"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The ultimate Betabuxxing. Paying off GF student loans!

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
612
Reaction score
357
When I take a chick out on a date I fcking pay. I don’t give a fck if someone thinks they should make her pay. Most chicks you take out on a date, and show them you’re cheap, you won’t be getting a second. The man is the provider.

This video is a different scenario entirely. The girl bought him a Rolex that was actually a super meaningful gift to him. Since he lost a clone to it that was from his family. He paid off her student loan, uploaded a video to YouTube of it, and is getting paid for the video.

if you got celebrity status and that kinda dough she’s easily replaceable - no game required. If you don’t have that kinda money and you’re not a celeb. Then you need game (or at the very least really good looks). Obviously the ideal situation is to have game, looks, and the money lol
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I saw this on youtube tonight. It's not a prank, but appears to be real. I mean, the girl is HB 9 and obviously this guy is no Chad physically or Chad Lite and yet gets a top tier girl. He has MONEY. So I guess he's a money Chad.

Anyway this must be uber cucking! Who the hell pays off a loan when you're not even engaged? This is betabuxxing to the max.

Have you ever done anything similar to someone you're not married to in order to win them over?

I guess just make a bunch of money and even guys like this get high end HB. Yet on here everyone gives the opposite advice. Hell, many on here even suggest the woman pay for her meal on the first date. And we have a thread on here about not paying for a girlfriends Uber Eats delivery.

If I was a millionaire or even a 100,000aire and my fiancé owed student loans I’d pay them. Perhaps this guy is very well off and it’s not a big deal.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If I was a millionaire or even a 100,000aire and my fiancé owed student loans I’d pay them. Perhaps this guy is very well off and it’s not a big deal.
The downside is this just promotes women to always expect this. I mean expect guys to just pay for everything and if they don't then they kick you to the curb. This just empowers them more.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
The downside is this just promotes women to always expect this. I mean expect guys to just pay for everything and if they don't then they kick you to the curb. This just empowers them more.
If chicks like you, like legit like you they will do nice stuff for you too. I’m into sneakers, I’ve had many chicks add to my sneaker collection, I don’t mean like $40 ASICS either I’m talking $300 Yeezys. I’ve lost a job with no savings before and an ex paid my bills for a month. In a truly healthy relationship you do nice things for each other when you can.

And if I became a millionaire I’d definitely pay my girlfriends measley 40k-50k student loan. I had one chick who could take it in the bootyhole like it was the babyhole but I don’t expect all women to do that.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
If chicks like you, like legit like you they will do nice stuff for you too. I’m into sneakers, I’ve had many chicks add to my sneaker collection, I don’t mean like $40 ASICS either I’m talking $300 Yeezys. I’ve lost a job with no savings before and an ex paid my bills for a month. In a truly healthy relationship you do nice things for each other when you can.

And if I became a millionaire I’d definitely pay my girlfriends measley 40k-50k student loan. I had one chick who could take it in the bootyhole like it was the babyhole but I don’t expect all women to do that.
If I only had a million I would not pay 40-50k loan off if I'm not married. That is still a big hunk of change even if I had a million that is still a good chunk of it. Maybe a credit card bill I'd pay off.

It would be hilarious if she met a rich Chad and dumped him shortly after paying that loan off or he caught her cheating LOLs.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@biggoal you are like a black hole of information, good information goes in and never comes out. No matter what info we give you do the same things over and over again, or you start rationalizing your failed way of doing things and turn a normal thread into a novel that would make Atlas Shrugged look like a pamphlet. Dude I told you if you want to go the beta bux rout just start using escorts. I also told you that at the same time you can still keep working on yourself. You talked about how you dress like a college kid and how it is all brand name clothing. Women don't want to fuuck boys they want to be fuucked by men, if a women wants you inside her it's not because you are wearing Armani or Prada it is because you make her wet. If she is not already into you wearing an Armani suit is not going to magically make her want to fuuck you or at least not in the way you want. I wear regular jeans, new balance cross trainers or boots and a t shirt with a rock n roll band because it is what i like and some how as if by magic women want me. You need to start putting some of the info on this site to use and start lifting otherwise I think you are wasting your time.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
One thing I notice about a lot of these "youtube stars" is that they look like millennial beta metrosexuals and like the total opposite of an alpha male. Well, not all of them but a lot of these young guys in their early and mid 20s who had hundreds of thousands of views seem like beta liberals.
 

synecdoche

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
111
Reaction score
81
@biggoal you are like a black hole of information, good information goes in and never comes out. No matter what info we give you do the same things over and over again, or you start rationalizing your failed way of doing things and turn a normal thread into a novel that would make Atlas Shrugged look like a pamphlet. Dude I told you if you want to go the beta bux rout just start using escorts. I also told you that at the same time you can still keep working on yourself. You talked about how you dress like a college kid and how it is all brand name clothing. Women don't want to fuuck boys they want to be fuucked by men, if a women wants you inside her it's not because you are wearing Armani or Prada it is because you make her wet. If she is not already into you wearing an Armani suit is not going to magically make her want to fuuck you or at least not in the way you want. I wear regular jeans, new balance cross trainers or boots and a t shirt with a rock n roll band because it is what i like and some how as if by magic women want me. You need to start putting some of the info on this site to use and start lifting otherwise I think you are wasting your time.
This, use the info we give you leave the forum and come back once you applied or tried it.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I help pay coeds' student loans off at $20 per VIP dance. :cool:
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
She did buy him a Rolex. You left that out of the mix. But, for me, I'd never pay off someone's debt. To each their own though.
Yes, she did give him this. I'm sure the loans cost a lot more though. :cool:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
@biggoal you are like a black hole of information, good information goes in and never comes out. No matter what info we give you do the same things over and over again, or you start rationalizing your failed way of doing things and turn a normal thread into a novel that would make Atlas Shrugged look like a pamphlet. Dude I told you if you want to go the beta bux rout just start using escorts. I also told you that at the same time you can still keep working on yourself. You talked about how you dress like a college kid and how it is all brand name clothing. Women don't want to fuuck boys they want to be fuucked by men, if a women wants you inside her it's not because you are wearing Armani or Prada it is because you make her wet. If she is not already into you wearing an Armani suit is not going to magically make her want to fuuck you or at least not in the way you want. I wear regular jeans, new balance cross trainers or boots and a t shirt with a rock n roll band because it is what i like and some how as if by magic women want me. You need to start putting some of the info on this site to use and start lifting otherwise I think you are wasting your time.
OP doesn't want advice. I think he just wants to complain about his problems.
 

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
627
Reaction score
155
One thing I notice about a lot of these "youtube stars" is that they look like millennial beta metrosexuals and like the total opposite of an alpha male. Well, not all of them but a lot of these young guys in their early and mid 20s who had hundreds of thousands of views seem like beta liberals.
The majority of men are Beta and most of them don't like to hear Alpha dude telling them what's wrong with themselves, so that makes sense that they would watch other Beta men tell them what they want to hear.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Yes, she did give him this. I'm sure the loans cost a lot more though. :cool:
Depends on the type of Rolex and if it was used or new. Rolex's, especially the sports' models are going for almost double MSRP.. And they are getting it. So, there you go.
 

onlineman

New Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
biggoal ,
This video is an extreme example, but why are guys so cheap on here? Like wont even pay for uber eats or make the woman pay for her own stuff on the first date? Guys say you lose frame for paying form meals and such.
Guys are supposed to be providers that's the way its been forever, if you have a few bucks to spare why not show your appreciation and pick up the tab for a girl its common sense, she may say she doesn't want a guy to pay but deep inside a women will always be grateful and in time a guy will receive 10x in return
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
biggoal ,

Guys are supposed to be providers that's the way its been forever, if you have a few bucks to spare why not show your appreciation and pick up the tab for a girl its common sense, she may say she doesn't want a guy to pay but deep inside a women will always be grateful and in time a guy will receive 10x in return
Are you high, drunk, stoned or wasted?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
biggoal ,

Guys are supposed to be providers that's the way its been forever, if you have a few bucks to spare why not show your appreciation and pick up the tab for a girl its common sense, she may say she doesn't want a guy to pay but deep inside a women will always be grateful and in time a guy will receive 10x in return
In some "races" or "ethnic groups" the average woman already makes more than the average man. With all the checks and balances and artificial limiters being placed it will be the norm. So your telling me the lower income person should pay ALL of the bills? This is not the same system as the 50's, it's an entirely different system with two financial earners.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
In some "races" or "ethnic groups" the average woman already makes more than the average man. With all the checks and balances and artificial limiters being placed it will be the norm. So your telling me the lower income person should pay ALL of the bills? This is not the same system as the 50's, it's an entirely different system with two financial earners.
I agree. However, women STILL want you to pay their bills and are greedy.
 
Top