Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There Is NO Such Thing as A Busy Woman

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like this is specifically true for younger women who are in their early or mid twenties. I don't know too much about women older than that but you are right in regards to the younger ones because they never don't have their phones on them/ check social media constantly.
It's great when they claim to be too busy to reply, but during the date they are constantly checking their phone.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is that busy that they can't spare 30 seconds in a day to reply to a text, also nobody is that busy that they can't spare a single hour in a evening during the week.

If she says "I'm busy" it simply means she isn't interested in you. If you REALLY want to see someone, you simply make the time.
Had that BS back in 2006 with online dating. But once they get pumped and dumped by chad then they have some time for you because then they feel guilty enough to give you the time of day. You are still waiting in line I guess and if you don't lose your cool, sometimes they do come around if you can handle sloppy seconds. I couldn't.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the camp that believes women are "busy" until an Alpha male comes along. And then all of a sudden, her yoga classes or ladies' nights aren't so important to her after all, and she'll let any of those go in a heartbeat to answer to chad.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody is that busy that they can't spare 30 seconds in a day to reply to a text, also nobody is that busy that they can't spare a single hour in a evening during the week.

If she says "I'm busy" it simply means she isn't interested in you. If you REALLY want to see someone, you simply make the time.
It's always a safe bet to assume if a chick says she is busy that she is just blowing you off. But really, in my 30 plus years of dating experience with chick 'busy' means that she has no time management skills.

Yesterday I set up a meeting with a woman and a potential client for her... without going into details, I am not understating that this meeting could be life changing for her. The meeting was 9am... I got there at 8:50 am, I am ALWAYS early for any appointment, if I say I am going to show up, I am there.

Right at 9:00 am I get a text from her "I'm on my way." at 9:10 am she sends another text "Is there a place close by where I can get coffee"
At 9:18 am she finally show up, but has to stop and get coffee and a fruit cup from the coffee shop in the lobby... At 9:25 am, she sits down for the meeting.

This is the same woman who a few weeks ago asked for my help to get her passport renewed so she could take an overseas trip. I know a guy in the State department that was willing to walk her renewal request though as a personal favor to me. Three days ago she tells me she can't find her old passport and asks if there is anything she can do... I told her "If you can't find your expired passport there isn't a fvcking thing I can do to help you, you are out of luck." Here is the thing... her boyfriend (the stupid @ss motherfvcker) had already paid for plane tickets and reservations for her trip). Now if her boyfriend does not dump her he will then move from the category of 'stupid @ss motherfvcker' to 'fvcktarded useful jack@ss with ZERO emotional self control'.

This woman WANTED to make this meeting, she wanted to take this vacation trip, but she lacks the self-discipline to get her butt out of bed 30 minutes earlier get her coffee and breakfast and make her way to a meeting that was less than 15 minutes away from her house or put her important documents in a secured location where she can find them.

The point of this wall of text is simple: If she is a flaky @ass chick with the organization skills of a schizophrenic child suffering from ADHD... or she is a chick with low interest, either way, you do not want this woman in your life. If she is the latter, well.... let some other dude adopt this basket-case emptying his bank account paying for her stupidity... it's a good thing because if you didn't have stupid men taking care of these fools, then we the taxpayers will be footing the bill.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. I have been dating a very busy woman for the last 4 months and she always makes time to see me, even if it's only for 3 or 4 hours that week.

And she really appreciates that I don't need constant attention like a lot of guys seem to. We text every day but sometimes several hours will go by between responses.

Some would say this shows lack of interest but her actions show high interest. We spend the night at each other's places, we both have our preferred drinks at the other's place(she has wine at my place and I have beer at hers), and she even got me a toothbrush for her place she keeps in the cabinet for when I am there. We also have shows that we only watch when we are together.

In some cases guys are their own worst enemy. If you want a successful woman with a good career and who actually has her act together then expecting texts within 30 minutes and her dropping everything for you isn't going to happen. This tells me that most posters don't usually associate with these type of women more than anything else.
+1 on this. My primary dating partner and I have a very similar dynamic. The normal routine is to see each other every other weekend, two or three overnights depending on whether she feels like staying over Sunday night. We have basic hygiene stuff at each other's places for convenience. The time we spend together is focused on each other and consider ourselves "partners" (which is essentially poly-speak for being in an LTR).

As the vax rate in her rather wide and varied social circle has picked up, she's gotten busier. She's formally Poly and has started dating a couple of people she couldn't before due to covid. As it happened, circumstances led us to going out on a double-date dinner with one of them along with one of his primary partners. Part of me accepts that this is how Poly people operate, part of me just found it to be a curious situation that most people would be appalled by. Whatever.

The guy I met at dinner (a likable, interesting guy, as was his partner) sent an "I miss you" text shortly after we got back to her apartment from the dinner. She rolled her eyes and was like "sheesh, it's only been an hour!". He has also been known to text her "are you upset with me?" when the lull was her simply being busy. She made a point to tell me that I have very good texting etiquette in that I don't freak out when it takes awhile for her to get back to me.

So while this goes against the grain around here, it works for me. She makes me a priority. Her actions when we're together show high interest. Given I'm busy with a career and being a divorced dad of two adolescents, I can't be available full time to I don't expect that from her. She's quite a bit younger than me so I'm not going to insist that she hold a candle for me. What she does on her time is her decision, and so far has not affected the time we spend with each other.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of this wall of text is simple: If she is a flaky @ass chick with the organization skills of a schizophrenic child suffering from ADHD... or she is a chick with low interest, either way, you do not want this woman in your life. If she is the latter, well.... let some other dude adopt this basket-case emptying his bank account paying for her stupidity... it's a good thing because if you didn't have stupid men taking care of these fools, then we the taxpayers will be footing the bill.
Agreed. Made the mistake of marrying a woman with serious OCD/ADHD issues (among many other things) which at the time I figured she would just grow out of. Nope.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Context matters. "Busy" is not a word you want to hear from a woman you've asked out. Whether she's busy or not isn't the point. An interested woman will tell you WHY she's busy, and suggest a different time. But they typically won't use that word, because that would scare a guy off that they wanted to date. It's not encouraging him to ask twice.

Some people think women like to give sh!t tests. Sure, small ones here and there. But if they really like a guy, their inhibitions to play mind games are lowered. If you think a woman is playing hard to get, being difficult, sending mixed signals, what she's actually telling you is she has low interest. And sure, sometimes that can be turned around. It all depends.

How quickly she responds to texts is a little trickier. I've dealt with women who had very little interest respond quite quickly. I've had women with high interest take a while to respond. What you're texting them matters also. Was it dumb small talk they they found boring? Did you text them something that wasn't a question and assume they were going to respond anyway? Was it an invitation to hang out? There's so many different possibilities.

The bottom line is a woman who is interested will follow your lead.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

+1

100! I'm a firm believer men need to be absolutely cold hearted bastards and icy as ****kkk with their finite time. Any ****ery from combative or time Vampire means lose her number. If she cannot dhv beyond vjj, she's gone.

Unfortunately, the amount of high interest next level desire is is miniscule in contrast to the SMP entirety. there's a miniscule amount of women who are compliant and getting with your program. Game is the tedious process of sifting through the dumpster fire for a Gem.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read through the thread and im surprised nobody has mentioned * attention span *

So most women people these days have terrible attention spans they are on facebook, instagram , snapchat , tinder , bumble and probably every other ego supplicating app they can get their hands on

ALL of these apps are going to be spamming her 100's of notifications per day , combine that with work and social life and it's really not difficult to see why you have been "forgotten" about

Heck i probably get 10% of them notifications and i still "forget" too do loads of stuff i'm supposed too

( really its just a low priority in my mind)

problem is unless you actually know a girl through a social circle or work or whatever then i hate to break it too you but you are not going to be at the forefront of her attention span you are just another guy shooting shots trying to get lucky

You either go gung ho and try and set yourself out from the rest of the crowd (high risk of dancing monkey effect ) OR you go super direct and risk burning the interaction out quickly

the third choice of course is too join the orbiter que and sit and twiddle your thumbs to see if your number comes up

This unfortunately is the reality of modern instant gratification society ..... everyone and everything is disposable until they prove they are not

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If I ever hear or read the word busy, I change her name in my contact list to BZ so that I remember that she's a bullshiiiter.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You either go gung ho and try and set yourself out from the rest of the crowd (high risk of dancing monkey effect ) OR you go super direct and risk burning the interaction out quickly
Personally going super direct has been my go to method, it really helps to weed out the time wasters who only want attentionm

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
ALL of these apps are going to be spamming her 100's of notifications per day , combine that with work and social life and it's really not difficult to see why you have been "forgotten" about
Exactly, Humans have not evolved for the constant dopamine hits that social media brings.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that 9 times out of 10 a woman isn't truly busy she's mostly not very into you. But context matters.

Sometimes a woman is legitimately busy ( a criminal defense attorney trying to keep her client out of jail)

Sometimes a woman is responsible (she's not going to call out of work or leave her kids with a babysitter just to go out with you)

I think that ideally you would want a girl who blows off everything else because you're top priority but thats not realistic for a girl you just met last week at the mall. But a girl who's flaking on you often isn't worth your time. A balanced middle ground is best.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact a guy is waiting around for a text says a lot about the guy. Guys that have their own lives fire and forget. If the girl does not text back or she texts back slow that guy is indifferent. I busy man does not have time to waste on texting or the texting game, he makes plans to meet up

If you are worried about a girl not accepting a date because you don't text enough...you lost.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

or it can mean that she really is busy. The important thing is not to dwell on it ...