Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The unbelievably pleasuring experience of dealing with girls in their early 20s.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a thread to teach anything to anyone, I just wanna discuss how dealing with young girls is pleasable and revitalizing.

Those who attend this forum from enough time know that I'm one of those that aint gonna settle, wont get long term relationships and possibly not even dates.

In my late 30s all I see around me its either roastbeef or material that could fit in the criminal madhouse of arkham...I feel annoyed even when a woman my age happen to use the same machine and tries to chat, I find it boring if not annoying what she says and I feel like she is sucking energy out of me.

But girls in their 20s damn, they surely put me in a good mood and they dont even have to be that goodlooking, they are simply full of positive energy, I like to keep eye contact with them while we talk and they giggle which comes hard to me with older women.

The way I feel toward older women is probably the way they feel toward short men or low status ones, generally indifference that becomes contempt if forced to interact with them.

Also for someone that decided to say F to rules and social norms, dealing with girls who are more than fine with that is much less pressure unlike older ones that are now totally simbiotic with the hive.

Even the slightly chubby ones, the young ones look cute while the old ones look like pleb.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a thread to teach anything to anyone, I just wanna discuss how dealing with young girls is pleasable and revitalizing.

Those who attend this forum from enough time know that I'm one of those that aint gonna settle, wont get long term relationships and possibly not even dates.

In my late 30s all I see around me its either roastbeef or material that could fit in the criminal madhouse of arkham...I feel annoyed even when a woman my age happen to use the same machine and tries to chat, I find it boring if not annoying what she says and I feel like she is sucking energy out of me.

But girls in their 20s damn, they surely put me in a good mood and they dont even have to be that goodlooking, they are simply full of positive energy, I like to keep eye contact with them while we talk and they giggle which comes hard to me with older women.

The way I feel toward older women is probably the way they feel toward short men or low status ones, generally indifference that becomes contempt if forced to interact with them.

Also for someone that decided to say F to rules and social norms, dealing with girls who are more than fine with that is much less pressure unlike older ones that are now totally simbiotic with the hive.

Even the slightly chubby ones, the young ones look cute while the old ones look like pleb.
Anti-aging technology is being worked on as we speak. Wouldn't be nice if there were an abundance of biologically 20 year old women

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those giggly smiles and that silly energy (I have a high tolerance for that kind of annoyance and it pays huge dividends) gets me right in the man bits. It's what keeps my old a$$ young.

That, and watching their p lips clamp back together when I'm playing down there. Instead of flapping open like their wall-ramming counterparts. Plus other cool stuff too.

Nice bro. Once I made this decision, I have never looked back. I'm honesty astonished how well they respond to an older fella with a bit of confidence and the ability to make them giggle. Giggles are a lubricant.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their 20s are just full of energy and are eager for the next adventure.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I think that we are all in agreement that young chicks are more aesthetically pleasing than leftover harridans. Who would have thought :rofl:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I think that we are all in agreement that young chicks are more aesthetically pleasing than leftover harridans. Who would have thought :rofl:
There's a lot of dudes that like mature women over the young hotties. Fantastic news since for every guy that likes older women that leaves less competition for dudes like myself.