"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The Yips.

k3000

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Not thinking too much. When athletes start to think about what they do it causes them to slow their game down. What is happening is that normally their sub-conscious is taking care of it for them. Through years of practice they have learnt to automatically asses situations within their game and react automatically. Thinking about it just slows this process down.

Its called The Yips and the same thing has happened to me in life. By concentrating on concepts and philosophies and ignoring the practice I have become, well, not practiced enough. What you need is the right amount of concept and the right amount of practice and for me this is split 80/20 in favour of practice. Maybe this is because I have done so much thinking.

Anyway, the point is that when I just tell myself that I can do something and have faith in myself I find that I can do it quite naturally. I also now know that only by practising can you improve at something.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
i like.

you do your best when you're not thinking about it.

ahh. the beauty of the natural mind.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Absolutely true. Consider the first three minutes meeting a girl - a tremendous amount is going. There is no possible way to monitor all the processes. Practice is the key to making the physical reactions automatic. Natural is also, of course, more attractive. It's a plus-plus situation. Many people do not understand the importance of APPLICATION - reading will go nowhere without practice.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
"Paralysis through analysis"
 
Top