The Waiting Game

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long should a guy wait for a girl to show her feelings for him...? Would you lot consider it AFC to allow a girl some time to spill her guts if you know for a fact that she is in to you?

Impatience...what to do?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to do

You need to MAKE her tell you... now dont get the wrong idea... i'm not saying that u must hold her at gunpoint and force her to tell you her feelings for you, but I'm saying that u need to hint it to her by saying something like:

" look (her name) I'n not sure if you're into me or not, but i would really like to know because there ARE other girls that i AM kinda putting on hold because of you, and i wanna know if i should let something happen with them, or is something gonna happen with us? Because i know for 1 that i dig you, but i need to know if you feel the same way or not"

Say something along those lines, and by u saying to her that u dig her takes away that fear from her of being "rejected" by you because now she KNOWS that u DO dig her too. ;)

try it out and let me know how it goes...

Goodluck.

Laterz...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know for a fact that she's into you, but you're asking how long you should wait before she shows you. Let me guess, you've heard from everyone and their mother that she's into you, but you're waiting to see it for yourself. Am I right?

Instead of waiting for her to 'spill her guts', pay attention to how she acts around you. Believe me, if she's into you, she'll let you know without saying a word. Better yet, flirt with 'her', see if she responds or pulls away.

Say something along those lines, and by u saying to her that u dig her takes away that fear from her of being "rejected" by you because now she KNOWS that u DO dig her too

wrong advise bro.

And one more thing, never play the 'waiting' game with any one girl, there are way to many options out there.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What to do

Originally posted by aequitas
You need to MAKE her tell you... now dont get the wrong idea... i'm not saying that u must hold her at gunpoint and force her to tell you her feelings for you, but I'm saying that u need to hint it to her by saying something like:

" look (her name) I'n not sure if you're into me or not, but i would really like to know because there ARE other girls that i AM kinda putting on hold because of you, and i wanna know if i should let something happen with them, or is something gonna happen with us? Because i know for 1 that i dig you, but i need to know if you feel the same way or not"

Say something along those lines, and by u saying to her that u dig her takes away that fear from her of being "rejected" by you because now she KNOWS that u DO dig her too. ;)

try it out and let me know how it goes...

Goodluck.

Laterz...
i disagree on this one.

that puts her on the spot, and gives her the keys.

she's probably gonna say no- chances are she will if she's put on the spot
check this thread out if you dont believe me aequitas: ultimatums and on the spot

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
err....

biker_gixxer said:

Say something along those lines, and by u saying to her that u dig her takes away that fear from her of being "rejected" by you because now she KNOWS that u DO dig her too
Its worked like a dream for me, so i thought i'd share, but if you dont think that its good advise, then u are entitled to your opinion, but all i can say, is that it WORKES and its gotten MANY MANY chix to "confess" their feelings for me. ( I'm not saying that u must tell her that u like her etc, just hint to her that u like her);)

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What to do

Originally posted by Dukester
i disagree on this one.

she's probably gonna say no- chances are she will if she's put on the spot
check this thread out if you dont believe me aequitas: ultimatums and on the spot
Well if you are worried about "putting her on the spot, then sms (text) her saying that, so that she will have time to think about it etc... i never said that u needed to say this to her in person.

And i agree with you on that, saying that to her in person might put her on the spot, but thats why if u ARE going to say that to her in person u need to set the mood 1st, obviously you are not going to say something like that to her if the "vibe" or "mood" is not correct... timing and choice of place etc is important in this case... But like i said, if u are still worried that you might be putting her on the spot, then u can always text her or email her, etc and say it, when i said it in person to them i made sure that the mood was right, and that i DID say it in the right place and time... and untill this day, i have gotten positive answers in all cases like this when i did this. Maybe thats just me?:rolleyes:

Anyways... Goodluck.

Laterz...

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what ever you dont tell her how you feel, you gota make her work for your feelings so she feels that she deserves you,

i had this girl on the fone once giving me this;
"i really do like you catch, i didnt want to tell you incase you felt the same but ime not sure if i want a relation ship yet"

this girl didnt make sense, and she did want somthing with me i knew this and being a total fcuk head, i did they afc thang a told her how i feel about her too, soo thats when she stoped calling, i got needy, rang all the time an blew it.. where now i would of made fun out of her for it, and give her some more mixed signals until she cracks then give her one clear signal that she could accept without thinking shes better than me, damm i was such a loser.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning from your mistakes...

lol catch.. swak 1... well... at least u can learn from your mistakes;)

You must NEVER completely tell a chick how u feel, in that situation u should only hint to her, but NEVER give her the power of knowing that YOU LIKE HER/HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER. And yes, phoning her non-stop afterwards was a bad move, but like i said.... u can always look BACK at your mistakes, and learn from them.

Laterz...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

haha, well put.

you gota make her work for your feelings so she feels that she deserves you,

Amen brotha...

( I'm not saying that u must tell her that u like her etc, just hint to her that u like her)

now this makes a little more sense, lol.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what? SARCASM? lol....

biker_gixxer said:

( I'm not saying that u must tell her that u like her etc, just hint to her that u like her)

now this makes a little more sense, lol.
If you were being sarcastic, then here are a few ways that u can hint to her that u like her:

1) Body Language

2) Flirty sms/text messages

3) The WAY you talk to her

4) kino

5) Make arrangements with her

There are plenty other ways to HINT to a girl that u like them without actually SAYING to them that u do.

Laterz...