Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theminatar's Workout Journal

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
cuzza said:
Nothing wrong with taking creatine, whatsoever. If you have the tool available to you, use it.

Is it a waste of money? Potentially. If you have the cash for it not to be an issue, use it. I personally use it as it comes free with my protein powder, otherwise I don't see much point in it - some people respond better to it than others though.

StateOfMind... why would it be ineffective? The diet not being setup is obviously a problem for building muscle, but the creatine would still do its role regardless.
The Creatine works for me so that's why I use it. I notice a difference when I'm not using it compared to when I am.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
All right well we maxed out Monday during school and my bench has improved by 60lbs since I made this journal! Wow!

I now bench 210lbs, I'm only 15lbs from my goal. My back is all fvcked up so it's hard for me to squat, my current squat is at 275lbs.

Still been losing weight and running daily, I am only 8lbs from my current goal of 165lbs. I've been doing ab workouts everyday, I have been focusing more on my sides than my front. I want a strong side before a strong front side.

While I was attempting ot lose weight I decided to eat less, I figured less calories + more intense workout == more weight/fat loss. Well after doing that I realized it wasn't working. So instead I've been eating 3 meals a day, no snacking. My meals are always healthy full of proteins and vitamins, I've been eating a lot more fruit and drinking a lot more water lately. And because of that the results are amazing. I noticed how much weight I dropped and the effect on me, my muscles are more toned and I'm actually a lot more confident when I look in the mirror, even some of my friends are starting to notice how much better I look. Can't weight to lose another 8lbs.

What keeps my goals strong and keeps me going are the people who tell me I wont be able to achieve my goal before the end of the year. Well so far I have been proving them wrong, so I will prove them wrong once again by setting new goals for myself every time I achieve a new one.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've updated this, I now weigh 167lbs. I've been doing some intense ab training and it's showing.

When it comes to running long distance, it's a lot easier. I ran 11 miles in an hour and a half. I only stopped 4 times to walk 1 block each time.

I'm quite content with my progress.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, summer is over so I am now going to start training again. So I shall remake my goals and post my current stats.

The training this year is going to be harder than ever before.

I am going to continually post in here about how my workouts are going, I will set goals for myself and how to achieve them. This is to see how much I improve, and what I can improve more on.

Feel free to ask questions or give advice.

Goals

Define my 6 pack
Bench 260lbs by 2nd semester
Squat 3 plates by 3rd semester
Be able to run 5 miles nonstop in the summer heat
Eat more fruit
Do more pull ups
Tone my muscle
Drop 10lbs

Current Weights

Bench: 215lbs
Squat: 270lbs
Dumbbell Press: 65lbs each dumbbell
Lat Pull: 85lb dumbbell
Dumbbell lunge: 55lbs each dumbbell
Continuous Running Time: 1.5 hours
How often I run: Everyday
Current Abs: 6 pack
Push-up Routine: 35 x 4 Military
Current weight: 154lbs
Current height: 5'10"

Current Diet

Right now I'm on a Tuna only diet.

Workout Plan

Workout every single day, for the first quarter I'm only focusing on my core. At the last 30mins of my exercise I will run at 7.5 speed.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully the weight room at my school opens up this week so I can officially start my workouts, but until then I've just been running.

Yesterday I ran 10 miles in 90mins. I want to bring that down to 1 hour or less.