"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

These dudes would steal your chick

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30

You should approach instead of looking up gay ads.
Trust me if you got even close to the quality of pus.sy I'm getting, you'd be alot more secure with your sexuality than feeling threatened by some young dudes who look better than you, have more money than you and are probably way more productive than you are.

Take your L with pride.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Trust me if you got even close to the quality of pus.sy I'm getting, you'd be alot more secure with your sexuality than feeling threatened by some young dudes who look better than you, have more money than you and are probably way more productive than you are.

Take your L with pride.
You get so much ass between phaggotry threads like this.

This cuckold has seen 1 up close before. More than once.

You mad?
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
You get so much ass between phaggotry threads like this.

This cuckold has seen 1 up close before. More than once.

You mad?
Not sure what you're saying. Are you calling yourself a cuckhold? Thats pretty weird man but to each their own.. Whatever gets you off bro
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top