Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The wall vs ‘Baywatch’ Star Donna D’Errico’s

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And along comes reality. Without the makeup and lighting she turns in a 4. Sure she has some big bolt-ons but other than that her face is unrecognizable. I would venture to guess that most celebrities would get knocked down by half once you removed the makeup.
It's not just that, look at her upper arms, no muscle tone whatsoever. That gives an inkling of how her ass and thighs really look like. And there are guys giving her money on OF. o_O

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She is 55 now. A lot of the younger guys wouldn't be interested.

She was already a mom prior to her casting on Baywatch.
Your point?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m sure that out of the maybe 5 or 6 active posters who go direct that is probably the case, the rest of the millionaires, models, and playas here are banging whatever they can - and lying about it, including older women - just won’t admit it.

Older chicks do sleep with (sometimes) younger men that are physically attractive - not basement mouth breathers as many would love to claim - those guys are coming from SOMEWHERE.

That the forum posters that are under 40-45 wouldn't be too interested in her. Many of the forum posters under 45 who do in-person approaches likely wouldn't even approach D'Errico if they saw her in public. They'd write her off as too old.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And along comes reality. Without the makeup and lighting she turns in a 4. Sure she has some big bolt-ons but other than that her face is unrecognizable. I would venture to guess that most celebrities would get knocked down by half once you removed the makeup.
Well ,those two version of her are indeed reality. Because in reality a younger woman,or any woman can just as easily sell any man a dream by upping her own SMV 4 points. Some make up and a short skirt is all it takes. Even ugly women can and will be hunted as an easy meal.

My point is that men are visual and easy ; most would eagerly hit the version in that video, and simultaneously run from the woman in that picture even though its the same woman...

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another reason to talk to girls in person. They won't have the same biotch-shield without filters.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
She was already a mom prior to her casting on Baywatch.
There will always be a place in my heart for Pam Anderson, but when Carmen Electra's Lani McKenzie came along on the show later, my peen shot off my body.
:D

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun fact: Baywatch didn't get have their first redhead until 1997.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure that out of the maybe 5 or 6 active posters who go direct that is probably the case, the rest of the millionaires, models, and playas here are banging whatever they can - and lying about it, including older women - just won’t admit it.

Older chicks do sleep with (sometimes) younger men that are physically attractive - not basement mouth breathers as many would love to claim - those guys are coming from SOMEWHERE.
What he is trying to say is that if she comes to us and say "omg you're so hot, can I suck your D?" we would probably happily accept but if we were in the club and she asked to have a drink together we would easily pass.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Simple ladder theory. So many guys here trying to flex, but I don’t get why?

We've all gathered in this intellectual coliseum for the purpose of learning, sharing ideas, and yes, comparing notes. But alas, this noble pursuit descends into a circus when some try to puff their chests and paint a pretentious image of only sleeping with women under the ripe age of 30. Oh, the irony! These same characters are sneaking around with older women, spinning yarns to hide their exploits.

Gentlemen, let's be clear: none of us have the slightest interest in your bedtime activities. Your perfect 10 might be my passable 6, and who gives a flying fig? It's all subjective!

Enough with the ridiculous posturing already.

Here's a reality check: over half of you probably aren't getting lucky once a week, let alone wowing legions of stunners with your so-called 'irresistible charm'.

And then we have the 35% club, who are undoubtedly wooing women of lower value than they proudly claim.

Sure, the top-tier blokes, the golden 5-10%, are hitting it off with the high scorers. But is that some kind of revelation?

Now, for you young 'uns in the crowd, listen to this nugget of wisdom aged to perfection: the loudest mouths setting the 'standards' are mostly armchair warriors. Living in their bubble of fantasy, they're often the biggest fibbers in the room. So, take their words with a pinch of salt!

What he is trying to say is that if she comes to us and say "omg you're so hot, can I suck your D?" we would probably happily accept but if we were in the club and she asked to have a drink together we would easily pass.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple ladder theory. So many guys here trying to flex, but I don’t get why?

We've all gathered in this intellectual coliseum for the purpose of learning, sharing ideas, and yes, comparing notes. But alas, this noble pursuit descends into a circus when some try to puff their chests and paint a pretentious image of only sleeping with women under the ripe age of 30. Oh, the irony! These same characters are sneaking around with older women, spinning yarns to hide their exploits.

Gentlemen, let's be clear: none of us have the slightest interest in your bedtime activities. Your perfect 10 might be my passable 6, and who gives a flying fig? It's all subjective!

Enough with the ridiculous posturing already.

Here's a reality check: over half of you probably aren't getting lucky once a week, let alone wowing legions of stunners with your so-called 'irresistible charm'.

And then we have the 35% club, who are undoubtedly wooing women of lower value than they proudly claim.

Sure, the top-tier blokes, the golden 5-10%, are hitting it off with the high scorers. But is that some kind of revelation?

Now, for you young 'uns in the crowd, listen to this nugget of wisdom aged to perfection: the loudest mouths setting the 'standards' are mostly armchair warriors. Living in their bubble of fantasy, they're often the biggest fibbers in the room. So, take their words with a pinch of salt!
You're making things more complicate than what they are, its not about showing off or bragging online.

If there was a chubby girl that made my D hard, I would easily bang her...the fact is that it doesnt happen as much as it doesnt happen with these oldies you strongly feel the need to promote.

Most guys would get a BJ if it didnt required any effort while those same guys wouldnt work on her in a club, it's really that simple.

It's not about rejecting an opportunity to prove a point, it's just that many guys simply are not into milfs or women with (or without) certain features.

Sometime it seems like a forum for women where anytime a man tries to talk about his standards he gets called "insecure" or liar.

Accept the fact that many men even those in the middle of dry spells would rather not have certain kind of women, let alone put some effort into them...kudos to you if like them cause it will surealy make your life easier regardless your age.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’m not promoting anything, I’m simply stating that there’s a frakton of poseurs posting, and their bs is just that.

Anyway, I’m the old bull on the hill in this analogy.

Have at it young master.

You're making things more complicate than what they are, it’s not about showing off or bragging online.

If there was a chubby girl that made my D hard, I would easily bang her...the fact is that it doesnt happen as much as it doesnt happen with these oldies you strongly feel the need to promote.

Most guys would get a BJ if it didnt required any effort while those same guys wouldnt work on her in a club, it's really that simple.

It's not about rejecting an opportunity to prove a point, it's just that many guys simply are not into milfs or women with (or without) certain features.

Sometime it seems like a forum for women where anytime a man tries to talk about his standards he gets called "insecure" or liar.

Accept the fact that many men even those in the middle of dry spells would rather not have certain kind of women, let alone put some effort into them...kudos to you if like them cause it will surealy make your life easier regardless your age.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of girls who look good past age of 40 but that's all relative check out jennifer connelly j lo and elizabeth hurley.