"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The unbelievably pleasuring experience of dealing with girls in their early 20s.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
This is not a thread to teach anything to anyone, I just wanna discuss how dealing with young girls is pleasable and revitalizing.

Those who attend this forum from enough time know that I'm one of those that aint gonna settle, wont get long term relationships and possibly not even dates.

In my late 30s all I see around me its either roastbeef or material that could fit in the criminal madhouse of arkham...I feel annoyed even when a woman my age happen to use the same machine and tries to chat, I find it boring if not annoying what she says and I feel like she is sucking energy out of me.

But girls in their 20s damn, they surely put me in a good mood and they dont even have to be that goodlooking, they are simply full of positive energy, I like to keep eye contact with them while we talk and they giggle which comes hard to me with older women.

The way I feel toward older women is probably the way they feel toward short men or low status ones, generally indifference that becomes contempt if forced to interact with them.

Also for someone that decided to say F to rules and social norms, dealing with girls who are more than fine with that is much less pressure unlike older ones that are now totally simbiotic with the hive.

Even the slightly chubby ones, the young ones look cute while the old ones look like pleb.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
This is not a thread to teach anything to anyone, I just wanna discuss how dealing with young girls is pleasable and revitalizing.

Those who attend this forum from enough time know that I'm one of those that aint gonna settle, wont get long term relationships and possibly not even dates.

In my late 30s all I see around me its either roastbeef or material that could fit in the criminal madhouse of arkham...I feel annoyed even when a woman my age happen to use the same machine and tries to chat, I find it boring if not annoying what she says and I feel like she is sucking energy out of me.

But girls in their 20s damn, they surely put me in a good mood and they dont even have to be that goodlooking, they are simply full of positive energy, I like to keep eye contact with them while we talk and they giggle which comes hard to me with older women.

The way I feel toward older women is probably the way they feel toward short men or low status ones, generally indifference that becomes contempt if forced to interact with them.

Also for someone that decided to say F to rules and social norms, dealing with girls who are more than fine with that is much less pressure unlike older ones that are now totally simbiotic with the hive.

Even the slightly chubby ones, the young ones look cute while the old ones look like pleb.
Anti-aging technology is being worked on as we speak. Wouldn't be nice if there were an abundance of biologically 20 year old women
 

Old Balls

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
57
Age
51
Those giggly smiles and that silly energy (I have a high tolerance for that kind of annoyance and it pays huge dividends) gets me right in the man bits. It's what keeps my old a$$ young.

That, and watching their p lips clamp back together when I'm playing down there. Instead of flapping open like their wall-ramming counterparts. Plus other cool stuff too.

Also for someone that decided to say F to rules and social norms, dealing with girls who are more than fine with that is much less pressure unlike older ones that are now totally simbiotic with the hive.
Nice bro. Once I made this decision, I have never looked back. I'm honesty astonished how well they respond to an older fella with a bit of confidence and the ability to make them giggle. Giggles are a lubricant.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
Women in their 20s are just full of energy and are eager for the next adventure.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
So I think that we are all in agreement that young chicks are more aesthetically pleasing than leftover harridans. Who would have thought :rofl:
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,023
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
So I think that we are all in agreement that young chicks are more aesthetically pleasing than leftover harridans. Who would have thought :rofl:
There's a lot of dudes that like mature women over the young hotties. Fantastic news since for every guy that likes older women that leaves less competition for dudes like myself.
 
Top