Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Virgin myth

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its always theoretically possible to sleep with that many women, its just a matter of how likely it is. For most people, its very unlikely unless its literally effortless because none of us have unlimited time and resources. Given his conclusions about human nature(women don't like casual sex) and the fact that he posts here, its functionally impossible.
depends man , I am not saying that for sure is the case . But can be

especially if he lived in a lot of third world countries like he did …

also writing here does not mean that you are incel or whatever . Maybe he likes to brag , or maybe he likes to give some insights to less experienced guys

I was once young and stupid and went To a forum and got like amazing advice , which helped me a lot . That is why more or less I am active on this kind of forums , as a way to give back as others gave good advice to me when I needed it

M

member160292

That many notches suggests a weakness, it displays a lack of discretion and self-discipline.

As well as decent Game I suppose but when it comes to sex addiction and sociopathic behaviors which Pan87 has also admitted to, the Game becomes irrelevant. The women all blend together, they become objects, not human beings.
This can't be stressed enough. I went through a similar stage almost a decade ago. You trade your own mental health and ability to form meaningful relationships for notch count. Moderation is key, but some people have addictive personalities. I wouldn't want to go down that path again, the self destruction and rebuild was brutal.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he has 1000 lays in Southeast Asia, sure. Anyone can do that. Irrelevant to this forum in terms of experience.
well , everyone jumped on the notches count .

No one was really interested in how the notch count came to fruition

but in my case I think that if I would be a sociopath or have an addictive personality , I would too reach a count like that without having to go outside of Europe

So I would say that if you are good looking and have game + you center your life around vagina + addictive personality or a sociopath . You can get to those numbers

a guy that is balanced for sure will not reach numbers like that

but I doubt that anyone thought that @Pan87 is too normal haha

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an idea that virgins make better long term partners. The theory states that they are able to bond more easily to a man. This is accurate but there is a dark side to virginity. Virgins are not more submissive. They are more intransigent than non virgins.

In order to be a female adult virgin in 2022 you would have to be a very stubbornly picky woman. Often these women have deep religious programming, are introverts, are arrogant or they are difficult to be around. I have de virginized two women in my life. Both of these girls were extremely stubborn in their world views. If I said the sky is blue they could not be convinced that I was right. They had an arrogance about them that was off putting. They knew the have an elevated value because of their virginity and they constantly remind you of this.

One was an Ivy League graduate who thought she knew everything. The other was a religious girl who did not want to cook or exercise. We would have bitter arguments about how much weight she gained. Apparently I was shallow for wanting her to stay the same size she was when we met in college. We would also have bitter arguments about her worship of Obama ( this was years ago).

Virgins have been some of my most frustrating relationships. Yes they bond to you but you are being bonded to a weirdo.
It’s true,virgins can be weird,but that’s mostly due to lack of experience.But you often find that behind that weirdness and arrogance is both a need to overcompensate for their naivety as well as raging curiosity.

That said,I’d rather deal with an arrogant virgin than an arrogant slut.Virginity is a good thing,it always has been,and is especially so when considering the context of the modern sexual market.

The first 5 or 6 girls I ever dated were virgins,so this is on good authority. I have also seen girls who lost their virginity attempt to tie themselves to the guy who did it.I believe it’s at that point that it’s determined whether or not many a girl will be a slut or not.How she reacts to losing her virginity.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should think to themselves...how likely is it that a nerd and conservative idealogue like Pan has 1) slept with 1000 women, in 10 years, 2) posts here, and 3) has maintained his innocence re: female sexuality? Does that really pass the smell test? What's more likely?
Makes you wonder about the intelligence of those who believe him.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s true,virgins can be weird,but that’s mostly due to lack of experience.But you often find that behind that weirdness and arrogance is both a need to overcompensate for their naivety as well as raging curiosity.

That said,I’d rather deal with an arrogant virgin than an arrogant slut.Virginity is a good thing,it always has been,and is especially so when considering the context of the modern sexual market.

The first 5 or 6 girls I ever dated were virgins,so this is on good authority. I have also seen girls who lost their virginity attempt to tie themselves to the guy who did it.I believe it’s at that point that it’s determined whether or not many a girl will be a slut or not.How she reacts to losing her virginity.
Yes this is true. I agree. How were they as far as submission goes? Did they allow you to lead? How smooth was the relationship?

My virgins would push back on a lot of stuff even after I de virgined them. Maybe I just had bad luck.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this is true. I agree. How were they as far as submission goes? Did they allow you to lead? How smooth was the relationship?

My virgins would push back on a lot of stuff even after I de virgined them. Maybe I just had bad luck.
Most were submissive, but others were stubborn.But I think that had more to do with their natural dispositions than anything to do with their virginity.

After they were devirgined,especially just after,they were hella clingy.Because sex was still the biggest of deals to them.

I think an unsubmissive girl is just an unsubmissive girl. I mean there are girls with high notch counts who are that way.Maybe those just happened to be your girls.