Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There Is NO Such Thing as A Busy Woman

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is that busy that they can't spare 30 seconds in a day to reply to a text, also nobody is that busy that they can't spare a single hour in a evening during the week.

If she says "I'm busy" it simply means she isn't interested in you. If you REALLY want to see someone, you simply make the time.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Generally true. I'll add that certain women overschedule their lives to the point that their busy schedules are preventing them from forming a romantic relationship. I've seen it happen.
If she isn't making time for you, even rescheduling other things it means your not a priority in her life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Nobody is that busy that they can't spare 30 seconds in a day to reply to a text, also nobody is that busy that they can't spare a single hour in a evening during the week.

If she says "I'm busy" it simply means she isn't interested in you. If you REALLY want to see someone, you simply make the time.
This is true. I have been dating a very busy woman for the last 4 months and she always makes time to see me, even if it's only for 3 or 4 hours that week.

And she really appreciates that I don't need constant attention like a lot of guys seem to. We text every day but sometimes several hours will go by between responses.

Some would say this shows lack of interest but her actions show high interest. We spend the night at each other's places, we both have our preferred drinks at the other's place(she has wine at my place and I have beer at hers), and she even got me a toothbrush for her place she keeps in the cabinet for when I am there. We also have shows that we only watch when we are together.

In some cases guys are their own worst enemy. If you want a successful woman with a good career and who actually has her act together then expecting texts within 30 minutes and her dropping everything for you isn't going to happen. This tells me that most posters don't usually associate with these type of women more than anything else.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll mostly get the "Sorry I was busy" excuse from a girl who you're pursuing and isn't 100% on you yet, or who is losing attraction for you.

There's a silly expectation that a girl needs to be 10/10 interest level right off the bat and will drop everything to prioritize you over the life she lived before she matched with you on Tinder or whatever. Rarely the case.

Personally I hate ongoing text dialogues with women, even women I'm batsh!t crazy about. I really hate non-substantive text messages from women too, like a meme or some Instagram post, sent to me just to get my attention and reaction. It gets needy and annoying quickly. I imagine it's downright repulsive for a woman to get a lot of these texts from men.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Man I’m not saying women don’t lie about being busy and abuse the busy card. But I do know from personal experience that yes sometimes my workday gets so crazy that I really don’t have 30 seconds to respond to a text ( or pizz or eat or even so much as process a thought about anything outside what’s going on at work)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this does not mean that if she says the first time that she is busy or whatever you should not ask her another 1-2 times how her schedule looks like , as we know that women are quite emotional , and maybe she does not feel on the moment to see you , especially if she was not intimate with you

being an extremist in this regards means that you are auto rejecting because you think she is not attainable , and you reject her before you think she will reject you as a way to stroke your ego

this Is a bad ego :)

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can't agree with that. Some are as busy as some men are.
You're too extreme with your statement. I wouldn't say she's not interested in you, she's just not at the "Brad Pitt point".
If Brad Pitt were to ask her out, she'd say yes in a second. Which she might do about you as well in the future. Just not at this moment in time.

When a woman asks you out, do you stop caring about your schedule and postpone everything? I don't. Why should women do that?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of careerist women do have lives that actually make it quite difficult for them to have relationships. Some women also participate in Junior League. A lot of women who were participating in Junior League before the pandemic were career oriented, career first women. Between their career demands and the demands of Junior League, it was quite difficult for them to fit in a relationship.

The only women I ever met that did Junior League were on swipe apps and those swipe app dates never amounted to anything. I haven't run into a Junior League woman in a while. My sense is that the majority of women in Junior League that are in relationships are ones who formed relationships earlier in life and before their careers/Junior League schedules got hectic.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can get busy. They are people just like us.

Women are more prone to many sickness/illness too.

This is why how long her reply is not a good indicator of how much she's interested in us.

What matter is how submissive she is to us.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Busy = not interested

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then expecting texts within 30 minutes and her dropping everything for you isn't going to happen.
Man I’m not saying women don’t lie about being busy and abuse the busy card. But I do know from personal experience that yes sometimes my workday gets so crazy that I really don’t have 30 seconds to respond to a text ( or pizz or eat or even so much as process a thought about anything outside what’s going on at work)
I think it's not really realistic or even accurate to expect someone to text back right away to your texts as @BackInTheGame78 mentioned. In my experience, girls can get busy as @logicallefty has noted.

However it's highly dependent on the girls texting habits themselves. Some are ok with small talk and just engaging for the sake of acknowledgement while others would rather wait to text back when they have the time and can focus on having a more meaningful conversation. I've ran across both types and you just have to identify what kind of person they are before assuming too many things.

One clear indication however is if you text them earlier in the day and they don't text back until the following day. My threshold is one day personally.

On the flipside, I've also had gals that were super interested in me, texting me quite often while they were on their vacation in a nice location to a point where I told them to just enjoy their vacation and not worry about texting me.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True sometimes they are waiting for some **** to get confirmed like a schedule for the week etc and then provide an alternative but if she were really interested she would be like "will confirm once I know when I confirm for xxx or yyy once I know when my meeting is"

Also what about those trying to test a guy. Those stupid cvnts following their girlfriends advice of not texting for x hours. They lose out on further privileges.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that there's some particular rule that you need to follow.

It's more that you need to be able to tell the difference between someone that's interested and someone that's not.

Reactions: B80

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Generally true. I'll add that certain women overschedule their lives to the point that their busy schedules are preventing them from forming a romantic relationship. I've seen it happen.
Yeah to appear busy and to appear to be treated like a queen.

If Dwayne Johnson, Lebron James, or Elon Musk asked her out, think she'd be busy then? I guarantee you she wouldn't, barring a huge family or personal tragedy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Women are often excellent at overscheduling their lives with meaningless stuff.
Often food or calorie related. Brunch, drinks, wine tastings etc....thats why they are fat =/

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often food or calorie related. Brunch, drinks, wine tastings etc....thats why they are fat =/
Yes. This is a part of it.

A man is often competing for a woman's attention with her job, her friends, her family, her hobbies, her pets, her errands, and sometimes even her children.

Lone Philosopher

Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel like this is specifically true for younger women who are in their early or mid twenties. I don't know too much about women older than that but you are right in regards to the younger ones because they never don't have their phones on them/ check social media constantly.