Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theory of gravity (a respectable discussion)

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we discuss the theory of gravity without childish name-calling? We can surely keep a thread open and discuss if people keep it civil, you're obviously passionate about these things (cognitive dissonance will do that).

In reply to people asking about gravity in the previous thread, it's density that makes things fall, not the theory of gravity.

View attachment 9234

Remove "gravity" from the buoyancy equation & it will STILL WORK PERFECTLY FINE! "Gravity" is a 356+ year old theory! How much longer do we have to wait for it to prove its existence? It doesn't exist! We were lied to about a lot of things! They indoctrinated us from children at school.

View attachment 9235

Theories like gravity, evolution and globe earth/space is just designed to remove us from a Creator.
Murk I totally get what you are saying. A few years ago I was just like you. What I have learned is that some topics are too divisive to talk about. Either people see it or they dont.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sh!t falls down and even before Newton or Einstein

Stuff still falls down, most people call it gravity, a few people (like me) understand the prevailing theory for how this works and I'd say literally nobody understands absolutely everything about it, such is science. OP just denies all of it as he's of course free to do, but just like the people who really understands gravity he's in a small minority who denies it exists.
Shyt does not neccesarily fall down. They fall or RISE depending on density.

Murk is saying that the only reason things fall to the ground is because they are more dense than the surrounding media. Things rise when they are less dense than the surrounding media.

Its very simple and there is no need to add this external force deemed gravity.

Serenity

Reaction score
Murk is saying that the only reason things fall to the ground is because they are more dense than the surrounding media. Things rise when they are less dense than the surrounding media.
I'm not disputing bouyancy, this is how bouyancy works under gravity or acceleration.

Its very simple and there is no need to add this external force deemed gravity.
Here's where he and you are wrong. Without gravity objects would neither rise nor fall, regardless of the surrounding media. Acceleration is necessary for objects to rise or fall in a fluid, gravity is a force that can accelerate objects. Gravity is ultimately why things fall down, the reason some solid object would rise to the top of a fluid is because the fluid is denser (more mass per volume) and gravity pulls on it more than the object, so the fluid displaces the less dense object upwards. In a vacuum and under gravity EVERYTHING would fall down because gravity is the only force acting on it.

Bouyancy can ONLY occur under gravity or acceleration.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Murk I totally get what you are saying. A few years ago I was just like you. What I have learned is that some topics are too divisive to talk about. Either people see it or they dont.

Lol, like seeing that the earth is obviously curved with the bottom portion of the Toronto skyline missing when viewed from the southern shore of Lake Ontario?

I believe the lesson here is attempting to use your brain before opening your mouth. And I'm a "conspiracy guy".

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“If Gravity cannot sink an egg in saltwater, then it’s not gravity that makes things fall but density in its medium.”

Why isn't it “the density of the object the makes things fall instead of density in its medium?” I’m sure a brick would fall to the bottom of that salt water glass.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought a discussion about gravity would eclipse the controversy of whether or not looks matter.
The ages of everyone in this thread are 30+. Sex with women isnt as important as it was when men were 14-25.

Billtx49

Reaction score
“If Gravity cannot sink an egg in saltwater, then it’s not gravity that makes things fall but density in its medium.”

Why isn't it “the density of the object the makes things fall instead of density in its medium?” I’m sure a brick would fall to the bottom of that salt water glass.
When enough salt is added to the water, the saltwater solution's density becomes higher than the egg's
Objects sink in liquids when their density is greater than that of the liquid. Conversely, objects float when the density of the liquid is greater than that of the object.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that when discussing the effect of density of any medium on an object, the effect of gravity on that medium has to be taken into account.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Next thread: "Lizard people infiltrating us: A discussion among gentlemen"

Just joking. Im actually enjoying reading the replies in this thread.

Btw, anyone seen "Inside Job" on Netflix? I´ve only seen one episode but it seems passable at least. I have added it to my list and will circle back to it sometime.

Serenity

Reaction score
@Serenity I’ll read and come back to you later but a quick glance I’m not seeing you prove gravity exists (the purpose of the thread) rest assured I would never need educating by you, in anything, ever. Cheers
I'm still waiting. You wanted a respectable discussion and I'm giving it to you, I would be disappointed if you gave up already. I love to nerd out about these things.