Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Zeitgeist

Status
Not open for further replies.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
the whitehouse is defended by surface to air missiles.
the pilot who flow the plane was as quoted from the instructor, the worst pilot he had ever seen.
Uh slow down chicken little, we are talking about the Pentagon, not the whitehouse. You do know it was the Pentagon that was hit right and not the whitehouse?

The way the plane hit the whitehouse
The first time you mentioned the whitehouse being hit, I was willing to write it off as little more than a typo, but now you do it a second time. Here you are trying to educate me and you don't even know what building was hit. Good grief....go check your facts, dude.

showed it would have taken great skill to manouver, not considering the many lamp posts, trees, highway signs and other stuff a plane coming in at that trajectory would have to avoid or hit
The plane was burnt to a crisp, but they still found bodies, so its capable of burning through steel but not capable of burning through human bodies?
The pieces of the plane where covered over by soil, it was not taken for evidence.
And I guess the hundreds of witnesses that saw that American Airlines 757 hit the Pentagon in broad daylight were all in on the conspiracy as well I suppose. And while we're at it, I suppose the passengers aboard the plane that reported it was hijacked by Arab terrorists were all lying about that as well. You guys are something else! Arguing with conspiracy theorists is like arguing with someone that's extremely religious. Usually pointless.

Last edited:

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackJackal said:
Seen the vids a few weeks ago, and glad to see there are more people opening their eyes to this. I seen similar videos on this topic but this is the best. This type of stuff was never to hard for me to believe. And when you read the 48 Laws, it's not hard to see any of the bull thats going on. But there are a whole lot of sheep out there. Who dont want to believe their goverment would be willing to kill it's citizens to achieve a selfish agenda.

Governments always operated that way, why would ours be different.
Maybe Ron Paul will be able to clean the mess.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
And I guess the hundreds of witnesses that saw that American Airlines 757 hit the Pentagon in broad daylight were all in on the conspiracy as well I suppose. And while we're at it, I suppose the passengers aboard the plane that reported it was hijacked by Arab terrorists were all lying about that as well. You guys are something else! Arguing with conspiracy theorists is like arguing with someone that's extremely religious. Usually pointless.
Check the movie. Draw your own conclusions. No need to try to convince others speakeasy. Believe what you want to believe.

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Why wouldn't they be able too? Is the Pentagon surrounded by troops and surface to air missles looking to shoot down civilian aircraft? No it isn't.
C'mon now your saying if you was president and new york was attaked by some arabs you wouldn't have got the fighter jets up to follow any other planes that went of track aswell as put up a few helicopters to surround the pentagon and got troops to set up a huge ass security perimiter with ground to air missiles??

Oh and btw could you also explain to me about wtc 7??? Because i'd love to worship emperor bush just like you.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Uh slow down chicken little, we are talking about the Pentagon, not the whitehouse. You do know it was the Pentagon that was hit right and not the whitehouse?

The first time you mentioned the whitehouse being hit, I was willing to write it off as little more than a typo, but now you do it a second time. Here you are trying to educate me and you don't even know what building was hit. Good grief....go check your facts, dude.

Have you ever seen footage of it happening?

I know i haven't

regardless of that, still the facts remain, where was the plane, how could it happen, where is the solid proof.

100 of witnesses, means nothing!

I want to see video evidence, i want to see crash analysis, i want to see an 'official' unbiased report on the whole thing.

I like so many others want to see the truth, now why is there a block on the 'truth' being fully investigated?

Now i have no problem accepting the official story if it was backed up with unbiased hard evidence, but all i see is evidence on the Contrary.

So instead of me or anyone else trying to 'prove' what has been presented has 'truth' why dont your present 'proof' to present it is false!

I am well and truly willing to see the other side of the argument and not white washed, lies, skitting round the subject.

That is the problem that is the issue, there is no true investigation into it, in time i hope there will be, but this will come only and i mean only when people are willing to band together and 'demand' it, instead of swollowing what ever they are told.

The government are more then aware of the 'conspiracy' and the growing interest in it and i will put money on it, there shaking in there boots, the official unbiased story needs to be exposed.

Regardless of what side of the fence you sit on, i think all can apprecciate that.

Personnally i dont think there was a plane at all, not in that situation.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Think about what you just said.
i see documented edited footage, i accept people can be paid off, i accept people can believe what they want, i accept people can jump on the bandwagon to get some form of status, i accept the official film have not been released, i accept there is somthing else going on, i accept there could be possible truths in the witnesses, i also accept the witnesses could have been set up, i accept many things till i see:

Hard evidence on the contrary.

On the other hand all i see is debate after debate, back up by theorists on both side, with the 'truth' still watered down and not laid to rest like it should have been years ago, i see people wanting to see the truth.

It is a shame it has got to this debate in the first place, but the fact remains there are things to uncover, now if you want me to take the word of 100 or so people has fact it happened sorry, i dont buy that, not considering the over-whelming evidence on the contrary so forgive if me some one says the kettle is black when i see it has blue.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/pentagon/index.html

back up your posts with counter-facts, that is all i am asking, your so certain on the official story has the truth, i would love to believe you, but evidence points to state control and manipulation, fear to maniplulate the masses.

Also regardless of all that, why declare war on iraq?

A nice smoke screen dont you think.

They declared war due to weapons of mass destruction they found NONE.

You still think your government is rosy and do everything in your best interests, well i ask you to view images of poeple dying in iraq for your so called truth and tell me it is not a waste, a total waste, granted iraq dictorship was not all that, but what we are seeing here there just one of many evils, from what i can see.

Sorry just the way i see it, even if a plane did hit the pentagon, it still does not squash the other hard evidence leading up to the attack and the purpose for the war on iraq soon after.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

What's funny about you conspiracists is that you believe that anyone that disagrees with you is somehow a cheerleader of Bush and the war. That's pretty pathetic and is actually the same exact behavior you guys accuse Bush of....the whole "if you're not with us, you're the enemy" attitude. Don't gimme this stupid sh*t about being a Bush supporter just because I don't believe 9/11 is an inside job. Personally I can't stand Bush, but at the same time, I don't think he orchestrated 9/11.

Number two, the burdon of proof is on YOU to prove there is a conspiracy. The burdon of proof isn't on ME to prove there ISN'T one. Astronomical claims, demand astronomical proof.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
^^^

What's funny about you conspiracists is that you believe that anyone that disagrees with you is somehow a cheerleader of Bush and the war. That's pretty pathetic and is actually the same exact behavior you guys accuse Bush of....the whole "if you're not with us, you're the enemy" attitude. Don't gimme this stupid sh*t about being a Bush supporter just because I don't believe 9/11 is an inside job. Personally I can't stand Bush, but at the same time, I don't think he orchestrated 9/11.

Number two, the burdon of proof is on YOU to prove there is a conspiracy. The burdon of proof isn't on ME to prove there ISN'T one. Astronomical claims, demand astronomical proof.
Actually what proof do you have?

Your government told you, my what a good little citizen you are.

Actually by even speaking out about this, has labled people has terroists, so before you label the 'seekers of truth' has conspiracy nuts, i look on people like you has sheep!

so ditto, lets leave it at that eh :D

*edit, i dont think bush orchastrated it either, but he sure as hell did not stop it.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Questions BEFORE the lock:

-Why were the tapes around the pentagon confiscated but never released?
-Why did WTC 7 fall and Silverstein say "pull it?"
**Mind you, this building FELL in the exact same manner that 2 buildings which were hit by planes also fell. Why?
-If 2 planes somehow caused 2 accidents of mass devastation that perplex engineers to this day, why isn't more investigating being conducted? Most physicists conclude the events of that day defy physics itself.
-There's hardly any debris at the pentagon.
-The debris found at the crash of flight 93 indicates fighter jets shot it down, which the public doesn't really know. (I have relatives in the area of the crash site who confirm multiple jets and the sonic boom of fighter jets).

Put aside the WHO, WHAT, and WHY...and just look at the indicents of the day. Don't be skewed by that, you'll miss the basic facts of what can lead to the who. I believe it was done on the inside, or at least 19 arabs and 4 plans did not do the work. Who did it, I don't know, anymore than we know who did JFK in, or any other event in American history.

I believe the events of that day were so horrific, and leave such a taste in peoples' mouthes and hearts, that they just 'accept' the event and seek to blame someone. Same with most world events of devastation. There's always blame had for such random events. But this wasn't NATURAL devastation as in the case of a TSUNAMI (Katrina wasn't fully NATURAL DEVASTATION). This was an attack...who did it?

-Why/how did 2 buildings hit by different planes in different spots, fall precisely in the same manner, at the same pace, without listing or colliding with other buildings?
-Why/how did building 7 fall in the same manner when it is several yards away (150 or more), was never touched by a plane, and some how suffered minor fire damage?
-Where's the fuselage from the Pentagon plane? Luggage? Bodies?
-Why wasn't the footage releasted IF it was a plane?

You see...if in fact it was Osama and his cronies, then releasing the facts of the attack would have even ME enlisting into the military to die for my country. But because they can't even say LOOK, WE HAVE THE PROOF, he did it! now go to war! I have no faith.

It's like someone, a woman, making accusations, and just saying it's true BECAUSE i said so, or because a parent said so. So because it's OUR country, and OUR buildings were hit, that stand for everything that is capitalism in our country, we have to ASSUME it was not us?

From a business/capitalism perspective, NO one who's in the know lost money. Oh sure, Enron, etc, and the average american did. Some lost jobs, retirement dollars, and family members, but the big boys got the insurance checks, the puts made huge money for them, gold soared, as did oil. Investors ADMIT to investing in ways during those weeks which made killings in 9-11 related events.

But again...all's forgotten. These people would rather just accept what is, rather than question what isn't...and find the truth. Or close to the truth. The story behind slung around is SO wrong I can't believe people accept it. It's like a little kid just making stuff up on the fly. W-T-F is the matter with Americans?

It's more important to make fun of conspiracy ANYTHING than actually educate oneself and ask questions. It's as if, those who buy the true story, made their minds up, and haven't allowed 1 new bit of info to permeate it. That, or people are so upset they won't even consider anything to the contrary. It's as if RECONSIDERING 9-11 opens up a deep dark past that would rather forget...

I could go on endlessly, and most people I've spoken with in first person have the shabbiest understanding of that day, and when I ask the simplest questions, they didn't know anything. Heck, MOST people don't even know about building 7 falling. When they do...most change their beliefs or at least begin questioning it RIGHT there.

A-Unit

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very suspicious that this movie has been censored from wikipedia and from digg everytime it hit the front page.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
^^^

Lol, of course Bush didn't orchestrate 9/11. No idea that big could come from him. But he is a scape goat puppet. Like most presidents. The real power is behind the thrown.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hope7 said:
I find it very suspicious that this movie has been censored from wikipedia and from digg everytime it hit the front page.
How do you know it's being censored? Maybe nobody has made a page for it yet.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Nauseating.

How is it that any thread with any hint of truth, law, and order to it involving politics gets closed within just a few posts, whereas anti-American pro-al-Qaeda 9/11 conspiracy theorists get to rant on and on about all their mindless bullѕhit for pages?

LET IT GO, PEOPLE. A terroristic organization planned a massive attack on the United States for years (began during the Clinton administration) and carried it out on September the 11th, 2001. Fortunately, we now have the PATRIOT Act and many other counter-terrorism measures in place. So far we have avoided any attack on our soil since that tragic day, (no thanks to the Democrats) and will continue to do so with the help of clear-thinking Americans everywhere.

This piece of ѕhit thread needs to be deleted not only for its inherent political nature, but for its downright disrespect for the 3,000 people that were slaughtered in the streets of New York City. You want to go fantasize about the President and his cabinet being involved in an elaborate conspiracy to murder Americans and praise the likes of Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden? Do it on your own time. Don't try to force your hateful vitriol down other people's throats.

As for you, A-Unit and your myriad of standard 9/11 conspiracy theorist talking points...check out the Popular Mechanics "Debunking 9/11 Myths" issue. There you will find all your answers from top scientists around the world. That is of course, if you're willing to set down the Kool-Aid for a moment and think rationally instead of buying into all the garbage that the far-left is peddling.
I believe this is what you were talking about:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=1
Many scientist do not consider these explanations absolute. It also does not cover some of the points A-Unit brought up. The people who designed the towers say the collapse was physically impossible.

I understand your viewpoint, but I do not think you should label anyone who disagree's with you as 'anti-american' or 'terrorist lover'. I myself am not totally convinced that 9/11 is an inside job actually. But it think its important to discuss and research the points brought up in the movie. Some are very important. None of this 'you're a stupid hippie', 'you're a brainwashed government robot' crap.

Whatever your viewpoint is, research and discussion can only lead to the truth, nowhere else.

I also do not find this issue politcal. It can be easily politized. But I feel its a debate more related to history.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus, I know that you highly disagree with the conclusion of the movie, but the points it brings up are still worth discussing. Look at it this way, what if we found out that terrorists also smuggled bombs into the WTC to help make them collapse? And that explained why the tower crashes look so 'set up'. If we had that info, maybe we could better protect current targets. Wouldn't that be worth investigating the crashes further?

Just because the issues brought up in the movie are used to support an agenda you disagree with doesn't mean you should ignore the issues alltogether.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Exactly. We arrived at the truth YEARS ago. It's not my problem if the far-left can't handle it. Truth and justice ALWAYS comes out on top, so we won't have to worry about the terror-soft Democratic led congress for very much longer.
I'm not ignoring anything. I would be almost as guilty as the ones propagating this filth if I let it stand without setting the record straight
Maybe we arrived at the truth, but the issues raised in the movie are still very important and still relativly unknown, and have not been discussed and researched thoroughly. If we arrived at the truth, then further explanations and research into the issues brought up will only support the truth.

You have not addressed a single issue brought up in the movie. You are just labeling it as some crazy hippie thing.

Maybe the conclusions brought up in the movie are polical, but the events brought up are history. There are no polical stances, that stuff just happened. If the history is inaccurate, use research to debunk the points. Not labels.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Did I? Or are you generalizing anyone who doesn't buy into underground Internet conspiracy theories? Is it crazy? Yes. Is anyone who buys into it necessarily a hippie? No...but I've got $100 that says 90% of those who do also smoke copious amounts of ganja and use the word "man" at least 2/3rds more than the average American.

The research has been done. These people have been proven wrong time and time again. THAT'S what makes the conspiracy theories CONSPIRACY theories.
Im not generlizing anyone who did not 'buy into it'. I myself am not convinced. But I feel the issues brought up need to be looked into, not ignored. If the research have been done that dubunks the points brought up in the movie, simply show it to us.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put it this way, the conspiracy theorists if they had to put Bush on trial for murder of American citizens would not be able to convince a jury of 12 BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT with the "evidence" they provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.