Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth About Women

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is by far, one of the BEST and most TRUTHFUL posts I have ever read here.

I'm a person who left this site for a while and came back. I know, FOR A FACT, that if I had read this when I first started coming here for the first time in early 2004, I would have being completely put off by it but alas, in hindsight I have now, this man speaks the TRUTH, the complete, entire and unedited truth.

This guy is the Ultimate DJ to end all DJs, someone for us to ALL aspire to.

manjuice

Reaction score
WOW-
WHAT A LOAD OF SH*T
HAHAHAHAHA THOSE WOMEN MUST LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF HOPELESS DOGFACED FREAKS-

THAT'S THE DUMBEST PILE OF CR*P I'VE READ SINCE READING BUSH WAS IN OFFICE-

TO EACH THEIR OWN FELLAS

Originally posted by librito
this is a post by Unknown on bristollair. is this guy a great DJ or what? and you know what the sad part about this is? its all true. have fun guys, this is a rollercoaster ride.

by Unknown
A straight-talking post that was controversially posted across half of usenet in 2003.

I wasn't a sexist before I understood women. There was a time when I was blissfully ignorant. I grew up watching Disney cartoons, I believed in romance and "true love conquers all" etc. I wanted to find a woman who could be my equal, my partner. I believed in finding that one true love and being committed to each other forever. You know, like in the marriage vows, "for better or for worse, through sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer" etc. And I believed that women basically wanted the same thing. Now I understand that this was only possible when society was structured to enforce it. Now that women are "liberated" (and thus at the mercy of their own emotions and baser instincts) this is mostly no longer possible in today's society. Victorian society, or many Arab societies, are examples of how society used to be structured to keep women as faithful as possible.

I'd like to point out that I am not a misogynist...I love women. But I AM a sexist, in the sense that I believe women are vastly different than men and, according to the standards that men hold for other men, women are inferior as well.

I must be a bitter loser, right? In fact, I enjoy more success with women than most of the men in this city. I have slept with over 200 women in my life. I am sleeping with 5 different women right now. They are all normal, healthy, well-adjusted, good-looking (8+ on the looks scale) professional women. (At least as normal and healthy and well-adjusted as women can be - most women have issues.) But that's not all. I can go out any night of the week and pick up a woman. I can pick her up in front of all her friends (with 80% efficiency for each approach.) Women will slip me their phone number when their boyfriend is in the bathroom. I can talk to women on the street or in the grocery store and within 30 minutes, I can usually have sex with them right there in my car or get them back to my place. If I have to settle for a phone number, and I meet her on another day, assuming she doesn't flake, I WILL **** her that next day.

Let me point out right now that my Modus Operandi doesn't change in the slightest if she single or if she has a boyfriend or husband. I just do my normal routine and I **** her. Sometimes she brings up the boyfriend so she won't feel guilty when I **** her because now it's "my fault." Sometimes she hides it from me until after I've ****ed her, then she admits it. I can't tell you how many times I've been laying next to some chick, all sweaty cause I just finished busting a nut all over her face or in her mouth or on her back, and suddenly her phone rings and she's on the phone with her man, giving him some bull**** story. This is with NO GUILT WHATSOEVER!!! The sweetest most innocent girls you ever laid eyes on, will cheat at the drop of a HAT. The one thing that most men value most - loyalty - is just not there with women. Women don't think in terms of honor, women don't say "word is bond;" women are basically emotionally driven. If they feel it, they do it, period. Then they rationalize it to themselves later. Nothing is more meaningful, or compelling, to a woman than (1) the way she feels and (2) learning more about her own inner self and having emotional realizations. That's why women love astrology, chick flicks, soap operas, stupid Cosmo quizes that supposedly reveal info about yourself, etc.

I must be really good looking, right? NOPE. My looks are marginal; I'm maybe a 7. I don't work out (though I'm not fat or anything.) In fact I didn't have any success with women until I was in my early 20's. That's when I decided to go out a lot and start trying to get laid... I was willing to face rejection a thousand times a night, and do it over and over, trying everything, until I got it right. I had to completely set my ego aside. I didn't get laid at all for the first few months. Then every now and then. Then pretty often. Then downright consistently! I'm in my early 30's now and I am basically a sexual god. I wouldn't have even believed this were possible when I was in high school. The ONLY factor that determined whether a woman would cheat was my own skill level. When my skills were poor, women **** all over me. (Everyone knows how women think they have license to be rude *****es in social situations... in fact I understand and appreciate that behavior now.) But once my skills got good, I could **** just about anyone's wife or girlfriend. And many times I didn't know they had a man until after I ****ed them.

Look, I'm not saying that men are perfect, or whatever. Far from it. I'm just saying, I've spent a lot of my time studying women and interacting with them, and I know how they are. In fact, sometimes I hate knowing it. Sometimes I wish I had taken the blue pill, and never went down the rabbit hole, because now there's really no going back. I didn't want to believe these things... but how could I ever get married now? How could I ever be the chump who pays for everything and blissfully goes through life not worrying about his woman because he trusts her? Look, would you leave your dog alone with a steak? You can't hate the dog for doing what's in its nature. You can't trust a dog, BUT you can trust a dog to BE a dog. Some men are disloyal... but I could *never* trust a woman to be loyal. Some men are bad presidents...but I could *never* vote for a woman to be president. I can rarely expect a woman to regard her own promises as more important and compelling to her than the emotions she feels in the moment. She will rationalize it to herself later.

Here's an interesting fact. Did you know that the median 22 year old woman has TWICE as much sex as the median 22 year old man? You might ask, how is that possible? If a woman's having sex, doesn't that mean a man is having sex at the same time? And thus, shouldn't men be having just as much sex as women? NO...because most men hardly get laid, or if they do, it's because they "got lucky." But a small group of men get laid ALL THE TIME, and **** LOTS AND LOTS of women! It's evolution at work. Women follow their emotions, and that leads them to sleep with men like me (who know how to control female emotions.) Women want the top man...so the top man ****s lots of women. That's right - the sexual revolution, feminism, etc has resulted in a return to harems. Women, at the mercy of their own emotions, are volunteering for the modern-day equivalent of harems. Lucky for me!! Heh.

You might say, "But...but...I'm so nice! I'm a nice guy!" Guess what? That's like a fat chick saying, "But I'm so smart!" As if those things have anything in the world to do with sexual attraction!

I'm going to give some tips here for the poor sucker guys who are posting online trying to get laid and who are spending hundreds / thousands of dollars on all those *****s out there without getting any play. (You *****es know exactly what you're doing, and I'm on to your game!)

* Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's worst fear is to be perceived as a slut. She will suck your toes and take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)

manjuice

Reaction score
CRAP

BIGGEST PILE OF CRAP I'VE READ YET...

WHOEVER FOLLOWS THIS SH*T COULDN'T BE MORE STUPID...

WHATEVER WOMEN FALLS UNDER THAT SH*T's ARE PROBABLY HOPELESS-DESPERATE LARD ASS's

GOOD LUCK FELLAS---YOU'LL NEED IT--HAHAHAHA

LOSERS!

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
To this ' manjuice ' guy;

Ok, your definately an AFC because you have just spent your first 2 posts on this fourm literally FLAMING this Unknown guy because he was speaking the TRUTH.

You couldn't handle the truth. You can't accept it. You need to go out into THE REAL WORLD and see that this is TRUE. Admittedly, I've NEVER had a girlfriend because for the lonest time I was an AFC and I know damn well, that if I read that post, say 2 years ago, I'd be reacting like Mr ' manjuice ' here.

Now that I KNOW the TRUTH I know that the idea of me being a proper relationship at my age ( 19 ) will be ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. I was starting to wake up to this as well in life before I read this post.

I know what to focus more on now ( aside from getting laid ) college! Get my degree, get laid a LOT in the process... ahem.

Oh and one more thing, Mr manjuice; There is no need to TYPE IN CAPS, that is called SHOUTING! Who is the bigger loser here, huh? :rolleyes:

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NHY
To this ' manjuice ' guy;

Ok, your definately an AFC because you have just spent your first 2 posts on this fourm literally FLAMING this Unknown guy because he was speaking the TRUTH.

You couldn't handle the truth. You can't accept it. You need to go out into THE REAL WORLD and see that this is TRUE. Admittedly, I've NEVER had a girlfriend because for the lonest time I was an AFC and I know damn well, that if I read that post, say 2 years ago, I'd be reacting like Mr ' manjuice ' here.

Now that I KNOW the TRUTH I know that the idea of me being a proper relationship at my age ( 19 ) will be ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. I was starting to wake up to this as well in life before I read this post.

I know what to focus more on now ( aside from getting laid ) college! Get my degree, get laid a LOT in the process... ahem.

Oh and one more thing, Mr manjuice; There is no need to TYPE IN CAPS, that is called SHOUTING! Who is the bigger loser here, huh? :rolleyes:

LOL, what's the point of flaming him back?

AfrikaCheetah

Reaction score
It amazes me how you guys are falling all over for Unknown's sick bragging. The guy is a gigelo. Women **** him for therapeutic reasons. If not, he should be boasting how many children he fathered and left to unsuspecting husbands to raise. Leaving your genes behind is the only thing that matters to a MAN.

This guy is NOT a MAN. This guy is a woman. That's why he can CONNECT easily with women.

A real alpha won't call betas "betas." He just doesn't care. Name calling, i.e., injuring someone with slanderous words, is a slave behavior. The alphas aren't even aware of the existence of the betas.

I detect a revenge sentiment in the Unknown guy's original posting.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this post is too biased against women. Lets face it, what the guy is talking about is essentially mainpulating a women into having sex. I've nothing against that but it works both ways. Imagine that a guy is in a committed LTR.

He goes a party with friends. An attractive girls starts chatting to him and they get along great. She asks him to come with her to get something from one of the rooms (isolation). She then starts touching him up and kissing him in that room. Now how many guys do not lay the chick in that scenario. Lets face it, most of the guys I know (myself included) would be just as likely to have sex in the above scenario.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

Originally posted by NHY
This is by far, one of the BEST and most TRUTHFUL posts I have ever read here.

I'm a person who left this site for a while and came back. I know, FOR A FACT, that if I had read this when I first started coming here for the first time in early 2004, I would have being completely put off by it but alas, in hindsight I have now, this man speaks the TRUTH, the complete, entire and unedited truth.

This guy is the Ultimate DJ to end all DJs, someone for us to ALL aspire to.

and if you believe all of the crap everyone writes I have some snake oil I'd like to see you that makes your penis grow over 200 percent in just weeks.
Read his post very very carefully and you will detect a sense of hostility and usually that comes from someone who's somewhat bitter. Makes you wonder doesnt it.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last few posters who don't agree with the original post, are there any specific points you can bring to the table that you want to site as examples instead of vague generalizations?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
For the last few posters who don't agree with the original post, are there any specific points you can bring to the table that you want to site as examples instead of vague generalizations?
Anyone?..........anyone? Remember a clear and consice breakdown of the parts you dont think are true and the reasons why. The floor is yours.

Btw "manjuice" doesnt count, "he" was a she.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
its the vague generalization I dont agree with. What if I started a thread: The truth about blacks and it went on to talk about how everytime I went out I was robbed by brothers, that every brother I saw could play basketball and dance, and that they all were uneducated? The original poster should reword it to say "The Truth About Some WOmen" and then go into his spill. I could follow up with "The Truth about Men" and as a man of almost 40 tell you the countless times Ive seen men cheat on their girlfriends, spouses and fiances. I even knew a guy who was out banging some chick while his little baby was in the hospital dying and his babys mother was there wondering where he was. The bottom line is this guy DOES NOT speak for every single woman, nor does he know every single woman. I could take him to a black church in Birmingham, AL, pick out 10 women and tell him now go and try your 'magic' and I'd be willing to bet he would crash 80 percent of the time. Because while women work off of their emotions not all women are the same and can be lumped into the same generic category.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seldomseemedAFC said.....

its the vague generalization I dont agree with. What if I started a thread: The truth about blacks and it went on to talk about how everytime I went out I was robbed by brothers, that every brother I saw could play basketball and dance, and that they all were uneducated? The original poster should reword it to say "The Truth About Some WOmen" and then go into his spill. I could follow up with "The Truth about Men" and as a man of almost 40 tell you the countless times Ive seen men cheat on their girlfriends, spouses and fiances. I even knew a guy who was out banging some chick while his little baby was in the hospital dying and his babys mother was there wondering where he was. The bottom line is this guy DOES NOT speak for every single woman, nor does he know every single woman. I could take him to a black church in Birmingham, AL, pick out 10 women and tell him now go and try your 'magic' and I'd be willing to bet he would crash 80 percent of the time. Because while women work off of their emotions not all women are the same and can be lumped into the same generic category.

I say..................jejejejej LOL.........another CHUMP in the house.

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
first post, i want to point some things out for those who want to discuss & not flame, in the most truthful way possible.

First off, many of the replies reveal your attitudes as survival of the fittest type. It's the difference between capitalism & communism, the difference between night and day if you will. Why be survival of the fittest type with woman, when acting like a community can benefit all of us and perhaps in greater ways? Isnt this forum a community? Yes, so why should its principles and ideas be any different when its put to use in reality. Many of u fail to realize that making efforts of taking ones girlfriend or wife is dishonorable dj bro-bro, and is a survival of the fittest attribute.

part of what Pook said-
"It's incredibly easy to get other guys girlfriends and wives, disturbingly easy. I don't do it because its another form of manipulation, turning man against man, brother against brother. I have no respect for guys who use their 'success' with women to stomp on other guys. The mistake many guys make when they go for a wife or a girlfriend is that they think they are 'hot stuff' because they are getting these 'taken women' but in reality the woman is often using him, usually to belittle the husband or boyfriend she's with (or to make other women jealous). When couples 'wife swap', it is often the wife trying to out-manipulate the other wife's husband (a contest of who can steal the other husband's love). This is Female Game."

Many replies bashed one of the best replies (pook's) to this very interesting post.

What im trying to point out is the original post by the unknown author separates 2 different groups. Some of it's ideas separates DJ & afc's. It also separates those who believe in working like a community, or survival of the fittest. "but they both work", Its all of a matter of choice, but i say why not choose the community path so you can pay back from what youve learned from here, to those who havent or simply cant grasp it & help one another out for better game.

Then beyond that, what are you truly after? Answer this: Are you unhappy banging 1 chick at a time in an ltr, or do u have to bang 200 chicks to make u feel complete. The only problem with 1 chick is becoming to attatched with her, but a downside in banging numerous chicks is that its too easy to become heartless.

"But first time afc-like poster, women are just as heartless most of the time". More then true, but thats one thing that makes us better then them in our own ways, to NOT be like that. Why sink to there ****ing level. Be a ****ing DJ true to its name, be a part of a community like a DJ brother, and dont develop a selfish survival of the fittest attitude as revealed in the original post. Im challenging survival of the fittest because we're humans, and also we are men.

We are humans - we are different from animals because our minds surpass them, therefore the survival of fittest mindset isnt necesarry if we work as a community. We are men - do not become just as heartless as most women by manipulation of masses & using your sucess to take anothers.

Last edited:

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

seldomseemedAFC said.....

I say..................jejejejej LOL.........another CHUMP in the house.
Another dumbass drama queen who thinks he knows sh**

Last edited:

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post, I read it before and it helped me out a lot in understanding how women operate.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
life is good when you become a true DJ because finally you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
some guys here cant see anything beyond three feet in front of them.
thats what separates the DJs from the AFCS.
I'm proud to say that Im a Recovering AFC and im learning to understand the opposites (complicated) sex.
to all the AFCs who dont want to learn and apply those tecniques here is my message!!!! the light at the end of the tunnel is billion of years away from you guys because in order to see the light ,you gotta believe the light exists.
some guys come to this site and instead of learning and practicing all they do is flame like satan in hell. good for you flamers, youll never see the end of the tunnel.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all you are 23 years old and only had 11 girlfriends. that is a very low score for guys who are 23 years old. lets say that you started to date when you was 12. that means you had one girlfriend per year.
[...]
what an expert you are!!!!...... anybody from this website can get 11 girlfriends in 3 months without any effort and it takes you 11 years to score that number?...
I dont blame you for anything, once I was a full blown AFC like you still are right now.

"MASSIVE SUCESS WITH WOMEN".......JEJEJEJEJEJEJ LOL

WHAT?? Ok, librito, you must be joking. OMG, your assumptions are just plain ridiculous :crackup:

Do you know what the term girlfriend really means?

I guess friv didn't answer because he also found your answer very weak and not worthy of a response. In fact, i dont even know why I am answering...

Keep up the good work man, you got it all figured out:rolleyes:

PS. The original text was definitely Bible material!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite the fact this thread is a big kick in the balls, it has to be one of the best reads ever. It made me realize, I can **** the game. I don't need to try that hard to ****. They're just like me but in different packaging.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth about women is that you don't need one in your life to make you happy.

If you do, then you're not a man.