Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Worst Pain Of All.. Tooth Pain?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk in Hell.. Had a lower moler removed 4 days ago.. It was fukin traumatic as the tooth was so damn stubborn, took the dentist & assistant 20 minutes to pull it out.

I don't think I was numb enough, as I could feel the pain of it being pulled.

To make matters worse.. The socket hasn't clotted & now I have Dry Socket with an infection.

The pain is INSANE.. Just had it filled with some type of antibiotic gauge.

Any of you guys experienced Dry Socket after tooth extraction?

The pain it could make the most Alpha of men breakdown & cry!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. This sounds brutal. Are you taking Tylenol?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. This sounds brutal. Are you taking Tylenol?
Yes however over over the counter pain killers do not do anything for this type of pain.

Probably the worst pain you can imagine

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there...they gave me Vicodin...still hurt.

Brush and floss, daily.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try Oxycodone. I just broke a few bones and it was the only thing that could take the edge off so I could sleep.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I belive a kick in the nuts is worse, but each to his own, plus there is all the whole broken bones, busted nerves, yeah even when I broke 2 of my thoots, the pain was more bearable then when I busted my knee and felt the pain for months...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yours healed now?
Yes, the gums got stitched up too... since the Dentist had to saw my tooth into 4 peices. ouch...:mad:

This was years ago. maybe...2008ish?

After having braces as a teenager, I know mouth pain.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how it compares with childbirth?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Been there...they gave me Vicodin...still hurt.

Brush and floss, daily.
Vicodin pain relief depends on the hydrocodone amount in the medication. 2.5/5/7.5/10, the remainder is only acetaminophen (Tylenol)…
Some dentists are notorious for under prescribing for pain because of the potential patient drug abuse issue…

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vicodin pain relief depends on the hydrocodone amount in the medication. 2.5/5/7.5/10, the remainder is only acetaminophen (Tylenol)…
Some dentists are notorious for under prescribing for pain because of the potential patient drug abuse issue…
You can extract the codeine (hydrocodone) quite easily.
Opioids like codeine/hydrocodone/etc dissolve easily in water, even when the water is cold.
Acetaminophen/Tylenol/Paracetamol will dissolve in warm water, but settles out as the water cools.
So...
Crush up a number of the combo pills, and dissolve the powder/crumbs in half a glass of warm water.
Put the solution in the refrigerator for a few hours
When it's cold there will be a white sludge in the bottom - that is the majority of the acetaminophen.
Run it through a coffee filter
You will be left with a liquid that still contains about 90% of the hydrocodone/codeine/etc - but only about 10% of the acetaminophen.

Tastes horrible - very bitter - but works a treat, and you can wash it round the tooth before you swallow to get a better 'hit'
And wa-a-a-a-a-ay better than kicking sh*t out of your liver with high acetaminophen doses.

We get pills in UK that are 8/500 codeine/paracetamol (oxycodone/tylenol)
8 pills, crushed and dissolved, will yield a 'drink' that still contains about 60mg codeine, but only around 400mg paracetamol (tylenol)

^^^ My own personal toothache treatment ^^^

Note - Only do this as short-term relief - Oxy/Codeine/opioids are easy to get addicted to, and a real b**tard to get off them.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hip pain is pretty bad too; I am dealing with that now.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Oc 16,
I had bilateral Hip resurfacing in 2010 so painful before operation,bliss afterwards though.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would much rather have dental insurance than medical insurance. Most illness is self inflicted and self limiting. Dental emergencies are not self limiting. They are horrible.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never had that issue, but I've had severe tooth pain. Had to get a root canal and crown

I agree that it reaches a point that nothing over the counter helps at all. Clove Oil helps some, but not once it gets severe

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk in Hell.. Had a lower moler removed 4 days ago.. It was fukin traumatic as the tooth was so damn stubborn, took the dentist & assistant 20 minutes to pull it out.

I don't think I was numb enough, as I could feel the pain of it being pulled.

To make matters worse.. The socket hasn't clotted & now I have Dry Socket with an infection.

The pain is INSANE.. Just had it filled with some type of antibiotic gauge.

Any of you guys experienced Dry Socket after tooth extraction?

The pain it could make the most Alpha of men breakdown & cry!
I would think that being eaten by a shark is probably the worst.

Do you have a water pik dude? I just got one and I'm in love, these things are great. I've never had so much fun 'flossing' my teeth.

Also just as a heads up I took a REALLY REALLY REALLY strong antibiotic for some strep a few months back and one day I was looking into the mirror and happened to notice my tongue was all white. Then I started getting a really bad sore throat and after a bunch of testing they determined I had fungus which grew out of the stomach because of the anti-biotics erasing everything down there. So just make sure you are taking pro-biotics everyday. I was on the anti-fungals for 3 months before the stuff let up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Tooth pain is unbearable...I had an abscess once and I literally wanted to cry...all I could do was focus on the throbbing and I could almost literally feel my heartbeat through that tooth.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need something to distract you from the pain. Do you VR bro? :)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tooth pain is unbearable...I had an abscess once and I literally wanted to cry...all I could do was focus on the throbbing and I could almost literally feel my heartbeat through that tooth.
Yes mate.. I ended up with dry socket and an infection on top of that.. The pain was unbearable.. Antibiotics have cleared it up somewhat now