"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

These are the girls I swipe left on on Tinder/Bumble! Am I being too picky?

DanGreen

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
36
Age
41
1. Single mums. I never want my own kids so why would I want to raise another man’s?
Plus I have read countless articles/forum posts on here, girlschase etc that recommended you stay away.

2. Girls that are heavily tattooed/lots of body piercings. I’m cool with a girl having a little tattoo but I’m talking about girls that have their hands/fingers/entire arms/back/chest covered in tattoos. I’m also not into the look of girls that cover their faces in piercings. I prefer more feminine looking women.
I read an article on girlschase recommending to avoid heavily tattooed/pierced girls.

3.Girls that insist you must be over 6ft or say comments like ‘a man shorter than 6ft is known as just a friend’ well I’m not 6ft so why waste my time as well as theirs?

4.Fat girls

5, Girls that either just have 1 photo only (feel they are catfish) nothing written in their bio at all (lazy) or girls that just share their IG/Insta and say “I never use this app” that are fishing for followers.

6. Dark skinned girls. Not sure why but have just always had a preference for being attracted to white girls. I sometimes like some Asian girls too.

So I’m just looking for honest feedback here guys! Are my standards fine or are any of those maybe being slightly too picky?

I was recently chatting to some IRL friends and people on a Reddit group and a few people have said my standards are way too high for a dating app and that’s why I’m probably not getting many matches.

I’m 35 and have my age range set 18-40 I prefer younger women but happy to date a older woman that’s attractive.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Nope. You gotta have standards and self respect mate.

I rather have a dry period than facking a fat whale or walrus etc or single mom for that sake. Ain't going to happen.
I would be personally disgusted and could not live with myself if I ever did for example (fat walruses/whales).

I'd think it is important or you have to live with the regrets of knowing that you do not respect yourself when push comes to shove.

few people have said my standards are way too high for a dating app
That's because most guys will fark anything ugly that can walk on legs. They do not have any standards. They only care about the hole..
 
Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Your biggest problem is apps are FLOODED with girls who are 1-4 on your list. And the ones that aren’t are fake profiles. You’ll be swiping a long time.
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
So I’m just looking for honest feedback here guys! Are my standards fine or are any of those maybe being slightly too picky?

I was recently chatting to some IRL friends and people on a Reddit group and a few people have said my standards are way too high for a dating app and that’s why I’m probably not getting many matches.

I’m 35 and have my age range set 18-40 I prefer younger women but happy to date a older woman that’s attractive.
Your filter pretty much lines up with mine. And your results line up with mine as well. Such is the dumpster fire that is Tinder.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
1. Single mums. I never want my own kids so why would I want to raise another man’s?
Plus I have read countless articles/forum posts on here, girlschase etc that recommended you stay away.

2. Girls that are heavily tattooed/lots of body piercings. I’m cool with a girl having a little tattoo but I’m talking about girls that have their hands/fingers/entire arms/back/chest covered in tattoos. I’m also not into the look of girls that cover their faces in piercings. I prefer more feminine looking women.
I read an article on girlschase recommending to avoid heavily tattooed/pierced girls.

3.Girls that insist you must be over 6ft or say comments like ‘a man shorter than 6ft is known as just a friend’ well I’m not 6ft so why waste my time as well as theirs?

4.Fat girls

5, Girls that either just have 1 photo only (feel they are catfish) nothing written in their bio at all (lazy) or girls that just share their IG/Insta and say “I never use this app” that are fishing for followers.

6. Dark skinned girls. Not sure why but have just always had a preference for being attracted to white girls. I sometimes like some Asian girls too.

So I’m just looking for honest feedback here guys! Are my standards fine or are any of those maybe being slightly too picky?

I was recently chatting to some IRL friends and people on a Reddit group and a few people have said my standards are way too high for a dating app and that’s why I’m probably not getting many matches.

I’m 35 and have my age range set 18-40 I prefer younger women but happy to date a older woman that’s attractive.
They would probably swipe left to you too unless you are a chad.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,055
Nope. You gotta have standards and self respect mate.

I rather have a dry period than facking a fat whale or walrus etc or single mom for that sake. Ain't going to happen.
I would be personally disgusted and could not live with myself if I ever did for example.

I'd think it is important or you have to live with the regrets of knowing that you do not respect yourself when push comes to shove.


That's because most guys will fark anything ugly that can walk on legs. They do not have any standards. They only care about the hole..
But you dont have a dry period so its easy to talk hot air.
 

DanGreen

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2020
Messages
31
Reaction score
36
Age
41
Thanks for the feedback guys and it’s nice to know others have high standards.

I have always preferred meeting girls in reallife but with COVID-19/Social Distancing it’s much harder to meet girls in real life situations.
Broke up with my last girlfriend in December so it’s been nearly a year since I been on a date/got laid. Was curious to see who I might match/chat with on one of the apps.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
1. Single mums. I never want my own kids so why would I want to raise another man’s?
Plus I have read countless articles/forum posts on here, girlschase etc that recommended you stay away.

2. Girls that are heavily tattooed/lots of body piercings. I’m cool with a girl having a little tattoo but I’m talking about girls that have their hands/fingers/entire arms/back/chest covered in tattoos. I’m also not into the look of girls that cover their faces in piercings. I prefer more feminine looking women.
I read an article on girlschase recommending to avoid heavily tattooed/pierced girls.

3.Girls that insist you must be over 6ft or say comments like ‘a man shorter than 6ft is known as just a friend’ well I’m not 6ft so why waste my time as well as theirs?

4.Fat girls

5, Girls that either just have 1 photo only (feel they are catfish) nothing written in their bio at all (lazy) or girls that just share their IG/Insta and say “I never use this app” that are fishing for followers.

6. Dark skinned girls. Not sure why but have just always had a preference for being attracted to white girls. I sometimes like some Asian girls too.

So I’m just looking for honest feedback here guys! Are my standards fine or are any of those maybe being slightly too picky?

I was recently chatting to some IRL friends and people on a Reddit group and a few people have said my standards are way too high for a dating app and that’s why I’m probably not getting many matches.

I’m 35 and have my age range set 18-40 I prefer younger women but happy to date a older woman that’s attractive.
If anything that's not enough standards. I find a reason to swipe left or ignore 90-95% of the women I see on there. Here are several more I can think of just off the top of my head

a) all of their photos are selfies
b) they make a duck face
c) overly tanned (looks terrible and makes them age even worse than normal)
d) are over 25 (with some RARE exceptions, women over 25 look like s*** and act entitled as if they're still 22)
e) basic b**** vibes ex: dog mom, coffee lover, likes food, likes to laugh, likes to travel, wears the same exact **** as all her friends and every other woman around her
f) all of their photos only show their face (it means they're fat 100% of the time)
g) any mention of BLM or ACAB
h) any mention of globohomo/marxist ideology
i) are a 7/10 or below (if they look like a 7 in photos they're probably a 5 or 6 in person at best)
j) mentions their zodiac sign or myer briggs personality type
h) mentions how important her career is to her
i) talks about how much they love eating [insert garbage food] and doesn't exercise
j) has an onlyfans link in their profile (obvious one)
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,089
Not if you take care of yourself and look great.
Agreed. But most people would be surprised how well you can do if you come across as fun, interesting, have good conversational skills and are not afraid to escalate, even if you don't look great. I'm a 6 or 6.5 maybe and do phenomenal on OLD because of these things. Yes, I probably won't get 9's but I don't need them. I like 7s and 7.5s with the occasional 8. Less drama, more stable in general and they are better in bed.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
On those sites, I swipe right on anyone I think would look good with my #### in their mouth. If you're using them for anything more than that you're going to be seriously disappointed.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
Your biggest problem is apps are FLOODED with girls who are 1-4 on your list. And the ones that aren’t are fake profiles. You’ll be swiping a long time.
Actually the biggest problem ins't that, but is social media itself that inflate girls ego with hungry horny simps followers making a 3 or 6 belive that they are a 8,9 or10 because even the average girl have 10-20 K horny beta duds that all want to fark her. Before social media girls that have access to that exposure and their choices of guys where more limited which slowed down their hybergamy...

Today all that is on overdrive and it makes it more complicated because chicks expectations are simply in hubris and will only lust for the 8-10 guys because they think they are entitled to them.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
It all depends on what you're looking for. If plate or someone to just have fun with then she only needs to pass the boner test.

If LTR only, then you aren't picky and should be even more picky screening when chatting with them too.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
A big part of that depends on where you are. In my area, OLD is very much a dumpster fire as you describe it. I also swipe left on any woman who decides to include something in their bio about the Orange Man Being Bad.

But if you go to latin america, at least half the women are decent looking and you'll find your OLD blowing up if your profile is in english and you're semi good-looking. It's worth paying for tinder or bumble for the duration of a trip down there.

I deleted all my OLD apps because swiping in this area is a complete waste of time.
 

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
213
Age
61
A big part of that depends on where you are. In my area, OLD is very much a dumpster fire as you describe it. I also swipe left on any woman who decides to include something in their bio about the Orange Man Being Bad.

But if you go to latin america, at least half the women are decent looking and you'll find your OLD blowing up if your profile is in english and you're semi good-looking. It's worth paying for tinder or bumble for the duration of a trip down there.

I deleted all my OLD apps because swiping in this area is a complete waste of time.
Agreed on that. Just before Covid I joined my GF for the tail end of her trip to Costa Rica. In 48 hours I had fifty matches, a dozen of them I would have totally pursued if I had the time and availability. Killed me to swipe left on all of them...
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,344
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
SOME WOMEN START SCREAMING AT YOU IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THEIR PROFILE HOW MUCH THEY HATE MEN!!!!!!!!!

Is that supposed to be attractive?
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
SOME WOMEN START SCREAMING AT YOU IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THEIR PROFILE HOW MUCH THEY HATE MEN!!!!!!!!!

Is that supposed to be attractive?
I'm sure there are some submissive male feminists out there who will swipe right on that.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top