Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the ultimate opener to seduce any chick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
a new kick ass opener
" got a pen ?"

"thankx

"it s miracle pen u got!! it can write all the colors ( you as as the seducer starts writing the words YELLOW PINK PURPLE TED ORANGE the actual words on a piece of paper )

gasps

then you pretend to receive a message from the sky from the spirits ( thru a magic trick you get a card seemingly from the spirits in actual fact thru sleight of hand you get a card:crackup: d stuck to the back of the back of your hand you hold up your arm unexpetedly

it s easy to learn and it really kicks ass

on the card you got three queestions written
1 ASK THIS YOUNG LADY WHO S WRITTEN THOSE TWO SONGS

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's good, but mine is even better.

You ask a lady if she has a torch, then you say you'll flash the torch in lots of different colours, but by flash, you actually flash her your penis.

Then you call upon the spirit of Ra, who flies down in the form of an eagle, but it's not actually an eagle, just sleight of hand. The eagle is actually your penis, and you tape it to the back of your hand.

On the "Eagle" there's 2 questions written. But really fine print. Get the lady to look closely and then rub the magic eagle until the juices of Ra explode in her face.

It's easy to learn and it kicks ass.

Last edited:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:

You ask a lady if she has a torch, then you say you'll flash the torch in lots of different colours, but by flash, you actually flash her your penis.

Then you call upon the spirit of Ra, who flies down in the form of an eagle, but it's not actually an eagle, just sleight of hand. The eagle is actually your penis, and you tape it to the back of your hand.

On the "Eagle" there's 2 questions written. But really fine print. Get the lady to look closely and then rub the magic eagle until the juices of Ra explode in her face.

LOL, field tested ?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
LOL, field tested ?
I wouldn't tell you guys if it wasn't. Trust me, it always goes down well. There's nothing more seductive than a hunky guy calling on the spirit of Ra. :up:

B. Fierce

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a world where I embrace and enjoy life
CaptainJ said:

LMAO!!!!! I can't wait to try it. :D

Commandante

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
A have a better one:

Go and sarge with Alpharomeo! Wait until he makes some tricks, asks about song writers or can´t find the bar which doesn´t exist and say: "Do you see this idiot with his tricks/lies? Do you know him? No? Neither do I. Well, my name is blabla..."