Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

there are very few things i care about

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know how people can care about so many things in life. i have very few interests.
i dont know who johnny depp is. i know there is some lawsuit going on between him and some woman (his wife? girlfriend? who cares?) and the media is broadcasting it heavily (to distract from the disaster that the current regime has caused).
until a month ago i didn't know who will smith was. (is he an actor or a standup comedian? who cares?)
i dont know what's the latest movie.
i dont know how to play playstation and xbox
i dont know any current singers. I gave up during the late 1999 early 2000 era nsync britney spears era.

am i living under a rock? should i care about these things?

Billtx49

Reaction score
A man has a few specific interests or projects he’s involved in and cares deeply about at any one time in his life.
The rest is just surface clutter, but a man needs to be aware of them for his own knowledge level and their social communication aspects.
If you can’t at least hold a brief conversation or want to know more about current events, then you might well have a living under a rock mindset …

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
i don't know how people can care about so many things in life. i have very few interests.
i dont know who johnny depp is. i know there is some lawsuit going on between him and some woman (his wife? girlfriend? who cares?) and the media is broadcasting it heavily (to distract from the disaster that the current regime has caused).
until a month ago i didn't know who will smith was. (is he an actor or a standup comedian? who cares?)
i dont know any current singers. I gave up during the late 1999 early 2000 era nsync britney spears era.

Yeah you're a weirdo......

Reaction score

you sound pretty weird ngl

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're a weirdo......
but why should i care about this stuff? what difference does it make? for example if my toilet breaks i will go to youtube and search how to fix it. because my toilet matters. but who cares about johnny depp?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It allows for conversation with women, who I will bet you, know who he is. Frankly thought he was pretty damned funny in Pirates of the Caribbean but anyway.

Their personal drama? Don’t know much about it except that I see it in the headlines, like you the whole cult of obsession over celebs I find to be useless.

It’s bread and circus. Also schadenfreude.

but why should i care about this stuff? what difference does it make? for example if my toilet breaks i will go to youtube and search how to fix it. because my toilet matters. but who cares about johnny depp?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It sounds like you don't do anything except go to work. Which is going to cause all sorts of problems when it comes to anything social.

Most people need to meet girls and make friends, very few people are an island.

You don't need to follow every new trend or know every person who's famous for being famous, but you do need to have something to talk about and know how to have fun.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you don't do anything except go to work. Which is going to cause all sorts of problems when it comes to anything social.

Most people need to meet girls and make friends, very few people are an island.

You don't need to follow every new trend or know every person who's famous for being famous, but you do need to have something to talk about and know how to have fun.
Yes I don't do anything because I don't find anything rewarding or fulfilling. I like fixing stuff. I could watch youtube videos on how to fix the toilet or a leaking showerhead. but I can't watch youtube videos on johnny depp. I can't watch movies. I will fall asleep. besides I feel like talking about movies or celebrities is a feminine thing to do anyway.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You,my friend,are existing....not living.You are in the world but not a part of it.And yes,that is weird.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You,my friend,are existing....not living.You are in the world but not a part of it.And yes,that is weird.
but I don't care about that stuff. should I force you to eat sushi when you don't like sushi?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You dont have to care about that stuff, but there should be other stuff you care about besides fixing the dishwasher or whatever

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

You must be fun to talk to on dates.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest looking up current events by doing the following....

go to google and type 'current events' and go to the news section. Also try to look up news on various famous cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Las Vegas, your hometown or local area.

I have to say there's a lot of bad news out there from pedophiles, car accidents and murders. But there's also some positive news ranging from people doing projects or notable side hustles, cool events, concerts and people who have lived bad ass lives.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a mission. Some people will say to not care about women. But i think we will all like a plate now and then in our lives.

Cliche..but its true i think...Concentrate on yourself... improving yourself.

David de Angelo did reconmmend against being "out of date" "out of touch" though.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not into movies, music or video games...you better be rich or really good-looking bc you sound boring af.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am largely out of touch with pop culture/current events too (though not to your extent) but women seem to find me interesting to talk to because I am fairly well read and have unique interests and hobbies.

If you have your own things going on, that's fine, but otherwise it will be harder for you to connect with most women if you have nothing to talk about.

Do you have interesting things in your life to talk about instead?

Serenity

Reaction score
I am the complete opposite. I don't necessarily care about all these things, but I'm too naturally curious to not pay attention to it. Not everyone has curiosity I guess, but you'll have difficulty connecting with others when there are no overlapping interests.

You'll have to either accept the limitation or explore more of life I guess.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t have keep up on Hollywood gossip but being nihilistic about the rest of your life is pretty sad. I don’t watch news but invest, play golf, play baseball, run, swim, hunt, fish, enjoy doing projects around my house... read... it makes like enjoyable