This dude was talking so much crap about how he stole some dudes chick like 5 years ago and how women should worship him... Was straight clowning on him like "bro, you been with 1 girl that we've seen that was decent.. just sit down"

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to hate on younger, cooler dudes, and call them names.. But fact is, some of you dudes would probably dream of being these guys.
You can count me off the list of dreaming about being these guys. I’m not hating on their life choices, but let’s take Bryce Hall for example. He didn’t even go to college, has no education that would get him past being anything but a burger flipper if it wasn’t for social media, and he has a criminal record, including drug abuse charges. I’m not hating on the guy, people make mistakes, but he takes pictures of himself for a living. Something important to me is having actual work to do in life. Needing to pay the bills makes it easier to make myself do the work, and I like it. If I only needed to work about an hour every day, I would probably die of boredom, no matter how much money I make. Plus, I wouldn’t be able to tell if a girl actually liked me or was just fake, because it’s a gold digger-filled world. One of the best ways to get women is to have a life besides women, and I think I can speak for myself and say that I’m beating all these guys in that department.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are fvcking gorgeous (no homo).

Thank god that i'm a male and males do not depend primarily on their looks, only depend on their manliness.

Women are supposed to be prettier than you, that's the deal.

If a chick dumps me for these guys... her loss.

And before you say it, of fvcking course i'm saying this to myself (and to others that reads this comment). It is all about the mindset.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they could steal my (and your) girl. Best not to worry about it lol.
Don't worry about and compare yourself to other people so much. No good comes from it

I have 2 super handsome slayer friends who could also steal my (and your) girl. I don't let it bother me.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys will get older too,
Yeah, and if they haven't swallowed the red pill, they WILL eventually forfeit their frame and have the same fall out as an AFC. Remember, natural alphas may still believe in soul mates.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
The funniest thing is how offended dudes get by posts like these. If you're super confident, this sh.t should not offend you

and you guys CAN learn something from these kids @mikedee . You can learn to be more like them and it will help you with women. ie: start working out, start making content or generating a following or a cool social circle, start doing cool sh.it , have goals, learn how to dress nice and have nice hair, and have a personality. I started watching these kids recently and I actually think they're cool.

People in this thread thinking im comparing myself to them need to get their self esteem up.. because all you're telling me is you see it as competition.. me, im just giving props to some cool young dudes. I'm not much older than them or much different either.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
....spending most of his Saturday afternoon posting about other guys stealing chicks.

Come on bruh.
?
You're trying to insult me but clearly you don't like this content and you spent your time to reply to it. How do you go from liking a lot of my posts to talking crap?

or is it because you posted a stupid reply to one of my posts that sounded like you're some horny pervert?

This thread proves a very simple point: alot of dudes aren't very confident.. and feel threatened by dudes like this. i'm glad I don't. I just started watching some of these dudes content and it's quite refreshing.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate everyone can see u made these homo thread was to sht on the genetically unblessed dudes. That no matter how much they work out, learn game, dress and smell good, these guys will still steal ur girl. That's why ur receiving backlash. Acting like "what's all this about??" Lol

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Mate everyone can see u made these homo thread was to sht on the genetically unblessed dudes. That no matter how much they work out, learn game, dress and smell good, these guys will still steal ur girl. That's why ur receiving backlash. Acting like "what's all this about??" Lol
Facts. I probably shouldn't have made this thread. I forget not everyone has it as good as some of us.. I personally am just sick and tired of dudes irl and online hating on dudes who get laid more than them. I deal with the sh.it all the time. Its not my fault I look good, know how to dress, and get pus.sy. I'll probably just stick to threads motivating dudes instead of bringing out their insecurities.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're having a convo with yourself tbh. I don't think any of what you said is related to any points I'm trying to make.

The reason I posted this is because a dude I know was talking some hot s.hit about how he's on his way to being that dude who just smashes girls wiht no f-x given, talking about how he stole dudes girls before and whole time I was thinking, this guy really is super full of himself.. and that's when I told him dude, you really got a huge ego, but you don't realize that some 23 yr old who simply looks better than you and has more confidence than you can easily steal any girl you pull.

Same dude always seems to brag about girls whenever he's around me. It's weird. It's like he's trying to prove something to me and some of my boys. Funny thing is we only ever seen one of his chicks he's messed with that's decent. He's not a bad looking dude but super clueless.
You're saying the same things that have been talked about in all the manosphere literature: money, looks, game, have at least two and slaying is easy.

You're missing my point. Anyone that slays easily doesn't even bother talking about it much less bragging about it. It's nothing to them, just something to kill the time. Its second nature.

When you start acting like it's a big deal is when you start drying up all the panties around you.