The Ultimate **** Test - Getting Her Boyfriend Involved

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was sitting alone in one of our classes, and I told her I'd sit next to her. We talked a lot and she was interested. I got her number and texted her.

Later that night her boyfriend texts me and he's telling me to stop texting her. I told him it's funny how he's getting all jealous and that me and the girl are just friends - and he got really mad. Than, I told him to stop being over-protective. I was completely dominating the conversation and he said he would beat me up - now I'm not scared of him because I doubt he will try something and I workout a lot at the gym.

I'm just wondering what I should tell the girl when I see her again in a few days and if I handled the situation right.

theobserver

Don Juan
Reaction score
you handled it right, but keep talking to her, joke around about that situation, since it obviously isn't a big deal to you. with her seeing you acting unaffected in such a situation, that might be the justification for her to leave him. but once you mention it, move on to more interesting things, cuz i doubt you'd want to talk about that for more than 2 minutes :cool:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her boyfriend already knows that your texting her, then he must be a really insecure guy to know that fast. Hes probably checking her phone and sh*t and I doubt they have trust.

Show this girl that your not insecure and that your not like her annoying boyfriend.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl tell me this morning, "You're a bad-boy." She was trying to box me in. Never let em box you in. Fvck em. They're the one with the box.