Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The weather/season where you're at.....

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Super light out early today.
First day of summer is coming up right away.

The dramatic shelf clouds are marching in again, I saw yesterday.

With the recent reports of funnel sightings and hailstorm west of here, that now familiar excitement/dread of tornadoes is 'game on' again.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Brilliantly sunny; 32'C with humidity and an almost negligent breeze compared to what I'm used to.
Feeling like I should make that 'snake juice' (electrolyte water) tonight to bring to work tomorrow to keep in the fridge.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you talking about the weather in this manner on a forum intended for success with dating? Not quite sure what the purpose is here.

Also sounds like you're in the Midwest; I suggest moving somewhere that doesn't suck.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you talking about the weather in this manner on a forum intended for success with dating? Not quite sure what the purpose is here.
I just spoke to common sense and they said it's because we're in the "anything else" sub forum.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The weather is the ultimate small talk and ice breaker topic because it’s something we all can relate to. Nothing at all wrong with discussing it here in Anything Else. Sometimes with chicks i will say “Mother nature is being bi polar again. We got 85 this afternoon and then supposed to get down in the 40s by tomorrow morning “. Here in Illinois this scenario is not uncommon. And I like to joke about it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So hot with bright glaring sun everyday while working outside.
Physical job seems so much more challenging.

I maintain that it is always easier to warm up(in Winter) vs. cool down in Summer.

When a breeze comes up I drink it in like a thirsty simp on ig, lol.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Weather change-its finally inthe minus celsius numbers in the morning.
So relieved the hot days are gone.

I had to remind myself how to dress for outdoors physical work in the cold.
As soon as I remembered to slightly underdress to compensate for getting overheated while exercising, then I was ok.

Otherwise, the sweat when I take off the layers would chill me. And then the clothes are too damp to put back on.

I don't know if anyone on this forum works in a physical job outdoors like me.
Weather is very important to us.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is harvest season near me. Combines everywhere. It has been very dry. The Mississippi river just south of st louis is so narrow that barges are backing up. There is a lot more sand than water.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It is harvest season near me. Combines everywhere. It has been very dry. The Mississippi river just south of st louis is so narrow that barges are backing up. There is a lot more sand than water.
Wow, that is dry.
I imagine that can get serious if too many barges back up.

Harvest was mostly done about 2 weeks ago here.
They give percentage updates on all radio stations, so even when you're in the city you are connected to the farmers.

Its interesting to me to talk about the weather, you learn so much.
Now when I go back to work after break I'll have this image of what it'd be like to be on a barge behind many other barges on a dried river.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great day here today. Cloudy and in the low 70s F.