You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
yes and on these apps far-above-average men are forced to compete over some average piece of azzOnline dating, IMHO, has ruined relationships. We've turned into a hookup culture where neither sex is satisfied. We always think there is someone better on the littlest issue. I remember a year or so ago I was seeing this woman. She got sick with the flu, and I didn't want to get sick, so I said let's meet up next week. She then said men take care of me and I expect that. I said, I see and understand. We broke up shortly after. I will add, she offered to be non-exclusive, but I was so disgusted at her entitled behaviour, I said no thanks. This was during my red pill conversion, but I wouldn't go into her frame, she would have to come into mine. I knew if I agreed, it would had been a double-edged sword. It was a lose-lose scenario for me.
I went off that app soon after. I just logged in today, she's still online and active. Amazing. I often wonder how many good people are thrown to the side by either sex because they think something is better outside of what they currently have.
Thats funny af i don think this is representative of the reality.social media (fb, ig, tiktok) chats (discord, skype) forums, dating apps
Wherever u go if there are men and women you can be sure women will beworshipped by men
its OVER
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
How do you act like a man?Women are spoiled for choice.
The ONE they want is the one that acts like a man.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
This is so trueWhat's strange is that a number of repulsive fatties actually look more than passably hot online. Whereas the hot women I see and date IRL don't look that hot in online photos. It's a bizarre paradox. This is why I spend minimal time with social media.
Good question, and the simple answer is to not act like a woman.How do you act like a man?