Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ultimate Betabuxxing. Paying off GF student loans!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I saw this on youtube tonight. It's not a prank, but appears to be real. I mean, the girl is HB 9 and obviously this guy is no Chad physically or Chad Lite and yet gets a top tier girl. He has MONEY. So I guess he's a money Chad.

Anyway this must be uber cucking! Who the hell pays off a loan when you're not even engaged? This is betabuxxing to the max.

Have you ever done anything similar to someone you're not married to in order to win them over?

I guess just make a bunch of money and even guys like this get high end HB. Yet on here everyone gives the opposite advice. Hell, many on here even suggest the woman pay for her meal on the first date. And we have a thread on here about not paying for a girlfriends Uber Eats delivery.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks staged to me. I don't trust youtube anymore.
There are too many BS'er on the platform trying to get you to click so they can make a penny out of the video.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I saw this on youtube tonight. It's not a prank, but appears to be real. I mean, the girl is HB 9 and obviously this guy is no Chad physically or Chad Lite and yet gets a top tier girl. He has MONEY. So I guess he's a money Chad.

Anyway this must be uber cucking! Who the hell pays off a loan when you're not even engaged? This is betabuxxing to the max.

Have you ever done anything similar to someone you're not married to in order to win them over?

I guess just make a bunch of money and even guys like this get high end HB. Yet on here everyone gives the opposite advice. Hell, many on here even suggest the woman pay for her meal on the first date. And we have a thread on here about not paying for a girlfriends Uber Eats delivery.

She did buy him a Rolex. You left that out of the mix. But, for me, I'd never pay off someone's debt. To each their own though.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have that kind of money and have a lame job so you dont have the option to betabuxx. You envy people who can like they are escaping inceldom by bribing their way because at least they can. Who does that not sound pathetic? Having some card whether race or money just to escape inceldom. I think you have no faith in your options to obsess over these types of stories and know you will end up with blue balks with grandma.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She did buy him a Rolex. You left that out of the mix. But, for me, I'd never pay off someone's debt. To each their own though.
If she can buy a Rolex she can pay down her student loans. We have a millionaire vendor at the market. Might have seen him on tv as he sells a well known product across the world.

Anyway his girlfriend asked him to pay for her to go to college and that sent him thru the roof I heard. He will help someone out in need, even pay for his employees rent before but he hates it when someone flat out asks for handouts though.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You dont have that kind of money and have a lame job so you dont have the option to betabuxx. You envy people who can like they are escaping inceldom by bribing their way because at least they can. Who does that not sound pathetic? Having some card whether race or money just to escape inceldom. I think you have no faith in your options to obsess over these types of stories and know you will end up with blue balks with grandma.
So if you're an incel you think it's okay to bribe women into liking you?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If she can buy a Rolex she can pay down her student loans. We have a millionaire vendor at the market. Might have seen him on tv as he sells a well known product across the world.

Anyway his girlfriend asked him to pay for her to go to college and that sent him thru the roof I heard. He will help someone out in need, even pay for his employees rent before but he hates it when someone flat out asks for handouts though.
How do you know so much about a dude and his chick in Australia? Stop spending time online and go out in the real world and do something with yourself. Rest assured, he's currently higher than you in the sexual marketplace. Worry about yourself instead of attacking this dude.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming this is real: I think not a betabux. She has money and bought him a watch that I figure costs over $10k. He wanted to do something nice back for her and paid off her debt. They both have money.

If the situation were. She’s his girlfriend that never does anything for him. And he sucks up to her all the time. And pays off her debt to try and get her to like him more. Then he beta bytch.

this case he already has her attraction. So he just doing something nice for her.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming this is real: I think not a betabux. She has money and bought him a watch that I figure costs over $10k. He wanted to do something nice back for her and paid off her debt. They both have money.

If the situation were. She’s his girlfriend that never does anything for him. And he sucks up to her all the time. And pays off her debt to try and get her to like him more. Then he beta bytch.

this case he already has her attraction. So he just doing something nice for her.
Why must he suck up to her all the time? If he were a Chad do you think he'd need to bride her like that with stuff?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

If she has money why does she have all that student loan debt? Might have poor money management. Just like celebs and athletes who make multi millions but still go broke because they rack up too much debt.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has money why does she have all that student loan debt? Might have poor money management. Just like celebs and athletes who make multi millions but still go broke because they rack up too much debt.
Well if she could buy him a Rolex she could’ve taken that money and put it towards her student loan. A possibility is that it’s a very low interest loan and made financial sense for her to maintain her liquidity and use her money for other things.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you're an incel you think it's okay to bribe women into liking you?
Where did I say that? I said it sounded pathetic, but that's partly because I would ascribe that much value to any individual woman, in principle, where I would "bribe" them. They should like me for me, or see something inside me that sets me apart from other guys and there should be a soul-mate connection.

I want you to look at this video and tell me if this type of connection, or if adding money to the mix WOULD KILL THE EFFECT:

My ex-gf looks a bit like her just a bit of a small size (2012). That relationship was not "bribed" as you put it but the connection resonates with the video. Do you think you can bribe a true connection as depicted in that video? Someone who really wants you for you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Where did I say that? I said it sounded pathetic, but that's partly because I would ascribe that much value to any individual woman, in principle, where I would "bribe" them. They should like me for me, or see something inside me that sets me apart from other guys and there should be a soul-mate connection.

I want you to look at this video and tell me if this type of connection, or if adding money to the mix WOULD KILL THE EFFECT:

My ex-gf looks a bit like her just a bit of a small size (2012). That relationship was not "bribed" as you put it but the connection resonates with the video. Do you think you can bribe a true connection as depicted in that video? Someone who really wants you for you.
Well that chick might like him for his money. I mean she's hot and he's not a Chad obviously so there is something she likes about him or the money as well.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggoal, I remember that you created a thread a couple of days ago in which u asked us what is wrong with being a beta and providing for your gf. Looks like you are still playing with that idea in your mind.

Go ahead, try it. Let us know how it worked out for you.

The video probably is fake.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Biggoal, I remember that you created a thread a couple of days ago in which u asked us what is wrong with being a beta and providing for your gf. Looks like you are still playing with that idea in your mind.

Go ahead, try it. Let us know how it worked out for you.

The video probably is fake.
This video is an extreme example, but why are guys so cheap on here? Like wont even pay for uber eats or make the woman pay for her own stuff on the first date? Guys say you lose frame for paying form meals and such.

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
This video is an extreme example, but why are guys so cheap on here? Like wont even pay for uber eats or make the woman pay for her own stuff on the first date? Guys say you lose frame for paying form meals and such.
Why would you buy a women her ubereats when she isn't even with you?

On the first date it's okay to buy a woman something, if she returns the favor. You buy the first round, she gets the second. Don't think about buying her dinner on the first because that's a bad first date anyway.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Depends on the country you live in - I follow with "I pay for first two dates" rule. She can offer to pay for a third date.
Exactly, a healthy moderation in dating life is the right program and I equate some eventual financial date investment equal to her level of emotional investment or initial interest…