"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #4

All (5) Like Like (3) Haha Haha (2)

    1. Like

      Visionist

      Master Don Juan 38
      • Messages
        837
      • Reaction score
        876
    2. Like

      Steel_Neurons

      Don Juan 55
      • Messages
        75
      • Reaction score
        52
    3. Like

      Jor-El

      Senior Don Juan From UK
      • Messages
        413
      • Reaction score
        494
    4. Haha

      deBrito

      Don Juan From Brazil
      • Messages
        122
      • Reaction score
        106
    5. Haha

      Paper Crane

      Banned 30
      • Messages
        267
      • Reaction score
        258
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top