"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The wink and smooch

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Anyone here use either the wink or the smooch? I've thought about using it, but whenever I get the chance i forget to try it out.

Was wondering how well it worked?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
I use the wink very often.... Use quick winks with a roguish smile. Even if you get a negative reaction, keep the smile. Also only wink once and make it a quick one.

Smooch? Depend on what you mean... I blow kisses to my girl "friends". Sometimes I will blow a kiss to a girl who stares at me or winks at me... High IL.

Remember this is more for fun than an actual pick up technique.
 

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
a wink would be cute. Id like that depending on who it was and the situation.

but a smooch? Not unless he knows me. It would be a little creepy from someone I didnt know. Even if it was like Brad Pitt or something! ;)
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Oh, i meant smooch as in "air smooch". No actual contact.
 

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
i know what you mean. I think its a little creepy. JMO though.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Hay Lola glad to have you here. Its good to here a female opinion(im assuming your a female and not some perv who is pretending ?) Just curious whats your age?
 

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
thanks.this is a pretty cool site. Its nice to read what you guys think. Im 25 :D and yep, all woman
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
All woman huh? If you were from CT id ask you to prove it
 

Lola

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
youre a flirt huh? I like that. Why only if I was from CT? :p ;)
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
well how else are you going to get to my house?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top