Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The wizard is back (Jordan Peterson Cold Approach, mother nature, and slaying dragons)!

R

Ranger

Yeah like Dee and Spaz post there is so good stuff in their post when you look for it.
Some ppl get butt hurt too ez

You might be on to something with gf making their man angry
I’ve learned to warn them and then spank them. Lol
If it’s genuine stupid anger of something silly. Kicked to the curb like garbage. Have done it twice in the last year. Fuk them. I wasn’t put on this earth to be their puppet and feed them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hight Test activities sure can help.

I agree men need to stop repressing those manly emotions
I think its micro estrogens in preservatives. Birth control in our water. GMO in foods. A ton of men in single moms house holds. PC culture and a craving beta thirst.

Did you see the RooshV blog? That audit?

R

Ranger

I think its micro estrogens in preservatives. Birth control in our water. GMO in foods. A ton of men in single moms house holds. PC culture and a craving beta thirst.
Yeah that’s definitely a large portion of it. I do KETO.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did you see the RooshV blog? That audit?
Will have a look

Watched a few RMG videos last night ok so far

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hunting solo is a good activity for a man to feel recharge and back to his animal roots.

Just going off on a solo walk in nature like hiking a forested hill will be good. Let all those pent up emotions out then. Scream or cry it doesn't matter. Just do it away from people and in the wild.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunting solo is a good activity for a man to feel recharge and back to his animal roots.

Just going off on a solo walk in nature like hiking a forested hill will be good. Let all those pent up emotions out then. Scream or cry it doesn't matter. Just do it away from people and in the wild.
I agree with hunting
For me right now its hockey
Lifting heavy weight at the gym is good also

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys need to stop worshipping these “mentors” with zero in-field experience and nothing but theory.

If you need assistance, follow the men who have dated over 1000 women. These gurus are the gurus of the guru: Guru 10 ^ 3

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will have a look

Watched a few RMG videos last night ok so far
Check the one on approaching #32. Goldmund point on life being a comedy is so money. It can be tragic at moments but choosing to see life through the lens of funny goes a long way. Rsd Tyler tells the same thing for years.

Checking your book recommended. It's fantastic so far. I am reading Aaron Clareys bachelor pad economics again. It's great insight. Mentions the decline in value for the male paradigm of provider, security, father, and husband. More now than ever, it's monumental to have purpose outside the old world and contract. There's more value to be had in as a man living YOLO well traveled versus beta male cuck in accounting.

There's a lot of value to be had allocating time to passions, hobbies, and the things you love. Preferably, something productive and worth while. Even only if it is to you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check the one on approaching #32. Goldmund point on life being a comedy is so money. It can be tragic at moments but choosing to see life through the lens of funny goes a long way. Rsd Tyler tells the same thing for years.

Checking your book recommended. It's fantastic so far. I am reading Aaron Clareys bachelor pad economics again. It's great insight. Mentions the decline in value for the male paradigm of provider, security, father, and husband. More now than ever, it's monumental to have purpose outside the old world and contract. There's more value to be had in as a man living YOLO well traveled versus beta male cuck in accounting.

There's a lot of value to be had allocating time to passions, hobbies, and the things you love. Preferably, something productive and worth while. Even only if it is to you.
At ep 28 atm about female body positivity
Like the part about tatoos not sure whats my opinion about it, but for sure somerhing to keep in mind

Tess holiday is gross!!!
Good stuff

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damm just watch this he is a master at keeping frame
Very educational