Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Virgin myth

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an idea that virgins make better long term partners. The theory states that they are able to bond more easily to a man. This is accurate but there is a dark side to virginity. Virgins are not more submissive. They are more intransigent than non virgins.

In order to be a female adult virgin in 2022 you would have to be a very stubbornly picky woman. Often these women have deep religious programming, are introverts, are arrogant or they are difficult to be around. I have de virginized two women in my life. Both of these girls were extremely stubborn in their world views. If I said the sky is blue they could not be convinced that I was right. They had an arrogance about them that was off putting. They knew the have an elevated value because of their virginity and they constantly remind you of this.

One was an Ivy League graduate who thought she knew everything. The other was a religious girl who did not want to cook or exercise. We would have bitter arguments about how much weight she gained. Apparently I was shallow for wanting her to stay the same size she was when we met in college. We would also have bitter arguments about her worship of Obama ( this was years ago).

Virgins have been some of my most frustrating relationships. Yes they bond to you but you are being bonded to a weirdo.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to be a female adult virgin in 2022 you would have to be a very stubbornly picky woman.
There are cocck carousel riders who are ridiculously selective too. Women today have so many options that even high notch count women are in demand and can turn down a higher percentage of applicants than Harvard.

Often these women have deep religious programming.
Yes. A big reason for being a female virgin after a 19th birthday would be religious practice. Non-religious and only moderately religious girls lose their viriginities before turning 19 and most before turning 18.

Yes they bond to you but you are being bonded to a weirdo.
If you are an equally religious guy, the woman is normal and not a weirdo.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a virgin these days is simply delusional.

Not interested in having my d!ck run through a cheese grater for 3 or 4 months til she learns how to suck it properly without using her teeth.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone looking for a virgin these days is simply delusional.

Not interested in having my d!ck run through a cheese grater for 3 or 4 months til she learns how to suck it properly without using her teeth.
Hahah yes....the sex is trash. Cheese grater for real.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This "pair bonding" bullsh!t people bandy about is some nonsense from dudes studying people who probably have never gotten laid in their life so I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'm talking about saying someone doesn't have the ability to pair bond. That's nonsense
There are several studies that show women who have multiple partners cannot pair bond, you and @Pandora Need to stop spreading misinformation

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are several studies that show women who have multiple partners cannot pair bond, you and @Pandora Need to stop spreading misinformation

I never said they can pair bond. Dont tag me in something I never said. Tag the orginal person the qoute is from. Show one place where I said hoes can pair bond easily.

The qoute is from someone else but instead of arguing against them you tag me. This is lame.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Submissiveness is the most important trait in a female. She needs to open to being molded by you. Virginity may loosely correlate to submissiveness but it does not cause it.

Virgins are often a royal pain in the rear end. They come with their own personality issues. I have found that they are really not that submissive.

Virgins dont have the sample size to know if they have a good man or not. They have unrealistic expectations for relationships.

Ironically a low self esteem ***** is often more submissive. But this comes with another set of issues.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys my sample size is 2 African American virgins. Maybe them being black is why they were not submissive even though I took their virginity. Black chicks are notoriously high conflict.

I did know a white virgin who i was talking to who thought she knew everything so........

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated two virgins in their early 30s. Both were keen to just get it out of the way. I didn't really want the hassle. But kept in touch with one and after sleeping with one guy she is now experimenting sexually as much as she can and is sex obsessed. The other one was also sex obsessed and kept sending me dirty photos. Both are very immature and neurotic and socially awkward. But also from quite traditional countries where it is not entirely uncommon to wait until marriage or at least something heading towards marriage. But clearly being in the West corrupted them a bit and they developed such massive FOMO they would rather lose it to some random guy.

I wouldn't say going for young virgins is ideal either. They may fall in love with you and be loyal and romantic for a while but eventually they grow up and get corrupted and want to know what else is out there and explore their sexuality. And because they tend to be very idealistic they can get quickly disillusioned in a LTR. In previous generations there was no way out. But now divorce is easy and socially acceptable.

I think the holy grail is still a "good girl". Someone who has found that casual sex is not for them and are relationship oriented and looking for an emotional bond. And are not serial daters but have a reasonably solid relationship record without long gaps (but at the same time not jumping from one relationship to another). Unfortunately women lie and you can never see an audited relationship/sexual history.

But you can find them by a process of exclusion. It is quite easy to tell when a woman is bitter and jaded and has had too much casual sex and is unable to connect with men. It is also easy to tell when a woman is easy and while some women play hard to get it is usually quite transparent.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated two virgins in their early 30s. Both were keen to just get it out of the way. I didn't really want the hassle. But kept in touch with one and after sleeping with one guy she is now experimenting sexually as much as she can and is sex obsessed. The other one was also sex obsessed and kept sending me dirty photos. Both are very immature and neurotic and socially awkward. But also from quite traditional countries where it is not entirely uncommon to wait until marriage or at least something heading towards marriage. But clearly being in the West corrupted them a bit and they developed such massive FOMO they would rather lose it to some random guy.

I wouldn't say going for young virgins is ideal either. They may fall in love with you and be loyal and romantic for a while but eventually they grow up and get corrupted and want to know what else is out there and explore their sexuality. And because they tend to be very idealistic they can get quickly disillusioned in a LTR. In previous generations there was no way out. But now divorce is easy and socially acceptable.

I think the holy grail is still a "good girl". Someone who has found that casual sex is not for them and are relationship oriented and looking for an emotional bond. And are not serial daters but have a reasonably solid relationship record without long gaps (but at the same time not jumping from one relationship to another). Unfortunately women lie and you can never see an audited relationship/sexual history.

But you can find them by a process of exclusion. It is quite easy to tell when a woman is bitter and jaded and has had too much casual sex and is unable to connect with men. It is also easy to tell when a woman is easy and while some women play hard to get it is usually quite transparent.
Yes exactly. This is very well put. Balance is key.
Balance is key in everything really.

The ivy league virgin just wanted to " get it out of the way too". To support your other point my sisters friend was a virgin until marriage because she was Mormon. Now she is experimenting with guys in bars even though she is married. So yeh...balance.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to be clear there is nothing wierd about being a virgin in the 1960s. But to be a virgin in your mid 20s in 2022 should set off red flags. There may be some other stuff going on. Or you may have gotten lucky and found a unicorn.

All I am saying is that the same stubborness that made them virgins is the same stubborness that they will bring to the relationship. They aint gonna budge a bit lol. Atleast this is my experience.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every woman I know who is promiscuous is dead inside, so this is a fact in my observation.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience too. I only came to my position and opinions on things through having encountered it myself. It’s hard to imagine what “slvt dead inside“ looks like until you actually get close to one.
they would literally date you for 3 years and the moment you argue, you mean nothing to them. its unreal to watch. such a terrible investment