Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The weather/season where you're at.....

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super light out early today.
First day of summer is coming up right away.

The dramatic shelf clouds are marching in again, I saw yesterday.

With the recent reports of funnel sightings and hailstorm west of here, that now familiar excitement/dread of tornadoes is 'game on' again.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliantly sunny; 32'C with humidity and an almost negligent breeze compared to what I'm used to.
Feeling like I should make that 'snake juice' (electrolyte water) tonight to bring to work tomorrow to keep in the fridge.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you talking about the weather in this manner on a forum intended for success with dating? Not quite sure what the purpose is here.

Also sounds like you're in the Midwest; I suggest moving somewhere that doesn't suck.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you talking about the weather in this manner on a forum intended for success with dating? Not quite sure what the purpose is here.
I just spoke to common sense and they said it's because we're in the "anything else" sub forum.

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliantly sunny; 32'C with humidity and an almost negligent breeze compared to what I'm used to.
Feeling like I should make that 'snake juice' (electrolyte water) tonight to bring to work tomorrow to keep in the fridge.
*negligible

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

logicallefty

Reaction score
The weather is the ultimate small talk and ice breaker topic because it’s something we all can relate to. Nothing at all wrong with discussing it here in Anything Else. Sometimes with chicks i will say “Mother nature is being bi polar again. We got 85 this afternoon and then supposed to get down in the 40s by tomorrow morning “. Here in Illinois this scenario is not uncommon. And I like to joke about it.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just spoke to common sense and they said it's because we're in the "anything else" sub forum.
In that case I'll be frequently uploading photos of every meal I consume. After all, it's something we can relate to!

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case I'll be frequently uploading photos of every meal I consume. After all, it's something we can relate to!
Do it.