"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

The ultimate red flag comes out.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
So here is an update.

I've had enough good and bad relationships to know where this one stands, and the problems I could have in the future.

I have been distancing myself from her gradually as to not raise suspicion.

Meanwhile I have been thinking of thinner, younger, blonder girls that don't have kids, but pretty much treats me as good.

It is hard to go from everything all gravy to breakup mode for something she didn't do.

I'm not a ice cold pimp but I"m not a dumbass.

I'm not going to wife her up, or give her a kid (another red flag).

Just going to pump a few more times (she too good) then do what I have always done.

I appreciate all the hate, flames and genuine advice.

she just going to be plate #2

She not gf status never will be.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Not the lady, but your reactions to the community when we're trying to tell you what's the deal. I'm no Casanova, but I even saw it as clear as day.
Gotcha.
Haven’t read through this thread
 

ariesc

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
33
Personally, I believe the reason she got attached so fast is because the lack of stability in her personal life. She lost both her parents and has a child which is a huge responsibility. A responsibility that you will most definetly inherit along with all the expenses that comes along with having a child. She is looking to you as a provider both emotionally and financially. You need to stop and think for a second why she's treating you so well. For every action there is intent. What is her intent? I would guess it's to lock you down so she can not only have an emotional rock in her life but also have some form of stability when it comes to resources because being a single female parent is probably one of the most terrifying positions for a middle aged woman. If she's pretty, she knows that's a depreciating asset. Meaning the longer it takes for her to find a suitor the less options she will have and she'll either have to settle with someone she's not particularly crazy about but needs support or she'd just take on the burden of raising and support her child by her lonesome. I don't care what anyone says, being a single parent is difficult... Hell, having a kid, while being in a marriage is difficult... I would ask myself why you like this woman so much. What kind of qualities does she have that makes you jump to the conclusion that she is wifey material? You've been with her since Feb? It usually takes 2 years to really get to know the person before making that assumption. Is she is hot, has good values, has her own assets (financially), and isn't mentally unstable, then MAYBE you can consider an LTR but any woman who already has a kid from a previous relationship are extremely tough to trust because no matter what she tells you, her kid will always come first. That being said, you should probably take a step back and try to not be blinding by this honeymoon phase of the relationship.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Dude, I went through this a few months ago, but walked away when she started playing games. She'll be all nice and charming until she thinks she's hooked you and then turn the tables. You are dead last in her life. It's her kids, her, her job, her dog fido, bills, food, travel, cars, taking a dump, menstrual period, then you.

Hard pass.
 
Top