Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth Has To Be Told About Fat Men

Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
OK, now I'm going to take exception with you. I totally agree that most fat men whine about not getting dates and do nothing about it, but what about these 300 pound HOGS who think they should be dating a male model? Don't tell me y'all haven't seen some fat bytch walking around like she's the SHYT. This is the biggest hypocrisy I've ever seen. So don't act like it's just guys who are shallow.
Yeah, it goes both ways. I agree. Hypocrisy is infuriating and downright insulting.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what this topic is getting at.

A DJ feels and is at his best when he is in shape period.

Having been formerly out of shape myself though I absolutely disagree with posters who think its a matter of having no self respect.

Its moreso emotional problems mixed with food addiction that creates a severely overweight human being.

I suppose lack of self respect could come as a side effect of no longer caring because of how the emotional problems and addiction seem to keep you repeating the same destructive cycle but it is definitely not lack of self respect that produces once again a severely overweight human being.

Its emotional problems and food addiction in either order.

Conquer those demons and the weight will come off.

Edit: Although yeah there are fat guys out there that have such a tremendous personality they can have an amazing life regardless but yeah most can't work that so should just lose the weight and make it easier on themselves.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I glad this came out, thank you- TRUE STORY

Hey guys WHATSUP!!

The guy who posted this gave me a reality check!

Im very thankful.
my wife left me last year and guys here help me up especially francisco d'anconia ,

I started working on myself but didnt emphasize on my looks or muy weight that much.

Why? well some guys say "looks dont matter" your ok .
DUDE!!! IT freakin matters its YOU they are lookin at !!

Lets be real if we are not real to ourselves then we are fooling ourselves, OK. get this after she left me for some douche bag I was crushed my family wanted me to beg her back bcuz they claimed I was fat and no one could love me like she did, Fat and all.

I was crushed man crushed confused and no where to begin , it started affecting my interactions with freinds and school. FAST FORWARD

Ive been there and done that. I gotten well with understanding women and as they mention few I guess Im few , now I have a FB (she is a hot MILF looks like susan saradon tap that in 2nd date and made out with her on my 1st date in 10 minutes of meeting her in JAN 2008) and

met a girl today tuesday which I'll post it up check out my profile and I posta quick report on that
(please give me honest feedback !!!)

I have no problem opening but I have a Ton of rejections and disses from hot girls say Im fat , hey try atkins etc etc punchline...

So Im glad you expressed this cause some guys avoid reality and I have an awesome mindest and FRAME.
Im a social fun cool guy with aggresive game in a way to dominate, BUT in reality and truth of the matter is when she wakes up or friends or society will not allow her to be with a FAT guy.

I will not repeat whats been said in this post but you get the picture.

whether a rejection or reality check is good feedback it forces you to improve and should be a priority.

This honestly has to be one of the BEST posts I've ever read it should be definately be MUST READ for any beginner before starting of to learn how to be good with women.

thanks and much respect cheers!!!

Last edited:

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words. I know a lot of people think this is just another "looks" thread, and the mods might close it, but that would be stupid. We all know that being OBESE is the biggest game killer. We all know how the fat kid got treated in school, shyt, I WAS THE FAT KID. Nobody wants crap to do with you then and it doesn't get much better when you get older. Society has ingrained this fact into our subconscious. Women escpecially have this aversion to OBESE MEN.

I'm so tired of hearing how guys can get away with being chubby, while women are judged more harshly. It's not true. Chubby men can do fine with women, OBESE men can't. It's plain and simple.

I think these poster who claim looks don't matter, and even fat guys can get laid have good intentions, but why steer some poor sap into "improving his game" when he's 350lbs? His "game" will do much better if he gets his big ass in the gym and works out. That's what I'm trying to get at here. Looks really don't matter that much, as long as you're not OBESE.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep you are right man. This is reality check here, WE need this!
nobody told me , I rather tell me than ppl behind my back crack jokes or make fun of me behind my back.

Improve yourself first ... then with women.
awesome quote, right?
anyways I will push myself to get fit then I know my game will definately improve and get better results with the benefit of feeling good and looking good.

freagin sick' post!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This I wholeheartedly agree with. I am (more like was) really skinny, 6 foot 1 and 155 lb, and getting up to 180-190 took a lot more work than it would have to lose that much weight for a fat guy...so I have no sympathy for overweight men.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the OP, obesity kills. And not just women's interest in you, but how society views and treats you entirely. For example, if a fat dude and a fit dude are going for the same position of employment, all things being equal, the fit dude will get the job every time.

Not only that but most everyone that isn't obese will look at you like you're a piece of sh*t. No one respects you and if they see you eating food 99% of them think in their mind or say out loud to somebody else that you shouldn't be eating that, or worse.

You are the brunt of constant jokes, and if someone is glad to have you around there's a good chance it's only because you make them look better.

I remember reading an interview with Sharon Osborne after she lost 100 lbs, and she said being obese is the worst thing in the world. She said society treats fat people worse than drug addicts, and I'd have to agree.

I'm not trying to be insensitive, it's just the cold hard facts of life.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Well ineresting angle but lets put it this way....
The less likable features you have = the more money you need to have to still have success with women.

Modern women are very very materialistic and will often give sexual favors in return for gifts and or money no matter how ugly or fat the man is.
el "BUMP"

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suddenly looks matter on this site...quite the paradigm if you ask me...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
traffic said:
Add the amount of chicks that Big Pun, Biggie Smalls and Fat Joe have banged and it would eclipse this whole board.

That being said, obese guys, even with killer game, have a hard time getting chicks.

But I would say the mental conditions that lead these guys to being obese would make it tough for them to even try gaming women.
Add Heavy D to that list...Wait a sec, those are all world famous rappers with 8 figure bank accounts! They don't have to game women, women come to them! Take the fame and the money away and their chances of getting with a hot woman is like an ice cube in hell.

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this whole thread is just turtle crap..
I had this uncle who was in the 6'0 -- 250 lb range from around 20-25.
During this time period as a young man (He lived with me) I witnessed him bring home atleast one different girl EVERY week.. And they weren't trash either. I personally feel that you are going out of your way to bash fatmen's confidence. The only problem fat people have getting layed is people like you telling them how impossible it is. He even had a group of friends who were moderately skinny -to in shape and they couldnt touch his numbers.. Do you know why? Because he was confident, clean, dressed nicely, walked with his head high and was and is just one of the most likeable people you will ever meet .. Not to mention his wife when he married her was a size 2 in womens.

Now I will give you this.. Most people in the weight range your talking about they walk with there head down, they mumble there words and stutter when there talking to girls, they dont know how to buy clothes that look nice.. a 250 pound man should never try to fit into a holister shirt, but there are ralph lauren and lacoste shirts in adult mens sizes.

And to further proove my point, I know women who tell me they feel well protected and secure when there with bigger guys. Just because YOU didnt have confidence when you were fat doesn't mean everyone else doesnt.
So maybe the whole time when you were overweight it was YOU who was stopping yourself from getting layed and not your weight.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it fatman basher.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
500_W00P said:
I think this whole thread is just turtle crap..
I had this uncle who was in the 6'0 -- 250 lb range from around 20-25.
During this time period as a young man (He lived with me) I witnessed him bring home atleast one different girl EVERY week.. And they weren't trash either. I personally feel that you are going out of your way to bash fatmen's confidence. The only problem fat people have getting layed is people like you telling them how impossible it is. He even had a group of friends who were moderately skinny -to in shape and they couldnt touch his numbers.. Do you know why? Because he was confident, clean, dressed nicely, walked with his head high and was and is just one of the most likeable people you will ever meet .. Not to mention his wife when he married her was a size 2 in womens.

Now I will give you this.. Most people in the weight range your talking about they walk with there head down, they mumble there words and stutter when there talking to girls, they dont know how to buy clothes that look nice.. a 250 pound man should never try to fit into a holister shirt, but there are ralph lauren and lacoste shirts in adult mens sizes.

And to further proove my point, I know women who tell me they feel well protected and secure when there with bigger guys. Just because YOU didnt have confidence when you were fat doesn't mean everyone else doesnt.
So maybe the whole time when you were overweight it was YOU who was stopping yourself from getting layed and not your weight.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it fatman basher.
BLAH BLAH BLAH...Everybody knows some 250 pound guy who has to beat the women off him...ok..sure.....

We're not trying to damage some fat guy's confidence, we're trying to give him a reality check. You're the one trying to tell some morbidly obese guy, that if he goes out and buys new clothes, and walks around with his head up high, women will be falling at his feet. BULL****...you're doing them a bigger disservice by blowing smoke up their ass.

The fact is most women are turned off by obesity.

And to answer oakraiderz and his question about a paradigm shift on this site concerning looks, I disagree. I agree that your LOOKS don't matter, but whether you're obese or not DOES MATTER.

500_W00P

Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
BLAH BLAH BLAH...Everybody knows some 250 pound guy who has to beat the women off him...ok..sure.....

We're not trying to damage some fat guy's confidence, we're trying to give him a reality check. You're the one trying to tell some morbidly obese guy, that if he goes out and buys new clothes, and walks around with his head up high, women will be falling at his feet. BULL****...you're doing them a bigger disservice by blowing smoke up their ass.

The fact is most women are turned off by obesity.

And to answer oakraiderz and his question about a paradigm shift on this site concerning looks, I disagree. I agree that your LOOKS don't matter, but whether you're obese or not DOES MATTER.
You are full of phooey. Women feed off how you feel about yourself, its shows in your body language. I know a guy who is ripped, he as a 8 pack and arms a pro wrestler would kill for and he doesn't get second looks because he walks around with no confidence and has the conversational skills of a retarded rock.
You so suave people(especially you) put too much emphasis into things that dont matter. No one, no matter what size will have to beat women off with a stick if he doesn't know what to say out of his mouth, your forcing your opinions onto other people. I'm 18 years 6'1 and around 235 and I dont have to beat women off with a stick but I do get enough female attention where I feel confident and adequate as a young adult. And I do get a lot of phone numbers. Everyone isn't fat because they overeat and sit on the couch all day, some people are just genitcally BIGGER than other people and its nothing wrong with that. Some men will never be 175 pounds and thats just the way it is. When you walk into a room with your head high and you make contact with everyone it makes people want to get to know who you are and why your so confident and It doesnt matter what size you are..
To be quite frank your full of ****.

I may not have 2000 posts but I've been watching so suave from a far for a long time, and I know enough to realize that its suppose to be a brotherhood supporting each other and helping them be better people. How dare you come here with all this negativity just because you were a fat guy who was more worried about his weight than everyone else was doesnt mean that everyones in your situation.. Your turning into something that no man or woman likes..
A judgemental over opinionated douche bag.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Everyone isn't fat because they overeat and sit on the couch all day, some people are just genitcally BIGGER than other people and its nothing wrong with that. Some men will never be 175 pounds and thats just the way it is. When you walk into a room with your head high and you make contact with everyone it makes people want to get to know who you are and why your so confident and It doesnt matter what size you are.."

Why does it sound like your mom just jumped into this thread and started preaching to us? Can we add "paranoid" and "overreactive" to the list of reasons why attractive chicks don't go for fat guys?

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
500 woop, YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

You resorted to name calling first. I have a different opinion than you, so I'm a douche bag. Call me that to my face once you fat fvck.

Now, lets analyze with this dork is saying. In a nutshell, he's saying that you can take some 350lb guy, tell him to walk around and act confident, and this will make all the difference in the world when it comes to getting women.

DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD THINK THIS IS TRUE? IS THIS GUY LIVING IN LA LA LAND OR WHAT? This is why I started this post to begin with. Young DJ's need to know the real scoop. They don't need this "Pie In The Sky" bullshyt about how you can let yourself totally go physically, and as long as you still think you're the shyt, women will jump all over you. IT'S NOT TRUE.

Then he accuses me of being NEGATIVE because I point out the truth? How is this being negative? How dare you come on here and tell some young DJ this stupid nonsense you're spouting. You're not doing anyone any good by lying to them. How many times did I hear my mom and sister say "It's not your weight, as long as you have a good personality" BULLSHYT~~~~~~~~~~ It did me no good to preach that stuff. They should have said, "Get your fat ass to the gym and work out if you want a date"

No matter how confident you are, No matter how well you dress, No matter how funny you are, IF YOU'RE OBESE, YOU'RE STARTING AT A HUGE DISADVANTAGE WHEN IT COMES TO DATING.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500_W00P said:
. Just because YOU didnt have confidence when you were fat doesn't mean everyone else doesnt.

Maybe your right. In my particular instance I started loosing weight when I found out that my dad was diabetic due to his weight and diet and I saw I was headed down the same path. I was in a committed relationship when I started working out. Still it did make me feel better about myself to know that I can control my body and take care of it.

There is NO downside to loosing weight if you are obese. None. If you are truely happy where you are at...then do you and live your life. But if you aren't... be a man and do something about it.

Reaction score
Actually, 500_WHOOP has done a very nice thing for us. He has demonstrated a very good example of the "You'd better accept me as I am" mentality that whiny fat AFCs have. He is living in La-La land with his BS rationalizations. He puts the fence in defense mechanism and thinks with his emotions rather than logic.

Obese men can still attract chicks. However, he's going to have to have one hell of a personality, or tons of money, or be amongst a group of women with different expectations (in some cultures, obesity is seen as a sign of wealth). Yes, the fat person mentality is what kills a lot of chances, but being obese as well is a turn off that greatly decreases your chances with women. For optimal results, lose the extra weight and the whiny entitlement-ridden psychology.

Also, holding your head high is only going to do so much. There's a huge difference between confidence and straight out delusions of grandeur. Confidence takes reality into consideration. Ignoring reality will only hinder you and make you seem like a delusional narcissist.