Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Zeitgeist

Status
Not open for further replies.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Official site has the full movie for free through google video.
Zeitgeist Movie

Zeitgeist was created as a non-profit filmiac expression to inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the population at large think they are. The information in Zeitgeist was established over a year long period of research and the current Source page on this site lists the basic sources used / referenced. Soon, an Interactive Transcript will be online with detailed footnotes and links so exact sources and further research can be relayed.

Now, it's important to point out that there is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are counter to our understanding, without the necessary research performed. For example, some information contained in Part 1 and Part 3, specifically, is not obtained by simple keyword searches on the Internet. You have to dig deeper. For instance, very often people who look up "Horus" or "The Federal Reserve" on the Internet draw their conclusions from very general or biased sources. Online encyclopedias or text book Encyclopedias often do not contain the information contained in Zeitgeist. However, if one takes the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is based on documented evidence. Any corrections, clarifications & further points regarding the film are found on the Clarifications page.

That being said, It is my hope that people will not take what is said
in the film as the truth, but find out for themselves, for truth is not told, it is realized.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
link not working?

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that movie is shocking! The stuff about 9-11 gave me goosebumps! What i can't figure out, what about the families of the victims on the planes? That is what i don't understand? Can someone fill me in?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched it again because my brainwashed mind wouldn't let me believe it.

OMG!!!! how can that 9-11 stuff be true? I'm really angry! If they really killed all those people, shouldn't we get revenge? I mean, It makes me want to fight! If any of my family were killed in 9-11, and I knew for sure that that happined.....well I'm not going to say what I'd do.

I only hope Australia wakes up and stops following Americas ways. They are slowly taking our civil liberties away here as well.

Last edited:

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to read you like it.

The stuff about the rothshilds/rockefeller/9-11 I knew already. If you can find a lot of other documentaries on these topics. A great site is also savesthemales.ca , was the first site I read about the conspiracy theories.

The religion part was totally new. I'm not religous btw. But found this very amusing.

One book that I particularly like is Napoleon Hill's Law of Success. Read the book multiple times (1000 pages). There's a part where Hill says that if you control press/religion/school you can do whatever you want with people. That's basically what the Zeitgeist is about. Religion/schools/politics.

Law of Success was written almost 100 years ago.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
I watched it again because my brainwashed mind wouldn't let me believe it.

OMG!!!! how can that 9-11 stuff be true? I'm really angry! If they really killed all those people, shouldn't we get revenge? I mean, It makes me want to fight! If any of my family were killed in 9-11, and I knew for sure that that happined.....well I'm not going to say what I'd do.

I only hope Australia wakes up and stops following Americas ways. They are slowly taking our civil liberties away here as well.
What scares me is that total control they want over people. I'd never allow someone to put a chip into me. I'd leave the country, go live in the woods whatever. I'm a human not a toy.

Even worse than the rat race.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the documentary rocked but ppl need to start adding in sources, IMO

but thanks for the other website, savesthemales.ca

as for as the control over all ppl, just search mkultra

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stronglifts said:
What scares me is that total control they want over people. I'd never allow someone to put a chip into me. I'd leave the country, go live in the woods whatever. I'm a human not a toy.

what you gonna do when you have to renew your liscence? The new liscences all gona have micro chips in them.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
what you gonna do when you have to renew your liscence? The new liscences all gona have micro chips in them.
you don't need a license when you live in the woods like rambo :d

g g g unit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To anyone too brainwashed to watch a film about how their lovely government are a bunch of corrupt murderers please answer me this -

How could ali baba and his 19 boogymen men from a cave plot + fly a plane into the pentagon which is the most heavily guarded building in the biggest military force in the world over an hour after new york was hit without any assistance from bush and his masters?

this film is the sh1t (apart from the religion part but thats a side issue)

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
To anyone too brainwashed to watch a film about how their lovely government are a bunch of corrupt murderers please answer me this -

How could ali baba and his 19 boogymen men from a cave plot + fly a plane into the pentagon which is the most heavily guarded building in the biggest military force in the world over an hour after new york was hit without any assistance from bush and his masters?

this film is the sh1t (apart from the religion part but thats a side issue)
I know where Ossama is hiding.

In the White House.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stronglifts said:
you don't need a license when you live in the woods like rambo :d
That would be awesome. We can live as rebel fugitives, slowly plotting our attack against the system.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
g g g unit said:
Why wouldn't they be able too? Is the Pentagon surrounded by troops and surface to air missles looking to shoot down civilian aircraft? No it isn't.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Why wouldn't they be able too? Is the Pentagon surrounded by troops and surface to air missles looking to shoot down civilian aircraft? No it isn't.

the whitehouse is defended by surface to air missiles.
the pilot who flow the plane was as quoted from the instructor, the worst pilot he had ever seen.
The way the plane hit the whitehouse showed it would have taken great skill to manouver, not considering the many lamp posts, trees, highway signs and other stuff a plane coming in at that trajectory would have to avoid or hit
The plane was burnt to a crisp, but they still found bodies, so its capable of burning through steel but not capable of burning through human bodies?
The pieces of the plane where covered over by soil, it was not taken for evidence.

You are being lied to, for the sake of money and power.

I guess when there handing out the chips to control you, you will be the first in line.

You have not even watched the film, so in that i hope you can look at your fellow man in the eye and tell him you love what is going on in your country at the moment, I know i am finding it dam hard and i live in the UK, which is just has corrupt.

Open your eyes kid, or your future generations are going to living in a far harsher environment then you can imagine.

It is guys with this much 'i love my country' should be drafted up and go kill innocent poor people in countries to support your plans for power and money at the cost of your liberties and lives.

At least in the UK the prime-minister was forced to step down, even though his right hand wan* buddie has stepped up to take over, at least there it is a start, what are the american people doing?

Eating hamburgers and wollowing in there own self importance.

I consder myself to be strong of character, but i have seen videos of things going on in iraq for the sake of freedom that nearly brought me to my edge, so before you stand by your dictatorship spare a second for men like you being destroyed for oil and power.

If your going to be a fool at least be one with his eyes open.

If you want to fight this, you need to pass the message, on so people refuse to fight for corrupt men like sheep to the slaughter.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen the vids a few weeks ago, and glad to see there are more people opening their eyes to this. I seen similar videos on this topic but this is the best. This type of stuff was never to hard for me to believe. And when you read the 48 Laws, it's not hard to see any of the bull thats going on. But there are a whole lot of sheep out there. Who dont want to believe their goverment would be willing to kill it's citizens to achieve a selfish agenda.

Governments always operated that way, why would ours be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.