Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

These are the girls I swipe left on on Tinder/Bumble! Am I being too picky?

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Single mums. I never want my own kids so why would I want to raise another man’s?
Plus I have read countless articles/forum posts on here, girlschase etc that recommended you stay away.

2. Girls that are heavily tattooed/lots of body piercings. I’m cool with a girl having a little tattoo but I’m talking about girls that have their hands/fingers/entire arms/back/chest covered in tattoos. I’m also not into the look of girls that cover their faces in piercings. I prefer more feminine looking women.
I read an article on girlschase recommending to avoid heavily tattooed/pierced girls.

3.Girls that insist you must be over 6ft or say comments like ‘a man shorter than 6ft is known as just a friend’ well I’m not 6ft so why waste my time as well as theirs?

4.Fat girls

5, Girls that either just have 1 photo only (feel they are catfish) nothing written in their bio at all (lazy) or girls that just share their IG/Insta and say “I never use this app” that are fishing for followers.

6. Dark skinned girls. Not sure why but have just always had a preference for being attracted to white girls. I sometimes like some Asian girls too.

So I’m just looking for honest feedback here guys! Are my standards fine or are any of those maybe being slightly too picky?

I was recently chatting to some IRL friends and people on a Reddit group and a few people have said my standards are way too high for a dating app and that’s why I’m probably not getting many matches.

I’m 35 and have my age range set 18-40 I prefer younger women but happy to date a older woman that’s attractive.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. You gotta have standards and self respect mate.

I rather have a dry period than facking a fat whale or walrus etc or single mom for that sake. Ain't going to happen.
I would be personally disgusted and could not live with myself if I ever did for example (fat walruses/whales).

I'd think it is important or you have to live with the regrets of knowing that you do not respect yourself when push comes to shove.

few people have said my standards are way too high for a dating app
That's because most guys will fark anything ugly that can walk on legs. They do not have any standards. They only care about the hole..

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your biggest problem is apps are FLOODED with girls who are 1-4 on your list. And the ones that aren’t are fake profiles. You’ll be swiping a long time.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m just looking for honest feedback here guys! Are my standards fine or are any of those maybe being slightly too picky?

I was recently chatting to some IRL friends and people on a Reddit group and a few people have said my standards are way too high for a dating app and that’s why I’m probably not getting many matches.

I’m 35 and have my age range set 18-40 I prefer younger women but happy to date a older woman that’s attractive.
Your filter pretty much lines up with mine. And your results line up with mine as well. Such is the dumpster fire that is Tinder.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Single mums. I never want my own kids so why would I want to raise another man’s?
Plus I have read countless articles/forum posts on here, girlschase etc that recommended you stay away.

2. Girls that are heavily tattooed/lots of body piercings. I’m cool with a girl having a little tattoo but I’m talking about girls that have their hands/fingers/entire arms/back/chest covered in tattoos. I’m also not into the look of girls that cover their faces in piercings. I prefer more feminine looking women.
I read an article on girlschase recommending to avoid heavily tattooed/pierced girls.

3.Girls that insist you must be over 6ft or say comments like ‘a man shorter than 6ft is known as just a friend’ well I’m not 6ft so why waste my time as well as theirs?

4.Fat girls

5, Girls that either just have 1 photo only (feel they are catfish) nothing written in their bio at all (lazy) or girls that just share their IG/Insta and say “I never use this app” that are fishing for followers.

6. Dark skinned girls. Not sure why but have just always had a preference for being attracted to white girls. I sometimes like some Asian girls too.

They would probably swipe left to you too unless you are a chad.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. You gotta have standards and self respect mate.

I rather have a dry period than facking a fat whale or walrus etc or single mom for that sake. Ain't going to happen.
I would be personally disgusted and could not live with myself if I ever did for example.

I'd think it is important or you have to live with the regrets of knowing that you do not respect yourself when push comes to shove.

That's because most guys will fark anything ugly that can walk on legs. They do not have any standards. They only care about the hole..
But you dont have a dry period so its easy to talk hot air.

DanGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys and it’s nice to know others have high standards.

I have always preferred meeting girls in reallife but with COVID-19/Social Distancing it’s much harder to meet girls in real life situations.
Broke up with my last girlfriend in December so it’s been nearly a year since I been on a date/got laid. Was curious to see who I might match/chat with on one of the apps.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

4.Fat girls

If anything that's not enough standards. I find a reason to swipe left or ignore 90-95% of the women I see on there. Here are several more I can think of just off the top of my head

a) all of their photos are selfies
b) they make a duck face
c) overly tanned (looks terrible and makes them age even worse than normal)
d) are over 25 (with some RARE exceptions, women over 25 look like s*** and act entitled as if they're still 22)
e) basic b**** vibes ex: dog mom, coffee lover, likes food, likes to laugh, likes to travel, wears the same exact **** as all her friends and every other woman around her
f) all of their photos only show their face (it means they're fat 100% of the time)
g) any mention of BLM or ACAB
h) any mention of globohomo/marxist ideology
i) are a 7/10 or below (if they look like a 7 in photos they're probably a 5 or 6 in person at best)
j) mentions their zodiac sign or myer briggs personality type
h) mentions how important her career is to her
i) talks about how much they love eating [insert garbage food] and doesn't exercise
j) has an onlyfans link in their profile (obvious one)

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not if you take care of yourself and look great.
Agreed. But most people would be surprised how well you can do if you come across as fun, interesting, have good conversational skills and are not afraid to escalate, even if you don't look great. I'm a 6 or 6.5 maybe and do phenomenal on OLD because of these things. Yes, I probably won't get 9's but I don't need them. I like 7s and 7.5s with the occasional 8. Less drama, more stable in general and they are better in bed.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On those sites, I swipe right on anyone I think would look good with my #### in their mouth. If you're using them for anything more than that you're going to be seriously disappointed.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your biggest problem is apps are FLOODED with girls who are 1-4 on your list. And the ones that aren’t are fake profiles. You’ll be swiping a long time.
Actually the biggest problem ins't that, but is social media itself that inflate girls ego with hungry horny simps followers making a 3 or 6 belive that they are a 8,9 or10 because even the average girl have 10-20 K horny beta duds that all want to fark her. Before social media girls that have access to that exposure and their choices of guys where more limited which slowed down their hybergamy...

Today all that is on overdrive and it makes it more complicated because chicks expectations are simply in hubris and will only lust for the 8-10 guys because they think they are entitled to them.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on what you're looking for. If plate or someone to just have fun with then she only needs to pass the boner test.

If LTR only, then you aren't picky and should be even more picky screening when chatting with them too.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big part of that depends on where you are. In my area, OLD is very much a dumpster fire as you describe it. I also swipe left on any woman who decides to include something in their bio about the Orange Man Being Bad.

But if you go to latin america, at least half the women are decent looking and you'll find your OLD blowing up if your profile is in english and you're semi good-looking. It's worth paying for tinder or bumble for the duration of a trip down there.

I deleted all my OLD apps because swiping in this area is a complete waste of time.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A big part of that depends on where you are. In my area, OLD is very much a dumpster fire as you describe it. I also swipe left on any woman who decides to include something in their bio about the Orange Man Being Bad.

But if you go to latin america, at least half the women are decent looking and you'll find your OLD blowing up if your profile is in english and you're semi good-looking. It's worth paying for tinder or bumble for the duration of a trip down there.

I deleted all my OLD apps because swiping in this area is a complete waste of time.
Agreed on that. Just before Covid I joined my GF for the tail end of her trip to Costa Rica. In 48 hours I had fifty matches, a dozen of them I would have totally pursued if I had the time and availability. Killed me to swipe left on all of them...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOME WOMEN START SCREAMING AT YOU IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THEIR PROFILE HOW MUCH THEY HATE MEN!!!!!!!!!

Is that supposed to be attractive?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOME WOMEN START SCREAMING AT YOU IN THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THEIR PROFILE HOW MUCH THEY HATE MEN!!!!!!!!!

Is that supposed to be attractive?
I'm sure there are some submissive male feminists out there who will swipe right on that.