Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ultimate red flag comes out.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I been seeing this girl since Valentines day and everything has been amazing so far.

We spend every day together. She treats me good and only suspicion so far was how quick she got attached.

Come find out.. She tells me her Mom committed suicide not too long ago and her Dad is also dead now.

She has a 17 year old kid that doesn't know that his grandpa is now dead too.

She had a cry session at my apartment.

I don't want to have a kid and have to tell it that the family on the mom side all dead.

This girl is soo good to me otherwise...

I need your thoughts my friends... If it wasn't for this she is wify material... sucks.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If it wasn't for her mom's suicide she is wify material
Let the real players show their real faces lul.

She has a kid man, she's damaged more than other women. There is such thing as being preselected, well women that have a trailer are predamaged. So you're looking at it from a wrong angle - her mom committed suicide, her father died, fck that man - she has a 17 year old trailer - that's very important. You are 34, she is younger than you, so 34 minus 17 is how much? I suck at math man.

It's fvcking 17 !!!!!!!!

So here were are, you are considering wife material a girl that had a kid at age 17, that is by good estimates, assuming she is your age exactly and not several years younger, the way it should be. How old is she? Is she 30? Because if she is 30 then she had her kid at age 13......

Please come back and tell us her age. If she is 29 or 28 or 27 I suggest you go fck yourself.

Now there is a possibility she is older than you, perhaps 40. In that case you are in much different predicament with your potential wife.

My thoughts, a) dump her or fbs only, b) never consider wife material woman with a fcking trailer.

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let the real players show their real faces lul.

She has a kid man, she's damaged more than other women. There is such thing as being preselected, well women that have a trailer are predamaged. So you're looking at it from a wrong angle - her mom committed suicide, her father died, fck that man - she has a 17 year old trailer - that's very important. You are 34, she is younger than you, so 34 minus 17 is how much? I suck at math man.

It's fvcking 17 !!!!!!!!

So here were are, you are considering wife material a girl that had a kid at age 17, that is by good estimates, assuming she is your age exactly and not several years younger, the way it should be. How old is she? Is she 30? Because if she is 30 then she had her kid at age 13......

Please come back and tell us her age. If she is 29 or 28 or 27 I suggest you go fck yourself.

Now there is a possibility she is older than you, perhaps 40. In that case you are in much different predicament with your potential wife.

My thoughts, a) dump her or fbs only, b) never consider wife material woman with a fcking trailer.

She is 35, 3 months older than me. The only person to remind me of how my x wife used to treat me when things were good.

The outrage is amusing.. you guys are all freaking out, call me beta or whatever...

"Real Playerszz!" lol

N1gja please I'm not all into that.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Never could have seen this type of post coming from you considering all the advice you received when you first started posting about her...
lol "Advice"... you mean "She is old and dried out WTF are you doing with a washed up hag!"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
The main issue is not her age, since she is your age, it would be if she was several years older than you. The main issue is that she has a kid. Woman with kids are damaged, absolutely all of them with the exception of widows, but then a widow having a kid automatically makes you a provider for her, not a man.

So the advice remains, dump, and I would say dump not fck buddies, because you can't handle her as a fck buddy, you want to wife this old dried up bag.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

Go talk to her on the phone for 4 hours and hang out with her every day. Really looking forward to how this one ends.
Yeah .. more solid advice. The 4 hour rule and not hanging out everyday are universal LAWS.

It"s amazing how anyone can sort through ****ty advice.

A

AJ84

I been seeing this girl since Valentines day and everything has been amazing so far.

We spend every day together. She treats me good and only suspicion so far was how quick she got attached.

Come find out.. She tells me her Mom committed suicide not too long ago and her Dad is also dead now.

She has a 17 year old kid that doesn't know that his grandpa is now dead too.

She had a cry session at my apartment.

I don't want to have a kid and have to tell it that the family on the mom side all dead.

This girl is soo good to me otherwise...

I need your thoughts my friends... If it wasn't for this she is wify material... sucks.
I don’t think she should be held accountable to the actions of their family members unless she caused her mother to kill herself and killed her father.

That said, you haven’t been with her very long and it’s new and good. It’s great that she is treating you well, and everyone here always says to go by her actions not her words. She told you some messed up stuff about her mom, have her actions towards you changed?
If not, then decide (while the relationship is still new) if her past is going to be an issue for you. If so, end it, because you can’t bring dead people back to life.

Or maybe you need more time to figure out if it will be an issue. If so consider continuing as is and see what else she discloses. Maybe with more context you can determine if this really is a red flag for you or not, but try not to catch feelings while you are figuring this out.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one, wife material the damaged girl. This is why your marriage failed, you don't know how to make right choices.

I was married for almost 8 years... so you know why it failed? enlighten me.

Highschool sweethearts btw... so where did I go wrong with my marriage?

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think she should be held accountable to the actions of their family members unless she caused her mother to kill herself and killed her father.

That said, you haven’t been with her very long and it’s new and good. It’s great that she is treating you well, and everyone here always says to go by her actions not her words. She told you some messed up stuff about her mom, have her actions towards you changed?
If not, then decide (while the relationship is still new) if her past is going to be an issue for you. If so, end it, because you can’t bring dead people back to life.

Or maybe you need more time to figure out if it will be an issue. If so consider continuing as is and see what else she discloses. Maybe with more context you can determine if this really is a red flag for you or not, but try not to catch feelings while you are figuring this out.
Thanks for restoring my faith in these forums. I'll ignore all the WTF YOU WANNA WIFE UP AN OLD HAG!

ummm... I kinda want to be married again and have kids one day... shocking I know.

thanks again.

A

AJ84

Thanks for restoring my faith in these forums. I'll ignore all the WTF YOU WANNA WIFE UP AN OLD HAG!

ummm... I kinda want to be married again and have kids one day... shocking I know.

thanks again.
No problem, I think some people forget that we don’t live within this forum. While it’s easy to say xyz on an anonymous forum, real life, with all of its complexities including the complexities of ourselves and the people we interact with, is not as black and white as some of the opinions found here.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s worse than your situation is dating a single mom who’s baby daddy died because he was a drug addict and his liver and kidneys took a dump on him and all she talks about is him him him him. Everything you do gets compared to a dead drug addict and you will never measure up. He was father of the year for the 2 months he knew his kid even though he’s dead and you’re stuck buying stuff for his kid while he decided to do drugs but yet she will let you know he was a better role model than you’ll ever be. Fvck single moms, every single one of them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she may be sweet and innocent but i strongly believe she sleeps with OP because she sees financial benefits in him, at least to some degree
That’s easy to determine. Stop offering to pay for awhile and see if she mentions she “needs” something.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
That’s easy to determine. Stop offering to pay for awhile and see if she mentions she “needs” something.
thats doesnt need to be determined. its widely known that its women' sexual selection factor. she wouldnt date OP if he was:
1. homeless
2. living with parents or relatives
3. renting small room with friend

why would she? zero benefit

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
That’s easy to determine
That’s not that man. It is a wrong direction. OP just gonna come up and rebound, just watch. Thing is he has mommy issues, and the woman is immature in a way, like all women with baggage are, they get easily attached. The dude falls for that sht. In his condition ltr is equivalent of dck up his ass.