Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth About Women

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's tough. But most women I think (if you keep the attraction going) wont cheat on you. But I think the majority of guys lose what they had when they hooked up. Gotta keep that magic attraction....

Last edited:

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is awsome!! I repeat this site is AWSOME!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thederekeffect1
This article is right on the money. And like this guy, I also wish I didn't know sometimes. It's actually depressing to think about if - like this guy - you grew up believing in these disney cartoon/chick flick romances. That somewhere out there, there is an attractive woman with a beautiful personality that isn't going to leave you for every man that just happens to have a great game.

But after playing the role of the guy the girl cheats on her boyfriend with so many times, I pretty much look at couples all the time. I look at her boyfriend standing right next to her thinking he's the luckiest guy in the world. He's smiling, he's having a great time, he thinks he's living in some perfect world with a romance that could only be out of some fairy tale. And I know the minute she walks away from him, I could take her. If I really wanted her, I would. I mean, every attractive woman has a boyfriend. If you let boyfriends stand in the way the most you're going to get is some ugly chick who *****es about how the world works and how her cat always ****s on the carpet.

And I can understand completely how the guys their girlfriends leave for me feel. I've had it happen and it's probably the worst feeling in the world when you believe that everything is perfect, you're in love, etc. And she runs off with your best friend.

There are times where I find myself wanting an actual relationship. But it's impossible when you know that no matter how good you are, no matter how many tips you find off of this website, no matter how long you've been with her... She'll cheat on you if she gets the chance. And if you try to take that chance away from her, she's going to break up with you because she feels trapped. There's nothing you can do. She's going to cheat. So, I stick to one night plans. For one night (or week if that's how long it takes to get her in bed), you live out your romance. But that's where it ends. It doesn't go any further. You end it there so you don't get hurt.

I was talking to another guy the other day. We ended up getting into a conversation about women and he says, "I seem to be the guy that the girl always cheats on. By the way, my names Bryan". He extends his hand, and I look at him and say "Nice to meet you, Bryan. I'm the guy they leave you for". That's pretty much where our conversation ended.

I was talking to a girl about this the other day. She gives me the usual, "not every girl is like this". But then she mentions, "look at all these couples who have been married for 60 years". And I say to myself, "I wonder how many times she cheated on him and how many times the poor fool forgave her and said 'just don't do it again'" because he didn't want his fairy tale ending to be ruined.

And how the hell are you supposed to look at this topic positively? I mean, yeah. Women cheat. More sex for us. But none of us are going to find a relationship where we can live out some dream we once had about settling down and finding a woman you can put all your trust in and say anything to. Because we know the truth. And no matter how positively you try to think about the truth, the truth still hurts. Doesn't it?
Only guys who aren't doing their job properly get cheated on.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolous 21 said.....................

im glad that I have had massive success with women..
and never had to look at it this way.

of the 11 girls i could call gf;s I had only ONE that wasnt trustworthy...

I think the idea of how bad women are is SO OVERBLOWN!

frivoluos21 I cant believe that you think that you have had
"massive sucess with women" and out of the 11 gfs you had only only 1 wasnt trustworthy...
first of all you are 23 years old and only had 11 girlfriends. that is a very low score for guys who are 23 years old. lets say that you started to date when you was 12. that means you had one girlfriend per year.
I bet that every time you got a new girlfriend you considered it that you "got lucky"
it is odvious that you are still an AFC and thats the reason why you dont understand women and therefore dont understand UNknown's message in this original post.
what an expert you are!!!!...... anybody from this website can get 11 girlfriends in 3 months without any effort and it takes you 11 years to score that number?...
I dont blame you for anything, once I was a full blown AFC like you still are right now.

"MASSIVE SUCESS WITH WOMEN".......JEJEJEJEJEJEJ LOL

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
But take this initial post and look at it culturally. If a wife takes her kids out and the husband cheats, it is rightfully seen as wrong and bad. However, if the husband takes her kids out and the wife cheats, it is called The Bridges of Madison County, a great best seller! If a woman seduces and makes an arch bishop breaks his vows, it is called The Thornbirds, another great best seller! What about a movie where the woman gets to act like a *****, spit on culture, cheat on her fiancee, abandon her family, to run off with a guy with no job? And to add insult to injury, when the girl dies where does she spend heaven with? She chooses not to be with her husband but rather with the one time lover! It is called Titanic, the best selling movie ever.
Your "Bridges of Madison County" example is right on. I didn't see Thornbirds. But I think you have Titanic wrong. It was essentially an arranged marriage-to-be and she was in the process of committing suicide to avoid it. Her boyfriend then died, so either she could join a convent, or move on. So there is nothing really in Titanic that paints a hypocritical picture of women versus men -- whereas Madison County does in spades.

drdrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do i do this

Make sure she gets the feeling that you have standards and that you are judging her based on them. Ask her questions that show her you are checking her out to see if she is up to snuff. Women don't like to feel like you are with them only because you can't do any better. They prefer to feel like you have high standards; you can get any chick you want, but you chose HER because she is SOOOO special and SOOOO different from all the others. Yeah, I know.

can anyone give me an idea as to how to get this accross?

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth about women....continued.

this is from the book THE GAME by Style at the buttom of the page 349.

courtney love asks Tyler Durden "do you hate women?"

Tyler relplied....." I wasnt a misogynist when I started this.... but you get good and you start sleeping with all these women who have boyfriends, and you stop trusting women."

Style then adds the following......
a side effect of sarging is that it can lowers one's opinion of the opposite sex. you see too much betrayal, lying and infidelity. if a woman has been married for three years or more, you come to learn that she's ussually easier to sleep with than single woman. if a woman has a boyfriend, you learn that you have a better chance of f$cking her the night you meet her than getting her to return a phone call later. women, you eventually realize, are just as bad as men-they're just better at hiding it.

Baba lou

Reaction score
Good Advice. Need more examples

The Article has some good points. Women tend to act on emotions more so than men, but using book of GAMES to get ass is too complicated. Heres some FACTS:

(1) ANY AVERAGE MAN CAN GET ASS, (it's True)
You don't need games or gimmicks. Its not hard, Just be yourself. If your a pevert, dont change to suit anyone!

(2) Be straight up with your true intensions or feelings. (Not rude, akward or disrespectful) example- you can use compliments or charm to get your true point across without using GAMES.

(3) Most Woman will know from the start wether or not she will sleep with you.
You cant CONVIENCE a woman to be atracted to you. ALL THE MACK DADDY LINES in the world is not going to make her like you. A women will give you non-verbal and verbal cues that she is attracted to you,

NON-VERBAL (BODY LANGUAGE)-These are cues we cannot control
Eye contact( A 30 sec stare)- (Make sure her pupils are completly open)

Smile - A classic

Verbal-
Women are less sophiscated with starting conversations with men they like.A women MACK DADY LINE MAY BE LIKE

-Where is the Mcdonalds ? (Meanwhile she may be standing in front of it)

All you have to do is follow the cues and do your thang!

Conclusion
AIDS -All the ass you can get in the world wont protect you when your lying in a hospital bed saying "DAMN"
use a condom and be careful who you ****!

Respect goes a long way, the article brings up one good point "WOMEN dont want to perceived as SLUTS", just like a men dont want to percervied as a FAGGOT. RESPECT the females.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be sexually judgemental in any way. A woman's worst fear is to be perceived as a slut. She will suck your toes and take it in the ass if she thinks you don't view her poorly for it (and she knows her friends won't find out.)
One female from back in my college days is feeling this way, I believe. I don't think I did or said anything that would be labeled judgmental, but in the event a girl feels that I have, how do I assure her that she wasn't a slut or is a slut without sounding like AFC?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder who is this Legendary Unknown poster? Judging from the post, he knows alot and we have just scratch the surface. Only if there is a way to find him and learn more. Nonetheless, I will train hard and develop these skills.

It is sad to realize true love is only a fairy tale, but happy to know we are finally liberated.

Last edited:

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your honor pook said,,,,
It's incredibly easy to get other guys girlfriends and wives, disturbingly easy. I don't do it because its another form of manipulation, turning man against man, brother against brother. I have no respect for guys who use their 'success' with women to stomp on other guys. The mistake many guys make when they go for a wife or a girlfriend is that they think they are 'hot stuff' because they are getting these 'taken women' but in reality the woman is often using him, usually to belittle the husband or boyfriend she's with (or to make other women jealous).

I have to disagree with that statement.
are we supposed to do a background check on all the girls that we sarge? no right. since most women who are married or have boyfriends lie about the fact that they have somebody else. then ,we cant concentrate our effort on finding out if she has a boyfriend or not.
do we have to worry if she has a boyfriend or not? I dont think so.
isn't life about survival of the fittest? well, Don Juans are better fit to seduce somebody elses's girl.
I believe that 90 percent of normal guys and guys who have become DJs cant fight the temptation to not go the extra mile with a women who is married or has a boyfriend if he really likes her.
but I also understand that some guys such as Mr. pook (who I admire) have the luxury of rejecting hot women with boyfriends and the reason he can do it is because he has reached a high level of social value by being one of the true DJs.
I would not reject a hot girl who has a boyfriend but I'll keep in mind that the women is playing both of us at the same time. therefore, she is the remote control of both of us.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Originally posted by librito
are we supposed to do a background check on all the girls that we sarge? no right. since most women who are married or have boyfriends lie about the fact that they have somebody else. then ,we cant concentrate our effort on finding out if she has a boyfriend or not.
No we cannot do background checks. But evevntually you will catch on. Maybe Its just me and I am hypersensetive (due to my experiences being the guy who has been cheated on and was told every fvcking lie known in the book) but when a chick telling me B.S I go into a detective mode and I don't let go until I find out the truth. If I already have to question her early on in the relationship then it already tells me I can't trust the girl.

Originally posted by librito
do we have to worry if she has a boyfriend or not? I dont think so. isn't life about survival of the fittest? well, Don Juans are better fit to seduce somebody elses's girl.
Women cheat on boyfriend because boyfriend is either AFC or treat her like sh1t (or she is just a slvt). Boyfriends find out and go crazy and the first thing they think is that you STOLED HER AND NOW YOU ARE GOING TO PAY WITH YOUR LIFE. It happens alot these days.

Why be worried about that when there are plenty of single women around without drama and Bullsh1t??

You can't seduce someone without them wanting them to be seduced or in other words the girls put themselves in a position to allow you to run your game and seduce them. If a girl cheats on her man with you, how can you ever trust her she won't do the same to you?? some girls are more disposed to cheating then others.

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDAMAGE WROTE.........If a girl cheats on her man with you, how can you ever trust her she won't do the same to you?? some girls are more disposed to cheating then others.

I agree, we (AFCs men) think that its a priviledge to steal the women from another men and then make the mistake of thrusting that woman as if she is the most thrustworthy person on earth. and then, we start crying like babies when she does the same thing to us with another guy.
moral of the story, if she cheats on another guy with you dont ever thrust her cause sooner or later she will cheat on you.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree that all women will cheat if the situation is correct, after all what women would not cheat/dump her Bf or husband to be with Prince WIlliam of England? So it is just a matter of the right conditions and they will jump....

Do not believe the fairy tales. Even women in Iran cheat and they get stoned to death for it..

Sad isn't it? But better to know the truth now than to be taken for a chump as has happened to many of us older guys here...

Dietzcoi

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the same note, every man would cheat if the situation was correct as well.. only difference is we cheat because we want sex with another (hotter) girl, while women cheat for about a thousand different reasons.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True Oxide but this site is for the use and protection of men.. this is not a site for people to justify women's bad actions by comparing them to men.

In other words, I do not care if men in general cheat and why they cheat.. it does not justify a specific woman cheating on you or on me...or would you excuse YOUR GF cheating if she told you "well men cheat too...."

If you want justify women's cheating by saying that men will also cheat, I think Oprah will want you as a guest :) :)

Dietzcoi

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Oprah will want you as a guest
Yeah...and then she will eat me! I dont find women twice my weight attractive ;)

While i think it is good to be knowledgable about these things, i do not want the guys here to get a scewed perception of how things really is. All humans are horny. Unless they are dead.

Man, when you've been around where i been, you aint surprised when a girl cheats at all.

Jizamurai

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want justify women's cheating by saying that men will also cheat, I think Oprah will want you as a guest
HAhahahahaha... yea that reminds me of something i saw at the bookstore. On the cover of BlackWoman magazine(dont ask) i saw a headline for an article titled something like "BUT IT WAS JUST ORAL SEX! - Does he consider it cheating?" WTF?!
The conclusion to the article was pretty much what i expected but i was still disgusted that this type of thinking was being promoted.

Although it is a sad fact that theres no gurantee that your woman won't cheat, I think there are things you can do to help lower the chances. Most guys who want relationships, after learning all this DJ stuff, forget how to maintain the relationship after the intial seduction is performed.
First of all, you need to make sure you give her mind-blowing sex, no no, correction, THE BEST ****ING SEX SHE HAS EVERR HAD!! you need to be a ****ing sex god in her eyes man!!Just like you took the time to figure out how to pick her up, theres a whole nother world of learning when it comes to pleasing her physically (anyone can give her sex, but good sex in much more rare)
This includes fulfilling fantasies she has like randomly meeting her and ****ing her in public somwhere. And always keep progressing with it! Don't let it get boring or her mind will wander.
Also, if you want a relationship then learn to pick out better women. That hot blonde that you have around yer arm may be quite a trophy, but she may be more ****ed up in the head then ud ever think. And yea yea I kno this doesnt guarantee anything, but you can always better ur chances with a gurl who doesnt have deep emotional problems bc daddy was never there.
These are just two things of a much bigger discussion. Never let your guard down. As I like to think, you have to learn the powers of seduction in order to defend yourself against it.
Like jedi vs sith! hahaha- ok sorry.

Lastly, as much as I love women I do hold men with a higher regard, because I dont think all men would cheat 'if the situation was correct'. Men have the ability to possess virtue and integrity and all that stoic **** and can live by it to the death (even tho this is rare these days). Pook understood this well. This is something that I think women lack because of the power that emotion has on them.

p.s. my newyears resolution is to stop swearing