Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Virgin myth

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
True but what are these virtues and advantages you speak of? None of what I have read on this thread or even on this forum (of men) promote such virtues. The vast majority discuss the disadvantages of dating a virgin in 2022. On this thread and others.

All your reasons sound ego-driven and based on insecurity, and you talk about women being solipsistic? Lol. At least I have an open mind and able to consider other's people's experiences other than my OWN. Even yours.

The way I see it based on all your postings about this, you prefer virgins because you feel threatened by other men having had sex with her before you, her making comparisons, her being "alpha-widowed" which is such a load of BS, I have had four LTRs and was never "alpha widowed," nor do I know any woman who think in those terms.

There is also NO evidence that points to a virgin being able to pair bond better than a woman who has had a few RL under her belt with a low notch count. If anything it's the opposite as she WAS obviously capable of bonding in her previous relationships.

I got married over the weekend, he was my fourth LTR. With each RL I learned from mistakes and evolved which enabled me to choose UP and more easily pair bond, which I did. This idea of "alpha widowed" does not exist in my world nor in the world of any woman I associate with now or in the past.

If that's being solipsistic, so be, 95% of people both men and women are solipsistic then.
A little bit of an interruption to the discussion, but I gotta say it:

Congrats on your marriage, @catsmeow!

I pray it's a blessed one that is lasting and brings you both all the peace, joy and happiness in the world!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP- exceptions do not make the rule.

It is always better dealing with a chick with lower miles on the odometer.

Why invest in a used up sloot?
Yes you are 100% correct. I am just saying that a virgin that will not submit is still a massive headache. Virginity is not the most important part of the puzzle. It is a vital piece though. The most important part is a submissive girl. Most virgins in this day and age are weirdos.
For example Lolo Jones is a well known weirdo and uses her virginity as a mask to hide her weirdness.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You assume OP has a choice.

Scarcity and thirst is the only reason men like sloots.

Almost without question guys who like sloots are communists (sharing makes sense to them because they get nothing now).

Can you relate to this? I can’t. But we have to show some compassion.
I literally post about dating two virgins and then you say I don't have any other choice but to date sluts haha. I just said I dated VIRGINS. This is why no one takes you too seriously here. Take care man.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every woman I know who is promiscuous is dead inside, so this is a fact in my observation.
Brother we are not talking about promiscuous girls. No where did i mention sluts. I simply said that virgins are not the paradise we think they are. The best case would be some sort of balance. Middle of the road type of girl.

Trust me on this. Go find a virgin in her mid 20s. I promise you by the 3rd week you will understand why she is a virgin in her mid 20s'. They are usually kinda odd or just a pain to be around.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot disagree with that but again you're talking in extremes. Promiscuous/slvt/sloot or virgin, there IS an in between, I don't know why this keeps getting shuffled aside.

And to be fair, women feel the same about men who are fukkboys and sex addicts.

That's they're dead inside, unable to properly pair bond and form healthy emotional attachments.

I know a few men who have admitted to it. They own it which is the first step towards conquering it and healing.

Promiscuous women should do same imo.

This is not a gender-based issue.
Exactly. These guys are so black and white. They are using extremes. Extremes in ANY direction is bad. Extremely sexually repressed girls are bad. Extremely slutty girls are also bad.

Virgins are very emotionally reactive. If you do not shower them with 1000% of your attention they will cry and say stuff like " you just used me for sex blah blah blah". They literally have no relationship experience and they are learning in their mid 20s'. It is tough. They also dont know how to please a man. I am not talking just sexually, i mean in terms of compromising. Its like being in middle school again.

Again I am not saying be with a slut. I am saying that adult virgins are their own special animal and they take ALOT of emotional energy. Balance is key.You want a girl that has been with very few men and really respects herself. Ideally a good relationship with her father.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they are virgins too long its a sign of avoidant attachment disorder. The ideal is someone that is selective but able to bond.
Exactly bro. Balance is key. I also learned that virgins do get over you fairly quickly. We have a myth that once you bang a virgin she is alpha widowed for life. Hell no. This is totally false. They will eventually get over you and bond with the next guy. Many girls never felt that connected to the guy who took their virginity. I was shocked to hear this.

My cousin told me about some guy she lost her virginity to. I asked if she was deeply attached to him. She said " no, not really" ( paraphrasing). If you guys don't believe me call up a female friend and ask her if she was very deeply attached to the guy who took her virginity. Surprisingly many of them will say " no".

Again, I hate sluts. Not saying that they are good. I am saying that you want someone "selective but able to bond" as LaRaider put it.

ps The virgins I broke up with have not reached out to me that much ( one stopped and moved on). This is because of pride and ego. Virgins have copious amounts of this.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who like slvts are easy to understand.

if you’re starving - a half eaten sandwich will be the most delicious thing in the world. Especially if it’s all that’s available. It’s not like these men have a choice.

..but present a well-fed man with a half eaten sandwich and he’ll laugh at it and resume eating his fresh sandwich that hasn’t had other men nibbling on it.
As rich and successful as he is, even Warren Buffett has mentioned he craves burger King from time to time ;)

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice motte and bailey. You went from women don't like casual sex to women don't like sex with people they're not attracted to LOL.

Youve slept with 1000 women.
He slept with over 1000 women and has the time to be on SS all day. No pictures and no evidence of any of these women. Wow he really covers his tracks very well. We are so lucky to have him.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not sure why anyone disagreed with what you said tbh. Maybe 25 is too young? No one would disagree by age 30.
Its the same people that go out of their way to disagree with anything I say lol. They are angry that reality does not equal what they read in books. These people are bringing down the morale of the community. I been on this site since 2008 and never had an issue with anyone except recently. The quality of the forum is declining due to a couple of incels on here.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s simply this - men see women as an “investment”. You are talking about relationships, which is all women care about. It’s important to emphasis that women are all about trying to convince a high quality man to “invest” in her.

Now, if you take this view - A guy with options is going to choose a fresh sandwich. Not a sandwich that has been bitten.

In response, you might say “but women aren’t sandwiches.”

There’s a similarity here. A woman’s mind is like a sandwich. Each guy she experiences represents a bite.
Bro you don't know any women. Please stop lying. No one believes you. And catsmeow is right. Balance is key.

For anyone who does not believe what I am saying this is a simple fix. CALL ANY ONE OF YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS AND ASK THEM IF THEY BONDED EXTREMELY DEEPLY TO THE GUY WHO TOOK THEIR VIRGINITY. Many of them will say " kind of but not really. We did it at a party in high school and it was kind of awkward etc". A few will be very sentimental about it though.

2.) My second point is that as a person who actually dated 2 virgins ( in their mid 20's), I can tell you that the reason they were still virgins is because of being very stubborn and introverted. It was not because of some moral obligation. They are not always the best to date because they don't have the social skills or the relationships skills to thrive. They live in la la land. Their greatest strength ( stubbornness to hold on to virginity) is their greatest weakness too.

Its the same with male virgins. If you are a male virgin in your mid 20's ( like you Pan87) you also need to fix your social skills. Its the same with chicks. I am not saying virginity is bad. It is awesome but in 2022 girls are not staying virgins because of moral reasons.

My best friend also dated a virgin once. He had the same issue. THEY DO NOT COMPLY. They tend to be very strong in their opinions. For example my best friend wanted his virgin gf ( he didnt want to take her virginity ) to finish realtor school. She would come up with every excuse not to and she would fight with him constantly. She was immune to logic. He had to dump her.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely prefer more of a blank canvas than one that has had a bucket of paint, of every color, thrown at it.

Unless I am just looking to hit it and quit it, then no.

-----

Interesting take though. I don't know if i'd use the term "weird" but I understand the potential frustration that can occur when the person you are dealing with is inexperienced. The hesitancy can make things slow to progress- which becomes tiresome; depending what stage you are in I don't think it's necessarily too too bad.

I don't ask for virginity but am totally turned off If I sense a woman I am considering is/was a slut.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I miss a couple of days in the forums and four pages of this. Wtf.

If you dont like virgins for whatever reason, avoid them. It should be easy enough.

If you think its impossible to find an 18+ year old virgin and they simply dont exist, keep thinking so. Good luck with that mentality.

If you like virgins, and you are able to find one and able to pull one, enjoy bro. Peace.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone who does not believe what I am saying this is a simple fix. CALL ANY ONE OF YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS AND ASK THEM IF THEY BONDED EXTREMELY DEEPLY TO THE GUY WHO TOOK THEIR VIRGINITY. Many of them will say " kind of but not really. We did it at a party in high school and it was kind of awkward etc". A few will be very sentimental about it though.
disagree bro

who is the first guy for a woman is very important , that is why the cool kids take the most v cards while in high school and college

there are even movies about the nerdy girl that wants to be f8cked by the coolest kid in the high school or university , and thus taking her v card

All women remember it , and all women want to loose it with someone that ideally they can brag about

actually women start not putting a lot of emphasis on who they really sleep with as the body count is added , till a point where sex is just seen as something not important

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disagree bro

who is the first guy for a woman is very important , that is why the cool kids take the most v cards while in high school and college

there are even movies about the nerdy girl that wants to be f8cked by the coolest kid in the high school or university , and thus taking her v card

All women remember it , and all women want to loose it with someone that ideally they can brag about

actually women start not putting a lot of emphasis on who they really sleep with as the body count is added , till a point where sex is just seen as something not important
Yes I agree. You got me. I was wrong. What I should say is that past a certain body count they no longer romanticize sex and their first love. I also agreed with you by saying " a few women are still sentimental about their first".

I should also add that just because a woman SAYS that she does not hold her first lover in high regard does not make it true. So I should take what my female friends say about this topic with a big grain of salt. They could be deluding themselves.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’ve been through this. Sleeping with 3 women per week is very easy if you have Game. You can bang one during thr

Here’s what confuses me, bro. If women love sex so much then why is sleeping with over a thousand women as a 34 year old so unbelievable?

Is it because you’re the same age as me and you’ve slept with no one? Is that why is seems so strange.

I’ll tell you something. I was already close to a thousand by the time I was 30. I only got started properly in my early 20’s.

What’s my key learn from this adventure? That women are much more likely to bang you if they think you are indifferent to banging them, and they think you’re potentially relationship-oriented. Why is this so if women love sex?

You can bang thousands of women easily if you have Game - Game is simply knowing what women are attracted to, emulating it, saying what they want to hear (namely, that relationship is possible) and then bang and leave. It ain’t that complicated bro.

Women will have sex very quickly if they think you’ll potentially stick around. But if they think you just want sex, then you’re out. That’s why you don’t get laid bro. Alphas bang women by letting the woman thinks she has a chance of being with him in a relationship, not because women love getting banged by alphas. If that was the case, then brothels catering to women would be a huge market.
Of course women dont love sex as much as men. I never said that. I said they are more sexual than the average man wants to believe. Almost every girl even virgins have vibrators. Look up the Madonna Whure complex. Women are neither Madonnas, nor are they whures. They are somewhere in the middle. Everything is balance.

So you slept with 1,000 women?? Why are you on this forum them? You would also have a kid, be married, in jail, or have an STD by now. No man even counts to 1,000. After about 100 lays you stop counting. Again please show a picture of one of the girls you can blur out the face. I can show my girls...can you?

btw so you banged 1,000 women from 20 to 30 yrs old lol. So that is over 100 women a year....every year. That is 9 new women a month, about 2 new women every week for 10 yrs..........and they were all attractive bruh lololol.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s less than 3 per week. That’s below what AMS says an average player does (3 per week).

Its also not consistent. Over a year I’d average 2 per week, but what it actually looks like is 4 one week, zero the next week. 1 the week after that, 3 the week after that. It swings in cycles.

Were they all hot? No. But I certainly didn’t start out on ugly chicks. When I started out I was more about notches and there were more 6’s in there. But as time went on my abundance increased and my tastes were refined over time. Nowadays I don’t see much point at all in banging a woman I’m not highly attracted to. That’s why my frequency of lays is now down to about 1 new girl every 2 weeks.
reaching 1k , is not as difficult as most guys think if you are focused on banging women

a good guy with women bangs like 30-50 women a year

if you also drop your standards you can reach easily 100 per year

In my case I realized that if I put the effort and i am not very strict on looks ( passing the boner test ) , I can sleep easily with 3-4 women per week . Even more in some weeks . So in 4-6 years of doing this you can reach the 1k

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reaching 1k , is not as difficult as most guys think if you are focused on banging women

a good guy with women bangs like 30-50 women a year

if you also drop your standards you can reach easily 100 per year

In my case I realized that if I put the effort and i am not very strict on looks ( passing the boner test ) , I can sleep easily with 3-4 women per week . Even more in some weeks . So in 4-6 years of doing this you can reach the 1k
Where do you live? You are telling me that you can sleep with 4 different semi attractive women per week for 4 to 6 years?

Bro I know you do well with women but I dont think anyone outside of celebrities does this well. I think its unrealistic unless you dont have a job, or hobbies or friends. You constantly have to be on the prowl.

I will need some serious evidence before I believe the 1000 women in 10 yrs thing. This means that you would not have any droughts. Every player has droughts.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you doing this?
not that much , but when I did it last time I slept with 3 new girls in 24h . This was like 2 months ago

2 cold approach + 1 tinder

the thing for me is that I do not have time that much for banging hoes . I focus a lot on quality and actually enjoying my time with her . This makes my numbers on average quite low , but from time to time I get super horny and go on a pu$$y slaying spree like the last one I did . Can Vary from a couple of days till like 1-2 weeks

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right, so normal people with normal lives dont do this. Pro athletes for whom its effortless, sure. I don't extrapolate from my best week to the rest of my life to set a standard.
dunno man , at the end of the day it is mainly about going down from your smv if you want quantity

and I do not extrapolate from my best week , I just say that when I get super horny I get a lot of action , mainly because k lower my standards and I am more outgoing and I am out most of my time so put myself in the Action