Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The wizard is back (Jordan Peterson Cold Approach, mother nature, and slaying dragons)!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any man who has had decent number of women will know CW is a fraud.

I'm willing to bet he gets laid by paying women to spread their legs and has always been dumped by his LTR woman 1st.

Anyhow I've watched Jordan Peterson YouTube video. Only 1 so far. He's legit. Doesn't come off as a conman like CW. I'll watch more when I have the time, the man has some real life experiences to share.
I enjoy Peterson. There's a lot of people listening. I am questioning the con man point after his most recent tweets.

A man who became infamous for standing up to the government compelling speech. He then tweets that kavanagh should step down due to false accusations from a woman who A) cannot remember date/time B) When it happened C) How she got there D) how she got home to name a few things. Furthermore, no witnesses could verify her story and false accusations by at least one account is documented. Peterson also made the bone head comment about murder and affiliation by proxy using triple brackets.

Wtf?

The democrat vid he took down is another alarm. He did a video where he cried about men and the attack on masculinity. It is a well known psychological tactic to cry and manipulate. Women do it since the dawn of time. Robert Greene spoke about the following in art of seduction.

I am a fan of his work but free thinking shouldn't be disregarded.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've not seen all of Peterson's work, but the one video I've seen is pretty solid, just think he's a bit of a quack with his all beef dieting plan that cures depression and some other shiet.

As for Rollo, his hypergamy hypothesis applies only to a certain demographics of men (which is abt 90% of men :rolleyes:) and those taking it as the truth will further victimise themselves - placing themselves at the mercy of women by continuously trying to do better to avert hypergamy tendencies in women. What those men fail to realise is that they are playing into the feminine frame. You can never win there. So by believing in hypergamy and acting upon it is the same as fvcking urself. Hypergamy doesn't exist when a man has attained admiration and respect of his women via his leadership.

Let's not talk abt Corey Wayne. A useless topic abt a loser that doesn't bring any benefits to members here.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've not seen all of Peterson's work, but the one video I've seen is pretty solid, just think he's a bit of a quack with his all beef dieting plan that cures depression and some other shiet.

As for Rollo, his hypergamy hypothesis applies only to a certain demographics of men (which is abt 90% of men :rolleyes:) and those taking it as the truth will further victimise themselves - placing themselves at the mercy of women by continuously trying to do better to avert hypergamy tendencies in women. What those men fail to realise is that they are playing into the feminine frame. You can never win there. So by believing in hypergamy and acting upon it is the same as fvcking urself. Hypergamy doesn't exist when a man has attained admiration and respect of his women via his leadership.

Let's not talk abt Corey Wayne. A useless topic abt a loser that doesn't bring any benefits to members here.
What you are saying make sense any recomendation, i read Models by Mark Manson found a few good info there that make sense to me.

Like the 3 state of women no-receptive/neutral/receptive ofc it can be translated into IL but i like the way he explain it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are saying make sense any recomendation, i read Models by Mark Manson found a few good info there that make sense to me.

Like the 3 state of women no-receptive/neutral/receptive ofc it can be translated into IL but i like the way he explain it.
I'll have a look. I've seen the recommendations of Mark Mason before. When I heard something suggested several times, it registers to check it out.

I enjoy exposure to a variety of different info and gurus. Peterson talking about pickup is interesting given that I have taken that path. He's not been particularly positive about it but given his daughter not to mention her health issues, that fact he's married, trad, and the metoo era we live in, the risk for disastrous fallout is high. The above video, peterson acknowledges the power of exposure. 99% of men have approach anxiety.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have a look. I've seen the recommendations of Mark Mason before. When I heard something suggested several times, it registers to check it out.

I enjoy exposure to a variety of different info and gurus. Peterson talking about pickup is interesting given that I have taken that path. He's not been particularly positive about it but given his daughter not to mention her health issues, that fact he's married, trad, and the metoo era we live in, the risk for disastrous fallout is high. The above video, peterson acknowledges the power of exposure. 99% of men have approach anxiety.
Mason is not that great hes too politically correct ,however he simplified some important concept like polarizing for me that was useful

He is like the middle ground between Rollo and CW( who i agree is pure sheat)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mason is not that great hes too politically correct ,however he simplified some important concept like polarizing for me that was useful

He is like the middle ground between Rollo and CW( who i agree is pure sheat)
I don't think Corey Wayne is a bad guy. He's simply not fraudin like say Justin the cuck Wayne. Vice debunked him paying sluts.

Did you watch RMG?

I love rollos work 99.9999% of the time but. He pisses me off with the call outs. Calls out purple pill, mgtow (usually low level but), rsd, and yet he's married, playing house, and gambling with resources as well as sexual access. The fallout being divorce rape.

If RooshV calls out purple pill, big ups. When the married dude does, I cringe. I think the gold standard being, "do what rollo says, not what he does," is the piece to follow.

Personally, I always was the biggest fan of Mystery regardless of his mental health and Eben Pagan aka David D. ****y funny was revolutionary at one time. He never calls out the competition and never even acknowledges it. Well aware he's married. IMHO, anybody in the game should be aiming at his level of success especially in biz. Mystery has a stupid amount of game and is his own worst nightmare. He should be the market leader. He has charm, game, and the persona that RooshV, rsd Tyler, and Rollo could only dream of. He just fails to execute the little things he would need to be the market leader. Mm is basically a gimmick at this point.

Thanks for the recommendation. I read or listened to art of not giving a ****kkk. Didn't realise it was that author.

Did you read awaken the giant within? Anthony Robbins starts the book off telling the reader to try everything, see what works for you, and discard what doesn't. This is money. It bleeds into other areas of life. It's why a man can pull from Rollo and Peterson, two conflicting perspectives. The underlying point being self knowledge, free thinking, and exploring consciousness all for the purpose of self-actualization.

R

Ranger

I like Peterson and Rollo. Both have their points of emphasis.

I too disagree with the marriage part. It’s a whole different game for sure DEE.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Corey Wayne is a bad guy. He's simply not fraudin like say Justin the cuck Wayne. Vice debunked him paying sluts.

Did you watch RMG?

I love rollos work 99.9999% of the time but. He pisses me off with the call outs. Calls out purple pill, mgtow (usually low level but), rsd, and yet he's married, playing house, and gambling with resources as well as sexual access. The fallout being divorce rape.

If RooshV calls out purple pill, big ups. When the married dude does, I cringe. I think the gold standard being, "do what rollo says, not what he does," is the piece to follow.

Personally, I always was the biggest fan of Mystery regardless of his mental health and Eben Pagan aka David D. ****y funny was revolutionary at one time. He never calls out the competition and never even acknowledges it. Well aware he's married. IMHO, anybody in the game should be aiming at his level of success especially in biz. Mystery has a stupid amount of game and is his own worst nightmare. He should be the market leader. He has charm, game, and the persona that RooshV, rsd Tyler, and Rollo could only dream of. He just fails to execute the little things he would need to be the market leader. Mm is basically a gimmick at this point.

Thanks for the recommendation. I read or listened to art of not giving a ****kkk. Didn't realise it was that author.

Did you read awaken the giant within? Anthony Robbins starts the book off telling the reader to try everything, see what works for you, and discard what doesn't. This is money. It bleeds into other areas of life. It's why a man can pull from Rollo and Peterson, two conflicting perspectives. The underlying point being self knowledge, free thinking, and exploring consciousness all for the purpose of self-actualization.

Ive download a few on Robbins podcast before ill give his book a try

What is RMG ?

Ive read all Robert Greene books i find Art of Seduction a bit of a let down still interesting but with no practical application

Neil Strauss books are very entertaining but again lack substance imo the Game is very entertaining, the Truth is ok
Mystery method ive got the audiobook but after 1 hr i was finding it too boring should i give it an other chance?

Any good youtube channel?
I like rsdmax style however i mostly dont like the other rsd guys even julians

Good book on body language is What everybody is saying by Joe Navarro i play alot of live poker thats just a gem for it, but it also apply to many other aspect of life

Other than that i like How to gain friend and influence people

Atm searching for some new good stuff.

Robbins is next

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Cant help you there as I'm not in the habit of reading books or watching YouTube video's that touches on the subject of women or game etc.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant help you there as I'm not in the habit of reading books or watching YouTube video's that touches on the subject of women or game etc.
I just love having an audiobook playing when i do my daily stuff
And i want to educate myself as much as i can, before i get back in action.

From your posts it look like you got some good insight.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I just love having an audiobook playing when i do my daily stuff
And i want to educate myself as much as i can, before i get back in action.

From your posts it look like you got some good insight.
It's basically based on leadership that's applicable through a set of accumulated methodologies I use throughout my personal and professional life.

That's it. Nothing fancy or special.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive download a few on Robbins podcast before ill give his book a try

What is RMG ?
Red Man Group.

I read Tony's newest, shaken.
Ive read all Robert Greene books i find Art of Seduction a bit of a let down still interesting but with no practical application
It's not a, how to" tutorial. It depicts archetypal seducer.

Neil Strauss books are very entertaining but again lack substance imo the Game is very entertaining, the Truth is ok
Mystery method ive got the audiobook but after 1 hr i was finding it too boring should i give it an other chance
How's your pickup game?

Any good youtube channel?
I like rsdmax style however i mostly dont like the other rsd guys even julians
I like max too. James Marshall. Mystery on becksters channel.

Pua has slipped down. Karisma King I like. Former rsd intern.

Kohen. Former rsd intern. Stole Alex's stuff.

Alex social. Todd. It's all the regular but about execution of this your way.

Julian is a sociopath but sick at game. Dunno about now but, I saw him before the media **** storm. His game is disgusting. Hyper verbal. I saw after a free tour in the downtown core clubbing district. The thing is, he's super polarizing. No everyone is.

Good book on body language is What everybody is saying by Joe Navarro i play alot of live poker thats just a gem for it, but it also apply to many other aspect of life

Other than that i like How to gain friend and influence people

Atm searching for some new good stuff.

Robbins is next
Not familiar with him. I will give it a go. It seems there's a lot of fraudin or the same **** recyclable material. Exposure is key. Obv, wherever a guy falls in SMV will affect his starting point.

One of my mate's models. Went fitness model more recently. Starting point was paid for how he looks, better life, and easier lays. 99% of the time, he's better than the girls. Been attracting women since teens. No AA. Doesn't need to learn game. He's never had a dry spell.

I have other friends who were just natural and pull. They cannot articulate what it is they do. It's really seldom a man pulls above his SMV. More times than not, women date up. Man acquires attractive top form SMV 18-23 via status. Decaprio for example. 43. The dude dated someone 25 in the past two decades. 99% are all younger and way hawtttt. Not par his equal in status but that's man female SMV dynamic. Equality is not real life.

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Man Group.

I read Tony's newest, shaken.

It's not a, how to" tutorial. It depicts archetypal seducer.

How's your pickup game?

I like max too. James Marshall. Mystery on becksters channel.

Pua has slipped down. Karisma King I like. Former rsd intern.

Kohen. Former rsd intern. Stole Alex's stuff.

Alex social. Todd. It's all the regular but about execution of this your way.

Julian is a sociopath but sick at game. Dunno about now but, I saw him before the media **** storm. His game is disgusting. Hyper verbal. I saw after a free tour in the downtown core clubbing district. The thing is, he's super polarizing. No everyone is.

Not familiar with him. I will give it a go. It seems there's a lot of fraudin or the same **** recyclable material. Exposure is key. Obv, wherever a guy falls in SMV will affect his starting point.

One of my mate's models. Went fitness model more recently. Starting point was paid for how he looks, better life, and easier lays. 99% of the time, he's better than the girls. Been attracting women since teens. No AA. Doesn't need to learn game. He's never had a dry spell.

I have other friends who were just natural and pull. They cannot articulate what it is they do. It's really seldom a man pulls above his SMV. More times than not, women date up. Man acquires attractive top form SMV 18-23 via status. Decaprio for example. 43. The dude dated someone 25 in the past two decades. 99% are all younger and way hawtttt. Not par his equal in status but that's man female SMV dynamic. Equality is not real life.
Ty for all that info

Im overall very good with social stuff but i need to be in my element. I know lots of people but got no game at all. Its like im not myself when i meet some chick i find to my taste. All the women i ever hook up with came on to me
So now i wanna learn to go for what i want

I am well educated, have my own buisness , in good physical shape and lucky on the look department.(top 5 top 5 %) lol nah idk prob top 20%

So if i wanna work on just showing my intent more, and just being more easy going with women im interested in.

And ofc not looking for any ltr any time soon.
Time to work on my buisness and start making real $$#

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ty for all that info

Im overall very good with social stuff but i need to be in my element. I know lots of people but got no game at all. Its like im not myself when i meet some chick i find to my taste. All the women i ever hook up with came on to me

I am well educated, have my own buisness , in good physical shape and lucky on the look department.(top 5 top 5 %) lol nah idk prob top 20%

So if i wanna work on just showing my intent more, and just being more easy going with women im interested in.

If u hv all of the above then it's only a question of noticing women flirting with you to get ur attention.

Game is actually ur frame.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ty for all that info

Actual rock solid game is there regardless of the arena, event, circumstances or timing.

I spent a solid decade on game. Don't do that. Its a skill set no doubt but, women come and go. The RMG, particularly pushes the point, "you are your own place and point of origin."

My background is biz. I was top in the country in sales as a teenager. Internalise that closing is a numbers game. Pulling is the same. 3sec rule is money. The conversion rate is relative to your skill set, product knowledge, and exposure. You can do analytics for the following. My ability to move product was fantastic for my company and the rewards I benefited monetary wise as well as the skill sets I acquired. The same skill sets that convert into pickup and social dynamics.

Things like open ended and close ended questions. Shooting the **** in between to vibe, build attraction, esculate, and pull. The thing in both biz and pickup is execution. Showing incentive, urgency, and even scarcity, "you're missing the boat," frame is clutch. Obv, you must calibrate. Too pushy too fast kills attraction. Not enough esculation drys up *****.

I have pulled baeeeees telling her, "let's go," taking her hand, and leading her out of the bar or club. I lead. She follows or next. In biz, they say, "ask for the sale." As in, "would you take that in XYZ color/accessory, etc? It's framed in the assumption that you will be closing. In pickup, you assume the pull, and act accordingly.

Obv, any sort of ambiguity, LMR or low sex drive equates to next set. New girls turning 18 everyday.

Spam cold approach. Calibrate. Swipe right at life. Every set is practice as in, no chick is the super bowl or game 7 of 7 of the nba finals. There will be more.

99% of men are low test, walking on ****in egg shells, and urinating from the seated position.

I rather strike out then play it safe. Be smart in the false accusations #metoo era.

I never got LMR destroyers or tactics. If she is low libido or sex drive, I next her. These days, not getting the ring and regret is grounds for false accusations.

Even if proved innocent, your life is trashed. Jion ghmeshi comes to mind. Fired. Life in ruins. No charges for the liar women.

Ddj on RMG says, sue into oblivion. Men need to man up in said predicament.

Never verbalise to women. Just smash. Leave feelers to women and small children.

You're a good man. You're young. You have tons of time.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actual rock solid game is there regardless of the arena, event, circumstances or timing.

I spent a solid decade on game. Don't do that. Its a skill set no doubt but, women come and go. The RMG, particularly pushes the point, "you are your own place and point of origin."

My background is biz. I was top in the country in sales as a teenager. Internalise that closing is a numbers game. Pulling is the same. 3sec rule is money. The conversion rate is relative to your skill set, product knowledge, and exposure. You can do analytics for the following. My ability to move product was fantastic for my company and the rewards I benefited monetary wise as well as the skill sets I acquired. The same skill sets that convert into pickup and social dynamics.

Things like open ended and close ended questions. Shooting the **** in between to vibe, build attraction, esculate, and pull. The thing in both biz and pickup is execution. Showing incentive, urgency, and even scarcity, "you're missing the boat," frame is clutch. Obv, you must calibrate. Too pushy too fast kills attraction. Not enough esculation drys up *****.

I have pulled baeeeees telling her, "let's go," taking her hand, and leading her out of the bar or club. I lead. She follows or next. In biz, they say, "ask for the sale." As in, "would you take that in XYZ color/accessory, etc? It's framed in the assumption that you will be closing. In pickup, you assume the pull, and act accordingly.

Obv, any sort of ambiguity, LMR or low sex drive equates to next set. New girls turning 18 everyday.

Spam cold approach. Calibrate. Swipe right at life. Every set is practice as in, no chick is the super bowl or game 7 of 7 of the nba finals. There will be more.

99% of men are low test, walking on ****in egg shells, and urinating from the seated position.

I rather strike out then play it safe. Be smart in the false accusations #metoo era.

I never got LMR destroyers or tactics. If she is low libido or sex drive, I next her. These days, not getting the ring and regret is grounds for false accusations.

Even if proved innocent, your life is trashed. Jion ghmeshi comes to mind. Fired. Life in ruins. No charges for the liar women.

Ddj on RMG says, sue into oblivion. Men need to man up in said predicament.

Never verbalise to women. Just smash. Leave feelers to women and small children.

You're a good man. You're young. You have tons of time.
Gonna go work on that T level

R

Ranger

Gonna go work on that T level
I change my state to fierce. Just a mindset used for testosterone levels. This is away from women. Heavy weights. Hunting. Proper use of rage and anger.

What I found is that men are not allowed to feel anger. There’s an entire section of psycho analysis being used to reduce men by squashing an important emotion.
The proper use of rage makes testosterone surge and pulse through your body.
The reason men blow a gasket and get into trouble is because they are trying to suppress their rage.
The worse thing you can do. Anger and rage are the best emotions to propel you up. That’s what it’s for. All emotions are important and have specific purposes in survival.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I change my state to fierce. Just a mindset used for testosterone levels. This is away from women. Heavy weights. Hunting. Proper use of rage and anger.

What I found is that men are not allowed to feel anger. There’s an entire section of psycho analysis being used to reduce men by squashing an important emotion.
The proper use of rage makes testosterone surge and pulse through your body.
The reason men blow a gasket and get into trouble is because they are trying to suppress their rage.
The worse thing you can do. Anger and rage are the best emotions to propel you up. That’s what it’s for. All emotions are important and have specific purposes in survival.
Hight Test activities sure can help.

I agree men need to stop repressing those manly emotions

R

Ranger

Ever notice how DEE’s writing always feels angry when it might not even be?
He knows how to channel anger and disgust. He throws a woman out like garbage.
Spaz dismisses them like garbage.
Channeled anger and agression. Perfectly utilized to achieve their end goals.
Testosterone. They do not suppress these emotions and lower their testosterone.

I’ve always asked myself...do wives and girlfriends get their men angry to raise their testosterone back up where it should be? Hmmmm?

Limp noodles have been trained to suppress anger. Socially unacceptable. My brother was charged for domestic violence because he displayed anger and punched his own truck in the driveway.
Nice guys have suppressed anger. Lowered testosterone.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever notice how DEE’s writing always feels angry when it might not even be?
He knows how to channel anger and disgust. He throws a woman out like garbage.
Spaz dismisses them like garbage.
Channeled anger and agression. Perfectly utilized to achieve their end goals.
Testosterone. They do not suppress these emotions and lower their testosterone.

I’ve always asked myself...do wives and girlfriends get their men angry to raise their testosterone back up where it should be? Hmmmm?

Limp noodles have been trained to suppress anger. Socially unacceptable. My brother was charged for domestic violence because he displayed anger and punched his own truck in the driveway.
Nice guys have suppressed anger. Lowered testosterone.
Yeah like Dee and Spaz post there is so good stuff in their post when you look for it.
Some ppl get butt hurt too ez

You might be on to something with gf making their man angry