Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

theres so much glorifying women online

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
social media (fb, ig, tiktok) chats (discord, skype) forums, dating apps

Wherever u go if there are men and women you can be sure women will beworshipped by men

its OVER

Last edited:

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating, IMHO, has ruined relationships. We've turned into a hookup culture where neither sex is satisfied. We always think there is someone better on the littlest issue. I remember a year or so ago I was seeing this woman. She got sick with the flu, and I didn't want to get sick, so I said let's meet up next week. She then said men take care of me and I expect that. I said, I see and understand. We broke up shortly after. I will add, she offered to be non-exclusive, but I was so disgusted at her entitled behaviour, I said no thanks. This was during my red pill conversion, but I wouldn't go into her frame, she would have to come into mine. I knew if I agreed, it would had been a double-edged sword. It was a lose-lose scenario for me.
I went off that app soon after. I just logged in today, she's still online and active. Amazing. I often wonder how many good people are thrown to the side by either sex because they think something is better outside of what they currently have.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Online dating, IMHO, has ruined relationships. We've turned into a hookup culture where neither sex is satisfied. We always think there is someone better on the littlest issue. I remember a year or so ago I was seeing this woman. She got sick with the flu, and I didn't want to get sick, so I said let's meet up next week. She then said men take care of me and I expect that. I said, I see and understand. We broke up shortly after. I will add, she offered to be non-exclusive, but I was so disgusted at her entitled behaviour, I said no thanks. This was during my red pill conversion, but I wouldn't go into her frame, she would have to come into mine. I knew if I agreed, it would had been a double-edged sword. It was a lose-lose scenario for me.
I went off that app soon after. I just logged in today, she's still online and active. Amazing. I often wonder how many good people are thrown to the side by either sex because they think something is better outside of what they currently have.
yes and on these apps far-above-average men are forced to compete over some average piece of azz

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
social media (fb, ig, tiktok) chats (discord, skype) forums, dating apps

Wherever u go if there are men and women you can be sure women will beworshipped by men

its OVER

Thats funny af i don think this is representative of the reality.

stevieLA

Banned
Reaction score
What's strange is that a number of repulsive fatties actually look more than passably hot online. Whereas the hot women I see and date IRL don't look that hot in online photos. It's a bizarre paradox. This is why I spend minimal time with social media.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are spoiled for choice. But every chick is emotionally attracted to male strength characteristics and will never be drawn to supplicating sycophants. Fawning over a chick on a dating app or Instagram does not help you.

Think of it this way... what if you had 100 fatty b!tchy chicks fawning over you... would you care about any of them? If you had 1 out of 100 chicks that was attractive and feminine would you care about the 99 that were not? Of course you won't.

The average dude is attracted to looks and feminine behavior, that's pretty much it. We will put up with a lot of BS if a chick is hot and makes us feel dominate and manly. She could be working in a dead-end job... making next to nothing. Be a total wreak with finances... in debt up to her @ss, no real sense of humor... She could be flaky as fvck, and a complete airhead. But if she is hot, and knows how to be feminine and submissive we will forget about everything else.

Chicks are the same way... they see these fawning masses the way we see fatties. Chicks are attracted to good looking men who on the surface appear to be hot... but they really are not interested in these men, because they do not make them feel anything. The dopamine rush they get from getting so much attention is like taking a drug hit... the feeling never lasts... and they have to get another fix. You might love the way the drugs make you feel, but you really don't care about the drugs.

No matter how hot a chick is... there is some dude out there that she really wants... all the others kissing her @ss are not the one. The ONE they want is the one that acts like a man.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real-life approaches are so much more effective than OLD and women see the two as distinct arenas. The guys whining about OLD don’t have the guts to approach IRL.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a female friend who studies in London and she lives in a place with another 8 or 10 females .

She’s been there for couple of years now . All of the females she lives with half of them are fat and ugly . They all just below 6 . Guess what? They fck like rabbits.

My friend she’s kinda attractive around 7 at her best and she was telling me it’s so easy to find someone to fck in London. All the guys are so thirsty and have no standards. Even a fat whale can get laid . I just couldn’t believe what she was saying.

In fact i wanted to throw up just in thought of interacting sexually with any of her female room mates. How is this possible these women to have a sex life?

That woman swiping left could do that because as I explained she has a lot of options and I’m sure she’s talking with at least 2 or 3 guys at the time .

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's strange is that a number of repulsive fatties actually look more than passably hot online. Whereas the hot women I see and date IRL don't look that hot in online photos. It's a bizarre paradox. This is why I spend minimal time with social media.
This is so true

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you act like a man?
Good question, and the simple answer is to not act like a woman.

Never over react to anything, especial things the chick does.

Put yourself first, she orbits you... NEVER orbit her. If she decides that she doesn't want to be in your orbit, then you have to be okay with that... if she's circling another planet. Earth doesn't care that Titan orbits Jupiter, be grounded like Earth.

Make a move, get to the point. Don't pvssy-foot around with what you want. Declare your intentions, but do not push for anything she doesn't want.

Don't b!tch about your problems in front of chicks.... it's okay for chicks, but not for men, men solve problems they don't complain about them.

Don't play emotional games with chicks... that is their game and you CAN NOT WIN, so don't play. This really is easy to do, but so many guys have been sold a bill of goods by PUAs and dating gurus that give you 'rules' and teach how to pretend to be something you aren't as a means of manipulation. You just do what you want.... that's it. If you ever get to a point where you are asking what sort of action you should do in situations involving chicks, then you know you are on the WRONG path. If you want to text her, fvcking text her. Don't worry about how what you say might impact her impression of you, just do and say what you want. Now be advised, if what you do and say is awkward, well... you will suffer the consequences..., you just need more practice with chicks. Fix that part, but don't fix your impulses, unless you impulses are criminal in nature... but this is advice for normal men. Just like my advice will not help you with crazy chicks... it also will not help you if you are a crazy dude.